68. I'm the Boss' Family

The customer's emotions gradually lost control during the quarrel, and Qin Ying was also crowded, and she didn't know who reached out to her in the crowd.

The body fell back involuntarily.

Behind him was the icy street. Looking at the bus slowly approaching him in the distance, Qin Ying only felt that everything was too familiar.

I just feel like a sponge forced to sink, powerless and scared.

In the past life, the dim world that had fallen in a pool of blood and closed in front of his eyes resurfaced in his mind, making people feel chills in their hearts.

But just when Qin Ying suddenly felt that everything was like a dream, a strong hand clasped her shoulders and pushed her up.

She only felt that the dim world in front of her seemed to return to color at that moment, and in front of her was a warm and strong chest, giving people an infinite sense of security.

Raising her eyes, she met those deep and pitch-black eyes, with mixed feelings in her heart.

As for the young man in front of him, he just looked down at her, raised his hand and rubbed his head, and stood in front of the yellow line through many customers.

"Give me two laps."

Qin Nan also met Xie Zhi when he stayed at home for one night last time, but he didn't ask any more questions besides staring at Xie Zhi the whole time.

Hearing Xie Zhi's words at this moment, Qin Nan glanced at Qin Ying, and then handed him two circles.

Everyone looked at Xie Zhi as if they were watching a play. If so many people couldn't vote, don't believe that he can make two rounds.

But in the next second, the original playful and relaxed expression froze there, and the speed visible to the naked eye bloomed.

There was an uproar

all around, applause and surprise.

Xie Zhi lightly threw the second lap away.

Another round of applause.

"I still have a circle here. You vote for me. If you win any of the items in the back row, I will give you the money."

"Me, me, and me, I also have a circle here, vote for me" 

"And me, I want too" Xie Zhi glanced around for a week, and everyone held their breaths, looking at him expectantly, waiting for his answer. But Xie Zhi just raised his hand slightly, pointed at Qin Ying who was isolated from the crowd, and said lightly. "I belong to the boss's family, so I don't count." Alas , there was another sigh of regret. Qin Ying tilted her head and looked behind Xie Zhi. It was originally said to be a trap and a scam, but Xie Zhi threw the trap out so easily. A set of twenty-eight bars, a set of black and white TV. As a result, the anger of the guests dissipated a lot, and because the crowd nearly killed Qin Ying just now, they felt a little guilty, so naturally they stopped making trouble. Obediently circled, took your prize and left. Zhao Huizhi finally pushed through the crowd, saw Xie Zhi at a glance, grabbed him and asked a lot of questions. Xie Zhi replied humbly and courteously, and looked at Qin Ying from time to time, looking a bit like the Demon King of Deyang. Qin Ying still stood there blankly, looking at Xie Zhi in a trance. He has the frivolity and arrogance that is unique to his age, but when facing his parents, he is so humble and steady, which makes people look unreal. "Ah ah ah, I got hit, I got hit" A burst of surprise cheers attracted everyone's attention, and also pulled Qin Ying back to reality from her thoughts. The one who screamed was an older sister in her early twenties. She bought clothes for more than 300 yuan, only one circle, but when she hit, she took a radio and left Dumei Clothing triumphantly.

One of the grand prizes was interplanted, and suspicions about scams and black shops were self-defeating.

The crowd in the clothing store continued until the evening before gradually subsiding. Xie Zhi stayed in the store to help in the afternoon. When he was finished, he helped to take stock and clean up. It was already past six o'clock.

"Xie Zhi, hurry up, eat first, it's been a really hard day for you."

"Auntie, it's okay, I'm idle anyway, I just happened to be passing by, so I'll come to help."

After dinner, Qin Nan and Qin Sakura helped clean up in the kitchen, while Zhao Huizhi and Qin Jianguo took Xie Zhi in the living room.

When Qin Ying looked back uneasy, she happened to see the old couple enthusiastically handing oranges to Xie Zhi and asked something.

It's just the distance, plus Qin Nan washing the dishes next to him, it's not real.

Seeing the smiles on the faces of the three, Qin Ying didn't care.

"Yingzi, you go to see your classmates, it's getting dark."

"Oh, good."

Qin Ying wiped her hands, put on her coat and walked out.

In Jiangcheng at night, the nightlife is not very rich at this time. At seven or eight o'clock in the evening, there are no people on the street, and only a few cars pass by on the street occasionally.

The warm yellow street lamp elongated the shadow. When Qin Ying turned around, she saw Xie Zhi behind her, jumping into her shadow with one foot, and then jumping out.

This cycle has been repeated several times, and it has been a lot of fun.

"Childish."

Xie Zhi chuckled, jumped out of the shadow, walked to his side, and put his hand in his pocket.

"By the way, what my uncle and aunt said to me today is weird."

"What?"

"It's about investment, money."

Qin Ying's eyes widened, her throat seemed to be blocked with a large ball of cotton, and she was speechless.

Seeing her like this, Xie Zhi smiled.

"Don't worry, although I don't know what's going on, I'll round it up for you."

After speaking, she leaned over and approached Qin Ying, clearly separated by a fist's distance, but she seemed to be whispering and murmured ambiguous.

Letting go, tugged at the bottom of my heart.

"No, you're welcome."

After speaking, he turned and ran onto the bus. Qin Ying stood there and watched for a while, until the car body disappeared at the end of the road before she turned around and went home.

I thought that my parents' enthusiasm and friendliness towards Xie Zhi was based on the fact that they sent her to the hospital last time, and they went to the hospital to visit her specially.

But never thought, the parents still misunderstood.

However, it is reasonable to think about it. The parents of the classmates around him have not seen much, and Xie Zhi is indeed very similar to the mysterious investor she made up.

When she got home, Zhao Huizhi was putting a hot towel on her wrist.

It is estimated that for the winter clothing activities, the two of them stepped on the sewing machine for many days, and their wrists were tired.

Qin Ying walked over, pulled up the stool and sat opposite her mother. With the acupuncture points she had previously learned in medical books, she mastered the strength of her hands to massage her mother.

"Hey, Yingzi, where did you study here? It's so comfortable to knead."

Qin Ying smiled.

"If you like it, I'll press it for you often."

"Farewell, you still have to study, I'll delay you all day today, and you haven't done your homework."

"It's okay, I finished my homework at school. "

This is not a lie, since she realized that consciousness entered space and made full use of her time, Qin Ying only felt that there were at least thirty-six hours in a day.

During the break, I can study medical skills, do my homework and read books, and even exercise in the space. I still feel sore when I wake up the next day.

Especially the medical book, which had only been read for a few days, Qin Ying's understanding of the human body and medical knowledge reserve was equivalent to that of a sophomore medical student.