162. Commendation Conference

"Yo, isn't this President Qin? It's a coincidence, I didn't expect to see you here."

"Director Wang, it's a pleasure to meet, I just came to join in the fun."

Director Wang changed from deputy director to director, and continued to call Wang There is nothing wrong with the director.

Director Wang walked over, said hello to Qin Ying, and turned to look at Director Ding beside him.

"Old Ding, it's okay, because of a park, I've been promoted two levels in a row, and I have known President Qin before."

Director Ding's current position is actually higher than Director Wang, but he deliberately greeted Qin Ying first, and then directly called the other party as Old Ding.

Even Qin Ying, who was not in the officialdom, noticed Director Wang's hostility towards Director Ding.

Although Director Ding was telling Qin Ying to be careful about this Wang, saying that he was not a good person, the next second he could talk and laugh like a good brother and hook each other's shoulders.

"It was Mr. Qin who met me when he said that he wanted to give back to the people of Jiangcheng and build a leisure and fitness park for everyone. Speaking of which, I knew Mr. Qin later than you."

Qin Ying didn't know the smell of gunpowder in these words. Is it because I understand the mistake myself, I always feel that Director Ding is saying, I met her later than you, and I got up faster than you

Director Wang snorted coldly. He is not as good at hiding his emotions as Director Ding.

"What if I knew it earlier, didn't they still dig a hole for me and let me jump in? Just use me as a springboard, old man, if you want me to tell you, be careful, the more beautiful a woman is, the more ruthless the heart is. "

After saying that, he turned around and went to greet the others.

Qin Ying frowned and sat down and glanced at Director Wang's back.

Director Ding smiled at her.

"Normal, I have been promoted two levels in a row because of one of your projects, and the one who was originally on the same level as him is now higher than him. He gave you the project, but he didn't get anything, he only got one level up, and he had a chance if the original person upgraded and transferred him away. And ah,"

Director Ding said, he smiled meaningfully, and changed his words in an instant.

"Anyway, you just need to be careful with him, you block his financial path, he can't be so kind and let it go. "

How she blocked Director Wang's fortune, she didn't understand.

At the beginning, it was clear that he was in turmoil because of the renovation of the towel manufacturer's courtyard community. She helped solve this problem, and also helped him with an additional political achievement.

How did it become She dug a hole and jumped for him, but looking at Director Ding's expression, she didn't seem to be able to answer them one by one . Hearing this, Qin Ying nodded with a smile and said nothing more.

Director Ding also got up . After returning to his seat, he stopped chatting next to Qin Ying. People looked at him, and he was afraid that gossip would come out again.

After all, Director Ding's greatest achievement this year was the one from Qin Yingjian. The awards party in the Lake Park officially started at 8:00 pm. Because it was awarded by the government department, the process was naturally long and boring.

After this leader finished speaking, the other leader spoke again.

There were countless cheers in the audience, and there was even a joke that was not funny at all. And the whole audience burst into laughter.

Qin Ying sat in the audience, bowed her head and sent a message to Xie Zhi. Suddenly, a message from Qin Cheng came over. Qin Cheng: your aunt came over just now, and said a news that Xie Zhi was also there. Time to send a message.

Xie Zhi saw a candied fruit seller just now, and I bought two. When you came out to eat

Qin Ying did not reply to Xie Zhi, clicked on Qin Cheng's news and returned a question mark.

What did she say again?

Qin Cheng, Xie Zhi, is the Xie Zhi of the Xie family in Jiangcheng. It is the Xie family.

Since managing the shopping mall, Qin Cheng has also met many rich children in Jiangcheng through the introduction of Cheng Yu. Xie Zhi was never linked to that Xie family.

But suddenly mentioning this matter at this moment, Qin Ying has a bad feeling in her heart.

Qin Cheng, is it convenient for you to answer the phone now? I called you and said that Qin Ying just wanted to go back, and she started to read her name on the stage.

Qin Ying quickly returned to wait for a while, and then came on stage.

Received the award and gave a simple thank you.

Thanks to the organization, the leaders, and the people of Jiangcheng for their words of thanks. Even if she had never experienced it in her previous life, she had seen too many such commendation conferences on TV.

After giving the speech, there was another group photo, and then she stepped down with the certificate.

But instead of going back to his seat directly, he turned around and left the auditorium by using the toilet, and called back in the corridor.

"Brother, what happened?"

"The former head of the Xie family, Xie Zhou, died. It's just the past two days. Your aunt said it when she came today. It's not what she said, neither of us know that Xie Zhi belongs to the Xie family."

Qin Cheng asked again.

"The one who died should be his father. He doesn't look very different today. I was wondering if we were worried and he pretended to be okay."

Qin Ying listened, didn't speak, and passed through the corridor. You can see the black car under the parking lot downstairs.

It was clear that there were so many cars in the parking lot, the black ones were the most, but she just saw Qin Cheng's car at a glance.

She tried to see through the black shell what kind of emotions the people inside were caring for the candied haws bought for her.

But she stared at it for a long time and couldn't figure it out.

In the receiver, Qin Cheng sighed.

"Please comfort him well, don't let him hide everything in his heart.

I heard what your aunt said, the Xie family seems to be in a lot of trouble, and that Xie Zhou found someone younger than Xie Zhi. Concubine, pregnant with a child, these bad things will not feel good for anyone."

"I see, brother, help me tell my parents, I may not go back tonight."

"Then you.. "

Qin Cheng opened his mouth to exhort and then stopped abruptly, and finally he couldn't help but exhort.

"Be careful."

Qin Ying nodded.

"I know, I just want to accompany him, don't worry, I know what to do and what not to do."

Hang up the phone, there are almost five unread messages, all from Xie Zhi.

How long does it take to end? I'm thinking about you a little. Did you come to the stage to accept the award? What do you want to eat tonight? Brother Zhi will bring you delicious food to celebrate our relationship. Should we tell Liu Zhao and the others that they said they would invite them to dinner ? But I also want to make fun of them. I can do whatever I want. You decide, if you want to hide me in a golden house, I have no complaints. It's not bad
to be a canary and be locked up by you. 

to the auditorium.

After a brief exchange with Director Ding to make sure there was nothing to do with her, she got up and prepared to leave.

Qin Ying just walked to the stairs when Director Ding called her from behind.

"Qin Ying."

"Director Ding, is there anything else?"

"That's right, if you're not in a hurry, you might as well wait a little longer. I'll be introduced to you by a leader from the central station. This is great for your shopping center. Opportunity."

Qin Ying was a little embarrassed.

"Can I have another day? I have something to do now."

Director Ding thought for a while and nodded.

"Alright, that's it, then I'll ask my secretary to call you to make an appointment, what do you think?"

Qin Ying's mouth overflowed with a bright smile.

"Then thank Director Ding, I'll go first and make an appointment another day."

After speaking, she turned and ran downstairs.

Seeing Qin Ying come out, Xie Zhi hurriedly got out of the car and opened the car door for her.

"Hurry in, what's wrong with the cold outside?"

As soon as he opened the car door, Qin Ying hurried to him and hugged him tightly.

"I miss you."