Chapter 29.

Storm hunched over slightly as she held Yarah's head in a angle that allowed the taller teenager to lock their lips.

The shorter teenager shut her eyes as she melted under Storm's touch and her entire body craved for more as she wrapped her arms around Storm's neck and deepened the already passionate kiss.

Their lips moved in unison.

Their breathing synchronized.

Their heartbeats became one.

And even the tiny hairs on the back of Storm's neck stood on edge as she dominated the kiss.

The pair was watched by a few onlookers but no one stared harder than Tommy as he watched Storm's slim hands trail down Yarah's body; down to the crook of her back as she pulled the shorter teenager closer to her sweaty and somewhat bruised body.

Yarah whimpered softly as Storm pulled her head away and broke the kiss; then, Storm whispered as she leaned her forehead against Yarah's "I just wanted to check if you still liked me..."

A smile tugged on the corner of Yarah's lips as her arms hung over Storm's broad shoulders and her body was gently pressed the tall teenager. "I could stay like this forever..." Yarah whispered in content as she closed her eyes again but Storm pecked her forehead as she stood upright then she suggested "Shall we go somewhere else?"

Yarah opened her eyes and looked up at Storm with pure enchantment as the taller teen smiled down at her.

Breaking apart the staring, Hünter cleared her throat and gained the two teenagers' attention.

"Thank you for making my uncle's gym seem very mushy and romantic. Here's your stuff and, please, never return here when you're together; it's painful to be reminded that most of us are single." Hünter said as she held out Storm's belongings while her tone of voice was drenched in a bored sarcasm.

The pair chuckled as Storm took her belongings from Hünter then she said as looked down at Yarah "I do not apologize for being mesmerized by this angel standing beside me.."

A hot blush immediately covered Yarah's cheeks as she looked at Hünter whilst Storm stared down at her then the short teenager said "See you around, Hünter."

"You too, Yarah." Hünter said as she watched Yarah turn around while holding Storm's hand then the pair headed towards the exit so Hünter said in a singsong voice as she waved goodbye to Storm "Bye, Captain...."

The pair stepped outside onto the sidewalk and the raindrops that fell from the sky made Storm rush over to Monster, toss her belongings into the back of the car then she rolled up the sun roof as she turned to face Yarah with a bright smile on her face.

A very hot slap crossed Storm's face and she groaned loudly as she clenched her jaw and looked at Yarah. "I'm really getting tired of that." Storm hissed angrily as she pointed her index finger at Yarah.

Without warning, Yarah began punching Storm and with the rain slightly increasing; the taller teenager did not want to get sick or anything as she grabbed Yarah by her hands and forced her to stop her somewhat painful assault.

"Look, you can beat me up later; but, now you really have to get into Monster or we'll both get sick!" Storm said with her voice slightly raised then she released Yarah's hand and the shorter teenager slapped Storm again.

With her left cheek stinging immensely, Storm's eyes widened in shock and anger as she asked Yarah "WHAT WAS THAT FOR??!!!"

Suddenly, Yarah wrapped her arms around Storm's neck and pulled her in for a tight hug.

Storm was beyond confused as she froze from uncertainty.

Yarah sighed sweetly against Storm's neck and caused her entire insides to go on a rampage as she laced her arms around the shorter teenagers waist so Yarah whispered "I hate that I want this..."

The pair placed their foreheads against each other as rain cascaded over their bodies and they simply enjoyed the peace.

None of the two wanted to move.

And they didn't.

Suddenly, thunder cracked so loud that it shocked the silent pair into pulling away from each other.

Yarah sighed softly as she said whilst squinting due to the rain that blurred up her vision "I have to go! I'll see you around, Storm."

Without warning, Yarah jogged away from and over to her bluish gray Kia Optima that parked in front of Monster then she unlocked her car and climbed inside; leaving Storm staring at her in the rain.

As Yarah drove away, Storm trudged around Monster and climbed into the driver seat whilst dripping wet from the rainwater.

Slowly, Storm slipped her car into drive after turning on the engine then she pulled out of her spot and drove straight home.

In under thirty minutes; Storm found herself pulling into the garage of her home and climbed out of Monster while holding her t-shirt, joggers and socks in her arms before she walked into the house using the side door.

The moment Storm walked into the house; Caspian spotted how wet she was and her slight shiver as she stood in front of the side door with an awkward smile on her pale face.

"Oh God, Storm!" Caspian gasped as he rushed over to Storm from the living area then he grabbed the stuff from her arms and said as he put Storm's belongings on the armchair next to him "You really need to stop standing in the rain.. And you're barefoot!!"

"Dad-"

"I don't want to hear it! You could catch a cold!"

"But, Dad! If you can just listen to me and I'll-"

"Oh My God!! You've been assaulted!" Caspian exclaimed with a shocked gasp as he noticed the darkening bruises on Storm's body.

The older man grabbed his daughters face and moved it around as he inspected it; but, Storm couldn't take it so she said "Dad, I'm fucking freezing to death and you're worried about a little scratch?!"

Caspian nodded with hurry as he let go of Storm then he scurried away from her as he commanded "I'm going to get a towel, okay? Stay there!"

Sighing softly as she rubbed her upper arms, Storm moved towards the fireplace in the living and got in front of the small blaze.

"Oh, hello?" A woman said from the doorway of the living room and Storm spun around to face her.