Chapter 53 (Dante's POV)

I was in the parking lot of the hospital waiting for Jackie to come out on break so we could fuck around a little bit. Honestly though, my mind was pretty occupied by this Renzo situation. He's been acting so fucking weird. We've gotten into fights before and Renzo is usually a fists first kind of guy. 

He's never shut me out before and it's so goddamn strange. He still isn't after Kat to demand to be heard out in his explanation. When I asked him if he wanted to tell me he just chuckled and walked out of the room we were in. 

        I don't know what to do about him. He resorts to dangerous behavior when he's bothered by something. Just days ago he let our prisoner fist fight him and then he gave the guy a fucking knife and let him take a couple shots at him before he put him down. It's insane.

The sit down with the Armenians wasn't any better. He practically dropped the begging boat-guy at their feet and proceeded to threaten them if they even think twice about any revenge plots against us. He was an asshole to them and didn't blink twice about it. I haven't seen him since. 

      I called Rocco to be sure Renzo was fucking alive. He is. He's just doing a ton of work without informing me about it. Rocco told me I need to sit down and talk to Renzo before our business pays for our feud. I don't have a feud with Renzo. 

I helped Kat because she's my friend too, and I felt like Renzo wronged her. If he has an explanation he really should have given it by now. I don't understand his angle here.

        I almost jumped out of my skin when the passenger side door opened without my noticing Jackie approaching. "You okay?" She chuckled when she saw that she made me jolt. "Yeah, fine. I was just thinking about something and didn't see you coming" I waved it off. 

I didn't have a suit on since I haven't been at work in two days. I was in a white tee and regular jeans. I hadn't been anywhere in particular today. I was dressed down. 

I watched my nurse's eyes drop up and down to check me out. She was in her infamous lavender scrubs of course. "How much time do you got?" I glanced at the clock on my dash. "About 20 minutes" she looked down at her thin watch.

        "Do you wanna do it in the car again or find a bigger place inside?" I asked her. She was already pulling her scrub bottoms off. Her creamy thighs came into view, which was enough to get my dick to start swelling in my pants. "I don't wanna waste time looking for a spot. Just push your chair back. I'll ride you" she offered up. Nurse Jackie, what a gem. 

I rubbed over my groin a little bit before unzipping my pants to pull my cock out. I already had the condom waiting for us in the cup holder. I started to rip the foil open while shoving my seat as far back as it can go. 

This sixth floor garage level is becoming our second most frequent place to fuck if it's the middle of the night. Which it is.

        When Jackie climbed over my lap I held the base of my dick for her to sit on it. I was looking down at her pussy. If I had the time I would eat it good, but Miss Jackie calls the shots, and today is a sex-no foreplay-kinda day. 

Still, I was looking down at her entrance, starting to take the tip of my dick when her hand grabbed my jaw to make me look up and kiss her. I used my unbusy hand to fist her hair and deepen the kiss. I groaned into it when she sunk all the way down my length. 

As our tongues began to move over one another's, so did Jackie's hips across my lap. She rolled and rocked until my cock would bump her back walls, but we weren't thrusting with force just yet. I was just filling her and feeling her tight around my dick. Enjoying her fantastically wet core, even with no foreplay.