Chapter 18 (Renzo's POV)

I hadn't had a taste of Kat all week. I was dying to get my hands on her. I've been trying to find a way to get her to stop dodging me and pushing me away. Too bad it took my cousin being stabbed to get her here with me again. Now that she was in front of me with her soft hand around my cock I wasn't stopping for a damn phone call. 

I ignored it, but Kat pulled away in concern of it being my cousin half dead on the floor somehow. I pulled it from my pocket to show her the contact name and get her to drop it, but when I saw the name I cursed. 

        "Fucking hell, I need to take this" I cursed again but answered. I didn't take my other hand off of Kat though. I used my idle hand to start running my fingers over her slick folds, and taunt her by only pushing just barely into her entrance. I felt her legs widen like she was helping me take more of her. She wants me inside. Good, because I will be. 

"Yeah?" I answered the call. It's hard to concentrate on a man's voice on the phone when your cock is throbbing hard and your girl got her fist around it.

The more I played with her pussy one handed, the more she started stroking my shaft and teasing my swollen head. Fuck. I need to cum. Badly. Maddeningly

        "Ren, they found the guard who deterred Dante to the main visitors area. He says 'he don't know anything about it'. He said he was following orders" my brother told me. I bit my lip when Kat started kissing any part of me she could reach. I want those lips around my dick. 

"Make him talk. I want names. He obviously got orders from someone" my voice strained in the end. Kat went up on her toes and took the lobe of my ear, that wasn't blocked by a phone, right into her mouth to tease it. 

        "Yeah no shit. I'm calling because a lot of these guys are big name guys in the prison. How do you wanna go about interrogating them?" Rocco asked me. The dirty cops know who we are, so if and when they fuck up, they know we'd pull them aside whether they are law people or not. "How high up the chain?" I asked him.

I grabbed Kat's throat and pulled her to me for a kiss while I held the speaker of the phone away from our mouths. When I released her she started to kiss down my body. Oh fuck. If she starts sucking I'm not gonna be able to keep up this call. 

        "Lieutenant officer possibly" my brother filled me in. Kat made it down to her knees and was now running my tip against her licked lips. Fucking hell. I glanced down at her and rubbed her head. My fingers started slowly fisting her hair when she took my cock and started sinking me into her mouth, to the back of the throat where she gagged so good for me. 

"Ren?" My brother called for me. "Huh?" I asked him. "You asked how high up the line. I said a lieutenant officer's name is being thrown around. Nothing official yet, but I needa know how to handle the, uh" Rocco stopped, knowing I understood him.

It's a ballsy move to snatch an LO and interrogate him. And then if found guilty, to then punish him. But, it was also a ballsy move for them to put a hit on a high ranking Italian Capo, and the boss runner of that prison as a whole. Real ballsy.

        Kat started to slurp on my cock, and my head fell back against the canned foods on the shelf. I bit my lip and grunted slightly when she sucked harder. "Are you going to come in or what?" My brother was surprised I wasn't all over this. 

"Yes, yeah, I am. I was just settling Dante and shit. Can you hold the fort for a damn half hour" I was snappy only to hide the groan I wanna let out for having Kat's mouth all over me. "Yeah alright" Rocco agreed. I quickly hung up and cupped the back of Kat's head.