Chapter 26.

Storm and Hünter drove to the local boxing gym whilst having a friendly conversation; something that neither has done with each other.

Once they parked in front of the redbrick building, the pair climbed out of Monster and headed straight inside.

A large boxing ring stood at the center of the fairly large building that contained variously sized punching bags, gym equipment and a small selection of people working out. The boxing gym belonged to Demetri Dragunov; a great boxer with a heart of gold.

Hünter smiled with pride as she and Storm looked around the gym.

The pair looked at each other so Hünter said as she gestured at Storm's outfit "All you need is some gloves, a mouthguard and headguard then we can finally get fight!" Hünter, being slightly taller than Storm, looked over her accomplices head and smiled as a man said in Russian "YA rad videtʹ, chto vy nakonets - to privezli vdolʹ druga, Khyunter. Teperʹ kto - to mozhet nablyudatʹ za svoim zadnitsey, poluchaya vzbituyu."

Russian to English Translation: "I'm glad to see you've finally brought along a friend, Hünter. Now someone can witness your arse getting whipped."

Storm turned around to face the tall man that stepped behind her as she said "YA rad, chto nakonets reshila priglasitʹ menya. YA nachinal dumatʹ, chto Gyunter byl obshchim imi voobrazheniyem."

Russian to English Translation: "I'm glad that she finally decided to invite me. I was starting to think that Hünter was a shared figment of imagination."

The man smiled with surprise as he looked at Storm and Hünter.

"I am Demetri Dragunov and I own this gym. Nice to meet you??" The Russian accented man said as he held out his hand so Storm took it and said as she firmly shook Demetri's hand "Storm Carter."

Demetri was definitely related to Hünter and even if his accent wasn't more than enough confirmation; he stood at 6"3 with the same pale skin, a thick neck that compliments his messy honey blond hair, piercing sapphire blue eyes and muscular body.

The pair shook hands and Hünter couldn't help but smile with excitement.

Suddenly, a familiar voice said from quite a distance "Well, Carter! I didn't think I'd see you in a place like this!" Storm, Hünter and Demetri looked at the owner of the voice as he approached.

Tommy stood in front of the three with his arms crossed in front of his naked chest as he said "I really would love to see you in the ring; but....  I don't think that'll happen since-"

"Since what?" Storm interjected as she took a step forward and clenched her fists. Tommy scoffed then he said "Since Yarah would dump me if I do anything to your pretty face."

"What do you mean?"

"Yarah's your friend but my girlfriend and that means that I'm not allowed to hurt you."

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"So, she has you by your balls when it comes to making choices in your relationship?" Storm questioned as she felt her blood boil.

The young man clenched his fists as his arms dropped to his sides then he stepped forward.

Storm was not fazed as she stepped forward again.

Demetri stepped next to the pair that stared at each other and he said "This seems like an interesting matchup. I would love to see who wins! So, who's up for this ego fight?"

Without hesitation, Storm said with cocky smirk "I wouldn't mind making Mr Glaser the bitch that he is; but, I'm sure his down for the fight because he didn't get his girlfriends permission."

Tommy's nostrils flared in anger.

Hünter chuckled as she wrapped her arm around Storm's shoulders and smiled menacingly at Tommy.

"Let's do this!" Tommy said as he huffed in anger then he turned around and stormed over to the ringside; where his two lap dogs waited for him.

The two young woman looked at each other then Hünter said with excitement "I'll go get you some gear and then you beat his ass!!"

As his niece jogged away, Storm looked up at Demetri as he said "You must be really good friend to my brother's child. She seems very happy." The teenager nodded with a small smile as they walked over to the ringside.

Storm ripped off her somewhat sweaty t-shirt and revealed her toned body to a unsurprised Demetri as he said; giving her back a somewhat hard slap in encouragement "Nice tattoos, kid. Like a proper Russian!"

Storm corrected Demetri as she tied her hair up into a very messy bun "Romanian. I am Romanian."

"Well, your people are my people and if you ever need anything; I am here."

"Thanks. I will keep that in mind."

"But you have to beat his arse because his a pain in mine." Demetri whispered as he leaned over Storm's shoulder.

Nodding with a small smile, Storm took off her trainers and her socks whilst Hünter walked over to her then she handed over her belongings to her teammate before she passed over the proper equipment to Storm for her to wrestle with.

Whilst Storm prepped herself, Tommy and Demetri had already climbed into the ring. The older Russian man said loudly; gaining everyone in the gym's attention "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! AN IMPROMPTU MATCH TO ASSERT DOMINANCE BETWEEN OUR VERY OWN; TOMMY 'THUNDERCAT' GLASER AND....."

Demetri gestured at Storm and shouted; just as she climbed into the ring "STORM 'THE HIGH SCHOOL SOCCER SUPERSTAR' CARTER!!!!"

Bouncing on the tips of her toes, Storm faced Tommy as the small crowd of spectators watched from outside of the ring. The two teens stared at each other with malice as Demetri stood in between them and said "I will be the referee for this match and I don't want any bullshit from you two, okay?"

Simultaneously, Storm and Tommy nodded so Demetri instructed as he took a step back from the pair "Touch gloves." Storm sighed as she gently bumped the fists of her blue and black boxing gloves against Tommy's plain white gloves.

Demetri took another step backwards as the two teenagers got into their fighting stances then he said with a nod "First one to be knocked out or taps out; loses. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal." Tommy said as he bopped his head left to right so Demetri said "Fight!!"