Chapter 23 (Dante's POV) BONUS

Today is my final check in with the doctor who treated my wound after being rushed in here last week with quite a poke. I'm not no bitch. I'm healing up just fine, and I don't plan on 'taking it easy' like the Doc and Nurse Kitten tell me. 

No, no. My real reason for this final visit is to get another peek at Nurse Jackie. She's a knockout, and I think she's considered me more than once when I tell her I'm shooting my shot here. She called me a troublemaker and she ain't wrong. I think she likes it though. She's always smirking at my antics, and quietly shaking her head, but those eyes kept coming back to me.

She has big doll eyes. I think that's what I like about her. Big sea foam green eyes and a perfect ass. Scrubs or not, you can tell she's got a body. And she's a nurse so she's smart.

        I wanna fuck Nurse Jackie, and today's the last day I'll get the chance to do it. I was in the waiting room down the hall from the nurse's station where she's at. Instead of sitting in one of the waiting chairs I was leaning against the wide frame of the room's entrance. 

Every time she walks by she can see me, and every time she looks down she sends me that smirk. 

        "Dante Revello?" I heard a woman call for me. I raised my hand and she waved me inside the office. I guess this is just a final 'consultation', so I'm just in a stuffy old office with that same Doc who sewed me up. He's got a patch of hair growing out of his ear like one stray patch of grass pushing through the crack of the concrete. I can't look at any damn thing other than that patch.

        "Everything looks good Mr. Revello. Just continue to be tender with your wound and abdomen until the scar is fully closed up. Those stitches fall out on their own. They aren't the kind that need to be taken out by a doctor, so don't be alarmed when you start seeing them around" he told me. 

"Uh huh, yeah, thanks Doc" I wanted this guy to hurry up. "Hey Doc, when can I, uh, you know...slip it to a lady?" I decided to ask him just because I'm curious. "Oh, you should probably wait on engaging in any sexual intercourse that would involve your abdomain muscles. It's a bit too soon for that" he told me. 

Yeah okay. "Oh, sure Doc, alright" I gave him a thumbs up.

        The man straightened his white coat and picked up the clipboard one more time. "Well, Mr. Revello, I think that's it" he told me. I popped up from my seat and shook the man's hand. Wait on having intercourse. HA. 

I left that office and went down the hallway where the nurse's station was. To be fair the exit is this way. I stopped off at the desk where a few of the nurses were at. Jackie being one of them. I played it cool and leaned onto the high desk. 

        "Miss Jackie, I came to say goodbye. The doc says I'm all better" I grinned. Her nurse friends glanced between me and her. I was in a suit, but this neck tattoo always gives me away. That and the fact that they know I was stabbed...I think they know I'm not an accountant. Well, actually, with the money laundering..never mind.

"All better huh?" Nurse Jackie bat her pretty little lashes at me. "If you don't agree you can walk me out to be sure I'm safely released. Hospital policy and all" I smirked, using her words against her. 

"Girl, you betta" one of the nurses mumbled under her breath and nudged Jackie. It made me chuckle. They were all checking me out. Even the old one. 

"For policy reasons" Jackie nodded and came around the desk to where I was standing. I held an elbow out for her and she took it. Oh yeah. I'm fucking her.

        "Are you sad that I'm leaving? You can admit I was your favorite patient that night" I continued to tease her. I don't go for the aggressive approach. I ease into it. "You were alright" she played coy. She's probably 5'5 or 5'6, she's got petite shoulders, but a healthy bottom.