96. I'm not a Gentleman

In the early morning of the next day, after the early reading, the small broadcast announced that in the morning, according to the class order, they would go to the auditorium to pick up the new spring uniforms.

After the school leaders finished the notification, Xie Zhi's voice suddenly appeared in the loudspeaker.

When his lazy and cynical voice came out through the loudspeaker, cheers erupted from across the campus.

"These people below, gather with me at the bottom of the teaching building to be responsible for the distribution of school uniforms this time." The voice was lazy, after saying this fairly serious words, he coughed twice, and then called to Liu Zhao, Lu Shaoning, Wang Hui and others. The name seems very random.

After shouting, the squeak sound of the stool sliding back on the ground came from the loudspeaker.

After a while, Qin Ying saw Xie Zhi coming with a mighty team.

That posture, it is said that if you haven't seen Young and Dangerous, no one will believe that
the first to come are the students from the first class of high school.

Seeing Qin Ying and Xie Zhi, one person read the name with the list, and one person instructed the others to get the school uniform. The division of labor was clear and orderly, and they couldn't help joking.

"Qin Ying, you have a lot of face, but you can actually shout to move Master Xie."

"Isn't this serving everyone?"

Xie Zhi heard it and smiled.

"Yes, to serve everyone, hurry up, take your clothes and leave, don't stand in the back."

Deyang students will undergo routine physical examinations every year and have basic data.

Coupled with the styles designed by Qin Ying, whether it is clothes or pants, there is room for scaling, which is what Huo Shan praises most when she sees the design.

Therefore, there is no situation where it is not suitable and needs to be replaced.

It was almost noon when the first grade was finished. Huo Shan had just arrived at the school. Hearing that the school uniforms were issued today, she went to the auditorium to go around.

As soon as he arrived, he saw Xie Zhi bent down and picked up a school uniform and handed it to the classmates in front of him. It was the first time he had seen his industrious appearance.

"Tell the cafeteria to bring the lunch here. These children must be exhausted. Bring some drinks and cakes."

Huo Shan turned around and didn't stay much longer, as she walked out and instructed the secretary beside her.

In the auditorium, Qin Ying looked at the list in her hand, and discussed with the school leaders that the clothes should be distributed in one day today, and it was halfway through at this point.

"Let's go to the cafeteria to eat at noon, and when the distribution is finished in the afternoon, I will invite everyone to go out to eat delicious food."

Qin Ying finished, and the cafeteria staff sent carts of food to the auditorium.

"Master, these are"

"Mr. Huo gave them away. Hurry up and eat them. We'll collect them."

That's what he said, but after a few meals, Xie Zhi brought the dining cart and tableware back. Went to the canteen.

When I came back, I also bought a bottle of strawberry milk.

"Hey, I saw that you didn't eat much just now, so drink some of this."

"Thank you."

"Ah, I forgot to take the straw."

It was the third grade in the afternoon.

When Song He took the class to the auditorium, he happened to see Xie Zhi unscrew the cap of the milk bottle for Qin Ying.

The classmates behind "Squad Leader" shouted, and Song He pulled his thoughts back. He quickly restrained his expression and pointed to the front.

"Go in line."

He walked over slowly and stood beside Qin Ying.

"Have you eaten lunch?"

Qin Ying was flipping through the list of the next class when she raised her head when she heard Song He's voice and answered.

"I have eaten, thank you for your concern, senior."

I vaguely remember that in my previous life, I dropped out of school at the end of the first semester of high school, and it seemed that Song He went abroad not long afterward.

It seems to be just over a month away from now.

This month, Qin Ying only hopes that everything can be spent peacefully and beautifully.

But Murphy's Law is such a backfire. The more you want to be calm, the more someone will deliberately find fault.

This afternoon, it was almost finished, Qin Ying was discussing with Luo Yun where to eat in the evening, to reward everyone.

A girl suddenly appeared at the entrance of the auditorium. She was wearing a golden high-waisted coat, and a small leather skirt showed her thin and white legs.

It was only the beginning of March, and the temperature had not yet fully recovered. Qin Ying was still wearing a coat during the day, and she felt cold when she saw the girl's legs.

"Excuse me, what's the matter?"

As soon as Qin Ying said the words, Xie Zhi jumped forward and stood in front of Qin Ying, full of resistance and precaution.

"What are you doing here?"

Qin Ying frowned slightly as she looked out of the corner of the eye.

The girl she knew pouted slightly and stepped forward to hold Xie Zhi's arm like a coquettish girl.

"Brother Xie Zhi, why are you so fierce? It's been a long time since I saw you."

Xie Zhi looked at the pale hands on his arms coldly.

"Let's go, I'm not a gentleman, and it's okay to bully women."

Yes, a person who can do evil even on his grandma's birthday is nothing to bully a girl.

As expected, the girl immediately let go.

Xie Zhi patted his sleeve in disgust, turned sideways, and still kept Qin Ying behind him.

"Tell me, what are you doing here?"

The girl held her chin up, her hands behind her back.

"I'm here to get Jiajia's school uniform. She was injured and rested at home. I heard that she was given a new school uniform, and I just came to transfer school, so I brought it back to her by the way."

"Who allows you to transfer?" The girl shrugged.

"Brother Song He helped me to transfer schools, what, brother Xie Zhi, are you afraid that I will transfer schools? But what should I do? I heard that you are always around a certain girl at school. I can't come and stare at my fiancé. "Huh ?"

She bit her fiance into the mouth one by one, accentuating the voice. All the people at the scene were as she expected. They looked at Xie Zhi in shock, and there was a low-pitched discussion in their ears.

Only Qin Ying, she looked stunned.

It turned out that it was Qu Meixin,

but Qin Ying was already nineteen years old when she saw Qu Meixin in her previous life. At that time, Qu Meixin came back from abroad, wearing a luxury brand with heavy make-up, completely different from now.

Qin Ying couldn't help but re-evaluate Qu Meixin.

It seems that there is also the same thing, that is, the natural gesture of looking at people through the nostrils is exactly the same as that in the previous life.

In her previous life, she worked as a waiter in a bar, and by chance Xie Zhi was also in the bar.

However, there were guests who were entangled, Xie Zhi helped to solve it, but Qu Meixin happened to see her, pouring wine all over her body in front of all the bar guests, and smashed her forehead with a bottle of wine.

One mouthful of fox spirits, and the sound of the female watch reverberated in her ears. Thinking of the situation at that time, Qin Ying felt that somewhere on her forehead began to hurt.

The embarrassment and embarrassment at that time, even if she lives again, the shame and anger are still vivid in his mind.

Xie Zhi stretched out his left hand and shouted at Liu Zhao.

"clothing."

After the spring uniforms of the entire high school were distributed, only Wang Wenjia was still there. Liu Zhao hurriedly handed the clothes to Xie Zhi.

Xie Zhi took the clothes and didn't care whether he was a gentleman or not, and immediately threw the clothes to Qu Meixin angrily.

"Clothes, take them, you can go, and also, don't appear in front of me in the future, I don't like to see your face"

This face is very similar to Qu Mengqiu, as long as you see it, you will be Thinking of Qu Meixin , the beastly father at home who wanted to kill his son in order to please a woman, he was not angry with Xie Zhi's attitude towards her after taking over the school uniform, so he tore open the bag and took a look.

"Tsk tsk tsk, this is also called design, and it's really not on the table."

Qu Meixin said that after looking at Qin Ying.

The Age of Rebirth: Bringing Ten Billions of Spaces Back to NinetiesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara