Chapter 71

Renzo texted me today telling me not to go anywhere. He says he has a present for me, but I have no idea what that would even be. It's not a holiday or my birthday, so I assume it's something small that he thought of in passing. It made me excited though. 

I'm so relieved that everything is sorted out between Renzo and I. I only just proved to myself once again how much I actually love Renzo. I went against a cop just to save him. And Renzo's right when he says I need to trust him. Honestly, I do. I see now that what we have is stronger than what he'd been like before all this. To dwell in the past is to never reach the future.

And Renzo is my future. I can feel it in my bones.

    I was just listening to some music in my room when there was a knock on my door. My heart skipped a beat. It's him. Let's see what he got me.

        I opened the door with a smile already plastered on my face. It made Renzo's lip twitch in amusement when he saw me giddy already. I opened the door for him to come in and I could see he had a bag with him, but I have no idea what's inside. 

Still, before I started asking for my gift I went up on my toes and gave him a kiss hello. His lips lingered on mine for a second before he released me and set the bag down in front of me. "Open it" he nodded for me to go ahead. I smiled again and put the bag on the coffee table so I could see inside.

        First, I pulled out a stack of notebooks. A soft pink, a baby blue, and a muted yellow one. I tipped my head and chuckled. What is this? I reached into the bag and saw the stack of pens, pencils, a fun purple calculator. Wait? 

"Renzo, did you buy me school supplies?" I whirled around to look at him. He'd been behind me observing me. When he gave me that infamous curt nod of his I opened my arms up for a hug. The pens match the notebooks and they're so cute.

"I have no idea what courses you're taking or if you'll need a calculator, but I left the receipt in there if you need to exchange anything out" he played this gesture off as nothing. "Why'd you do this?" I smiled up at him. I was hugging him tightly so my chin was on his chest.

       "You said I could take care of you in different ways. You go be independent at school...but you can't stop me from buying you supplies" he tried to put his foot down. It made me laugh. "I love it. Thank you" I went right back up on my toes to give him a big kiss. 

He didn't let me down this time. Renzo fisted the nape of my hair and deepened the kiss. Running the tip of his tongue across the seam of my lips to give him entry to more of my mouth. I left the school supplies where they were and wrapped my arms around Renzo's neck, so I could wrap my legs around him. 

He carried me right into my bedroom and put me down only long enough to take off all my clothes. I made him do the same. I wanna be skin to skin with him.

        Renzo sat on the end of my bed and fisted his dick to stroke it a few times while he watched me in front of him. I stood close enough for his mouth to reach my chest and show it some kindness. Well...kindness isn't the word I should use. 

He gave it his attention, but with vigorous lashings of his tongue, and the harsh suckle of a mouth that wants to mark flesh. I ran my fingers through his hair and bit my lip. Just the feeling of his hands running up my outer thighs, cupping my backside to pull me a step closer, sent goosebumps all down my body. 

With his hands on me I knew that meant his cock was free. I brought my attention downward.

I'd forgotten my music was even in the background until the shuffle brought on Hozier's, 'It will come back'. The songs tempo coursed through me and without meaning to I could practically feel some of the lyrics against my mouth. I slowly started climbing onto Renzo's lap. I want him inside me. Right now.