Chapter 32

I had only just finished having sex with Renzo no more than 30 minutes ago, but when he saw my naked body he was instantly ready for more. There was no hiding that alert hard length. He was trying to pull me over to straddle his lap. 

He had given me two delicious orgasms already, so my core was already swollen and still slick. I couldn't help but stare down at Renzo's lap. There are men with ugly penises and ones with god-like ones. Everything about Renzo is god-like, so. 

         It was a little bit odd that below us right now my new neighbor was having sex and now we were about to too. I hope he doesn't hear us and think we're perverts or something. "You gonna stare at it or you gonna sit on it?" Renzo asked me. My eyes snapped up to his and I bit my lip. Here we go again.

He had me straddle him, but he didn't have me line him up with my entrance just yet. He pulled me down against his lap so that my wide knees brought my wet core against his smooth length. "Always wet for me" he hummed in appreciation and took my hips to make me roll them against him. 

        Renzo cupped my face first and started to kiss me, slow and long. His hand descended my body and stopped at my chest. He decided to start needing my breasts again, and while his mouth stayed over mine he teased me with his tongue before pulling away and kissing down the length of my throat. Renzo's fingers plucked at my nipples. He rolled them between the tips of two fingers and made me groan.

He licked and sucked my neck. He was dangerously close to leaving a mark but he didn't. He continued downwards until he held me in place so my chest was perfectly in his face. 

Using his now free hands he let his mouth start to tease my nipples, and his hands went around to cup my bum. He cupped it hard and kneaded the fleshiness of it. He groaned against my chest when he got his hands on me and played with me. 

        His hot mouth was stimulating my nipples to make them sensitive and send a zing down to my core. I let my own hands run over his strong shoulders. He kept me in place so he could lick and graze his teeth over the swells of my breasts, and to lap up my nipples until they hardened for him again. He blew on them, which sent a shiver through me. 

My hands ran up his neck. I love the smell of his spice scented flesh. I rolled my hips and felt his erection against me again. I liked the friction. I pressed my clit down so his tip would bump me when I rolled and rocked. Renzo groaned and caught on to what I was doing. 

"So impatient" he smirked against my chest. He pinkened the skin like he likes to do. When he knows my nipples are tender enough he moves on. "I just want you inside me" I whined embarrassingly. 

"Ok baby" Renzo grabbed my throat, and with the other hand he lined himself against my entrance, holding my throat to sink me down.

        We both groaned now. He sunk me over every inch of him before holding me there while he flexed his hips to remind me that I am full with him inside me. "Okay, I'm inside you baby, What now?" He taunted me. I took the challenge. 

I slowly lifted up and sunk myself down again. Because he was sitting up against the headboard I held the top of it, which made my chest lean into his face again. When I rose and sunk myself down my hardened tips grazed over his face, which he groaned about. 

He followed with my slow sinking movements and would kiss or lick them whenever they went by. His hands started to rub up and down my thighs. His hands always feel so good running over my softer flesh. 

        Renzo just touched me everywhere while he watched me do my thing. I was going slow and sensual. He let it happen for now. He actually had a slight smirk to his lips as he watched me take every inch of him and rise again. I rolled my hips, which made his own hips flex. He bumped my back walls and I hummed in satisfaction.