Chapter 30 (Dante's POV) BONUS

I seem to have gotten myself into an interesting situation. Ever since I screwed Nurse Jackie in a supply closet she hits me up for booty calls. Telling me she works so many hours and doesn't have time for 'dating' or finding a guy who's worth the time in bed. 

I feel honored that she finds my dick game worthy. She said she isn't looking to get into any kind of relationship. She wants someone she can text a peach emoji to with the time limit she has on her window of opportunity to fuck. 

I volunteered to be that person. I'm not the commitment type myself, so I think I just hit the jackpot here.

The girl is quite the minx. She hit me up many times within the last two weeks we've been hooking up. I've nailed her in a supply closet more than once, some discarded corner of the hospital down in a weird basement situation, and apparently they have sleeping quarters here, but it's like dorms with bunk beds. She doesn't always have one to herself.

        Tonight it's 1:30am, and I'd been at Fuoco Lento with Renzo, so when she texted me asking if I was up I grinned and peace'd out of the club. She told me to park in the sixth floor garage, so this is going to be interesting. Jackie says she's coming out to meet me. 

I can see why she chose the sixth floor. With it being the middle of the night it's basically dead up here. There are cars parked, but they're probably ones that are staying put until morning.

        I was waiting in the front seat when I spotted Nurse Jackie in my rear view mirror. She's always in lavender colored scrubs along with all the other nurses on the floor she works on. The shade looks nice against her blonde hair and seafoam eyes. She's probably a knock out in normal clothing, but I don't give a damn about the scrubs because they come off when I'm around. 

Instead of walking to my passenger side she walked up to my window and tapped a light knock with one knuckle. Obviously I put down the window. 

"Can we go to the back seat? I reallyyy want you to eat me out. Will you?" She no longer surprises me with her forwardness. She's a woman with a busy important career she's working to rise in.. and she knows what she wants.

        I licked my lips and looked her up and down. With her hair done in a pony tail the whole brushed portion looks more brown than the blonde of the hair hanging down her back. It's about medium length hair. I only paid attention to this because I needed to know if there was enough for a man to wrap his hand around it and pull. 

"Get in the back," I told her. I rolled the window up, cut the engine, and moved both front seats up as far as they go. It's to give us as much space as possible. I'm not a little guy, but I make it work. 

Jackie climbed into the back and started removing her pants for me. I climbed in and was in a damn contorted kneeling/ half on the seat cushion. I'm just gonna have to lift her hips to accommodate for space, so my face can be properly buried between her thighs.

        Jackie's eyes were glinting with anticipation. She needs the release. I'm willing to give it to her. I yanked her knees apart and elevated her hips with my grip. She licked her shapely lips and held a portion of the seat that she could reach to steady herself. 

When I licked up her middle she sucked in a breath. When I plunged back down she released it. "I've been thinking about this for days. Every time I stress out I just remembered the perfect orgasm you gave me the last time you went down on me" she told me, but her voice would waver with whatever new thing my tongue started doing to her. 

To let her know I listened to her I hummed in response, so I wouldn't have to lift my mouth. The vibration of it made her clench. I felt her thighs hugging my head.