Chapter 28.

Demetri looked at Storm as she glared murderously down at Tommy.

"Do you give up, Tommy?" Demetri questioned as he looked at the young man on the floor; but, he simply shook his head in response as he pushed himself upright. Tommy used the ropes to help him stand up and face Storm; even though, he was still disoriented.

Smirking evilly through her mouthguard, Storm sprinted towards Tommy and slammed her shoulder into his chest; forcing his entire body to hit the hard ringside pillar.

Again, Storm took a few steps back and ran forward again.

Tommy was gasping for air when Storm decided to lay down a series of hard punches against his abdomen and torso; forcing him to get hurt as he got slammed into the corner.

Then Storm stopped and allowed Tommy to groan in pain as his head lolled from side to side whilst she climbed out of the ring.

Everyone in the gym went silent as they watched the oblivious Tommy grip his stomach and lean against the pillar in an attempt to regain himself whilst Storm climbed up the short pillar behind him.

Without warning; Storm climbed onto Tommy's shoulders, wrapped her legs around his upper body while her arms locked around his neck and chocked him.

Tommy was in absolute agony as he felt the weight on his shoulders but with his air supply being constricted; he simply wanted to escape so he heavily trudged forward and threw himself, face first, down onto the mat.

However, Storm had let go of his body and jumped back; just as Tommy's entire body fell onto the mat with a loud thud.

The young man was breathing heavily as he unmovingly laid on the white mat so Storm walked over to him, rolled him onto his back and laid her body over his before she grabbed his knee and forced his leg into the air.

Demetri slammed his hand down hard on the mat as he counted aloud "1!!!"

The room was anxious as they watched Tommy's head move a bit.

"2!!!"

Storm smiled with pride into her mouthguard as she kept Tommy's heavy leg afloat.

"3!!!!!"

The final number made Storm drop Tommy's leg and jump to her feet in joy.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner is; STORM CARTER!!!!" Demetri said with a voice that sounded almost like a commentator.

Everyone applauded as Storm celebrated her win by pumping her fists into the air whilst Hünter climbed into the ring.

The tall teenager grabbed her team captain and jerked her into a tight hug; ignoring the sweat that dripped down Storm's body.

As Hünter pulled away from Storm, she held her shoulders and said with a bright smile "Congratulations! I really didn't think you'd be able to handle such a fight; but, you proved me wrong!" Storm smiled with surprise and a hint of appreciation as Demetri stepped next to her and Hünter.

The older man placed a reassuring hand on Storm's shoulder as he said with a smile "Congratulations, kid. You really are from the Motherland! You make me proud! Good fight!" The pair nodded at each other as Storm took off her gloves then she unclipped and took off her headguard.

Before Storm could take out her mouthguard, Demetri interjected as he held onto the other equipment "You keep that as prize. You earned it."

"Thanks!" Storm said as she took the small container from Hünter while Demetri left them alone.

The tall pair looked at each other with smiles on their faces so Storm said as she placed the sky blue mouthguard in it's plastic container "Mulțumesc pentru asta, Hünter. Nu aveți nicio idee cât de mult am vrut să scot niște aburi."

Romanian to English Translation: "Thank you for that, Hünter. You have no idea how much I wanted to blow off some steam."

Hünter shrugged as she playfully punched Storm's shoulder and said "Nu-l menționați, căpitane. Mă bucur că te-ai bucurat de ea."

Romanian to English Translation: "Don't mention it, Captain. I'm just glad that you enjoyed it."

Suddenly, a very angry sounding Yarah said from outside of the ring "WE NEED TO TALK, STORM!!!"

The tall pair looked at Yarah as she crossed her arms in front of her chest then Hünter teased as she looked at the somewhat frozen Storm "Ohh, you're in a big shit, my Captain. I will get your stuff for you while you fix your big shit."

Storm rolled her eyes as she walked over to the side of the ring and climbed through the ropes before she jumped down next to Yarah.

Though her body was slightly painful, Storm didn't mind as she faced Yarah and asked "Did you see the fight?"

"No; but, I would like to know why you're playing around Tommy when Tasha is distraught?"

"Tasha's not my problem anymore."

"Excuse you?"

"I broke up with her. She's not good for me and she has James to take care of her." Storm said with a shrug.

Yarah groaned inwardly as she glared at Storm then she snapped "That's no excuse! Do you know how much your words hurt Tasha?! She deserves so much more than that and you know it!! Using James as an excuse is just you looking for an escape because you don't have the balls to simply end the relationship!!"

Storm couldn't take the insults since she did dump Tasha to be with Yarah; so, she argued "I only did that because I thought it's what you wanted!"

Yarah dramatically rolled her eyes and opened her mouth to speak but Storm interjected "No! I don't even know why you're angry! I should be fucking furious because I ended my relationship with Tasha so we can get together; but instead, you get back with dickface!!"

Yarah froze and her heart suddenly slowed its beating as she grasped the information.

The shorter teenager looked at Storm with pure shock.

Neither of them spoke as they stared at each other.

The silence was overwhelming and a tear rolled down Yarah's cheek as she furiously tried blinking it away.

Without warning or even an invitation; Storm closed her eyes, cupped Yarah's cheeks and pulled her in for a kiss.