Chapter 4

*Renzo: Yes, you seem to be a magnet for Revello's everywhere* Renzo ended up responding to my last text about him no longer being the only Revello in my life, even if he and I don't work out the way I hope we will. 

*Me: Who do you think likes me best?* I decided to tease him. I had such a fun day with the girls and I was feeling light and fun hearted. His response made me laugh, but also roll my eyes. *Renzo: Probably Dante.* I was already hoovering my fingers over the keyboard when a second text came through.

*Renzo: You know damn well who likes you best. You know how to get under a man's skin, Miss Costa.* My chest swelled and my grip tightened on the phone. I love these rare glimpses when Renzo is more open with me. 

        The ladies had already started piling out of the bridal shop. I told Grace I may not make it to lunch, and told her to head there without worrying about a ride for me. I can take an uber. I didn't want her having to pass Rocco's place to bring me to the townhouse. 

When I looked back down at my phone I heard a sharp whistle. My head snapped up and I gasped in surprise. A good surprise. Across the street from the bridal shop was Renzo Revello, leaning against the side of the car with his arms crossed and his ankles, while clearly waiting for me. I practically skipped over. 

        He looked so handsome even though he was actually dressed down right now. He was in a slim fit lapel button down short sleeve, unbuttoned to his mid chest, and thin stripe grey plaid trousers that weren't over the top, but different from his usual look. 

They fit snuggly enough to make a woman look twice at his bum and his bulge. My goodness. Renzo had cool sunglasses on and just looked to be at ease and just...with that dark five o 'clock shadow and those sexy man hands he has with those sexy man rings on. 

He can make a girl forget to breathe.

        "Hi!! What are you doing here?!" I rushed to his side of the street and stopped just in front of him. He glanced past me and gave a short wave to who I realized was a car full of the ladies, his mother included. They were all smiles and hollered playfully at the sight of us together. I blushed, but every cell in my body wanted to hug Renzo against me and kiss him deeply. 

"Saving you" he teased me. He thinks this gown shopping day was torture for me. It wasn't. It's only his version of torture. I decided not to over think touching the man and just wrapped my arms around his hard torso. His cool top was softer than I thought. I snuggled my face into it. 

Renzo only hesitated a few moments before wrapping his arms around me to accept the hug. "Not what I wanted," he complained, which made me look up at his tall frame. It gave him access to my face and he cupped my jaw to steal a kiss. Oh I love this.

        Renzo cupped my bum right out here on the street, and kissed me deeply, but only for a few marvelous seconds. When he pulled away I looked all around us, trying to swat his hand off my backside. "This street is dead. Who are you hiding from?" He asked me.

 When I took in our surroundings I saw he was right. I couldn't resist. I went up on my toes and pressed my lips back onto his. My hands slid up his hard abs and past his taut chest until I could reach my arms around his bent neck. Renzo pulled me flush against him and became more feverous with his touch and tongue. 

I had to quickly pull away when I started feeling something poking at my stomach. Renzo's pants are far too well fit for him to be getting half hard. "Renzo" I gasped. He chuckled knowing what I was referring to.

        "Not my fault my sex drive is like an animal's" he shrugged with no shyness at all to the ever growing bulge my eyes couldn't move away from. His hands caressed down my sides, but he didn't stop me from looking. He let me be a step away to see all he's got.