Chapter 21

The weather couldn't have cooperated any more than this. The sky was clear, the sun was hot, and a pool was the perfect place to be. The last time I was in swim wear was when Rocco invited me on the boat to help with the proposal. 

It was also the first night Renzo and I hooked up. I don't know how I'm gonna be in front of Renzo's parents while he's shirtless, and not have it written all over my face that I want to very much touch every inch of him. 

       On the fourth of july when I got my first glimpse of his body I remember actually stopping in my tracks. It was mouth watering. It was just another hook Renzo sunk into me to reel me in closer and closer to him, until I gave up all resolve and gave Renzo my body. Even knowing his reputation I was hooked.

Look at us now. I can proudly state that I am Renzo Revello's girlfriend. That still makes me as giddy as a school girl to even just say it.

        Renzo and I took the drive down to his parents with Dante. Since it's been several days he was feeling a little better. He still needs to be careful though, so I told him to sit somewhere and stay put. He can't be doing cannonball jumps into the pool or something. 

I had seen the pool area before when I tanned on the patio that one time. There is stone work around the pool that forms into a cove with that waterfall in it. There are a line of sun chairs and umbrellas if you need one. 

I like the sun. I want to get another tan. I already am tan, but the winter months will be coming, so I want the color to last me through them.

        Grace and I were in bikinis, though I felt slightly embarrassed having Mr. and Mrs. Revello here to see it. My bottoms aren't a thong by any means, but they are cheeky. Claudia Revello was in another one of those sun robes with a turquoise umbrella open to keep her entirely under the shade. She had a margarita glass in her hand that some staff server from the house would periodically jog over to refill.

Mr. Revello was in a polo and had a cigar. Apparently he smokes quite a lot of them. He was standing around like he couldn't sit still. Claudia also kept complaining of the smoke being too close to her. She doesn't love the smell. 

        Rocco and Dante both had swim shorts on and sat on the pool's edge with their feet dangling into it. Renzo actually came into the pool with me. We weren't doing much more than standing around chatting with the guys on the edge, but still I liked the Renzo was lingering beside me. 

I liked it even more when he'd absentmindedly touch me in some way. Bringing me into his side, secretly touching my bum below the water's surface, or just flicking little bits of water at me to make me laugh and grab his hands to stop him.

        It was an excuse to get my hands in his then he'd pull me across the water until our bodies were very close. "Your parents, Renzo" I whisper-shouted to him for the hundredth time. He kept chuckling and glancing over his shoulder to see if we'd been spotted. 

When I caught eyes with Claudia I got nervous and swam away from Renzo to ask her a random question to divert her attention. "Do you ever swim, Mrs. Revello?" Her face scrunched up and she shook her head no. "I don't like the chlorine in my hair."

"She has a massive floaty she doesn't mind floating in all day" Mr. Revello called her out. "Yes, but I don't trust my sons not to flip me off of it" she eyeballed all three guys. I laughed because I wouldn't trust them either. 

I like when they refer to sons and clump Dante in with the Revello brothers.

        When I was suddenly grabbed from behind I gasped, but was instantly tossed across the pool. I braced myself for submerging under water. By the time I came back up I had to slick my curls back and suck in a second breath.