158. Together at Night?

Xie Zhi stopped and glanced at her slightly sideways.

"She's good everywhere."

"She also loves money. Do you think she doesn't love money? Otherwise, why do you think she's doing business and why she's trying so hard to get close to you?"

Xie Zhi stepped out and retracted his foot.

"She love money, and I love it too. Isn't it human nature? But she loves money and she will earn it herself. She won't exchange it with her body."

 The staff has already brought the autopsy report.

"Here is the complete autopsy report. If a detailed autopsy is not done, it may indeed be judged as death caused by sudden cardiac arrest, but a careful examination will reveal that the deceased has been taking it for a long time."

The entire autopsy report came out, Huo Yuan listened, Xie Zhi also listened, the whole thing was as expected.

It can be said that the mother and daughter put a lot of effort into getting on Xie Zhou's bed.

It's okay to hold back the nausea in his heart, and he has to bother to find medicine for Xie Zhou to eat, so as to ensure that he can be as energetic as a young adult.

But if things go on like this, Xie Zhou's body will be hollowed out very quickly, and his organs will be depleted very quickly.

Before he died, it was precisely because he took medicine that he was overexcited and his heart couldn't handle it.

Xie Zhi clicked his tongue while holding the autopsy report.

"Wang Yuanyuan, what else can you say now?"

When the staff was talking, Wang Yuanyuan naturally heard it, and the more she listened, the paler her face became.

She naturally knew that she was completely doomed, but she still had the last trump card.

She stood up clutching her stomach.

"Xie Zhi, I don't need 90% of the property, but I'm pregnant with Lao Xie's child after all. You can't deny that."

Xie Zhi clenched his hand holding the report. He did take her for this. There is no way.

He was almost strangled in the womb by the old lady back then, and now he must not be able to do the same thing again.

What's more, Huo Yuan warned him just now that his identity is different now. Since he wears that suit, he has to be worthy of the badge on his head and can't act recklessly as before.

Xie Zhi naturally understood what this reckless act was referring to.

Seeing that Wang Yuanyuan had grasped Xie Zhi, she began to negotiate conditions.

"I don't want much. Just give me this villa, find another servant to take care of me and my mother, and give me and the children a little living allowance every month to keep us alive."

Wang Yuanyuan said and took a step forward . Approaching Xie Zhi.

"Xie's family is still yours, I just want to live, what's the matter, this result is enough, let's keep the water from the well."

Xie Zhi finally left the Xie's villa in Huo Yuan's car.

As for Xie Zhou's body, let someone bury it. It is impossible for him to send him to the ground in person. He hates him for being too late to get in the car. Huo Yuan answered the phone and it was Huo Shan who called.

It was said that the old lady calmed down temporarily after taking the medicine after returning to the old house, and asked them about the situation on their side.

After Huo Yuan finished speaking, he hung up the phone and looked at Xie Zhi.

"What do you think?"

Xie Zhi sat up straight, with Erlang's legs crossed, his trouser legs shrunk up, revealing a smooth and white ankle.

"We still have to investigate. It's impossible for them to be so bold with just the two of them, and this medicine can't be bought casually. There must be someone helping them."

Huo Yuan smiled knowingly.

"Yes, there is progress, don't worry, I will let people continue to investigate and wait for the results to come out. Now, where are you going?"

"Deyang."

"You will go after graduation."

Xie Zhi did not answer any more. Yuan suddenly explained.

"Remember the color of your clothes, don't make mistakes that you shouldn't make and leave others behind."

Xie Zhi responded, opened the door and got out of the car.

At the art festival at the end of the year in Deyang, high school seniors are allowed to participate, but it is entirely voluntary, and teams can be formed across grades.

Liu Zhao called on a few people to form a temporary band, which is currently practicing in the rehearsal hall.

Xie Zhi buttoned the sweater hat on his head, lit a cigarette and bit it in his mouth, put his hands in his pockets, and lowered his head.

Thin smoke floated out from his lips from time to time, but no one could see the gloomy expression on his face.

At the door of the rehearsal hall, Xie Zhi put out the cigarette and then lifted his foot in.

Several people had just finished a piece of music and were resting. Seeing Xie Zhi coming, Liu Zhao hurriedly waved.

"Brother Zhi, hurry up, I haven't seen you play the violin before."

Xie Zhi responded and walked over, ignoring the snow on his shoulders and head, he opened the zipper and took out a bag of hot fried candy. The chestnuts were handed to Qin Ying.

"Hey, sit on the side and eat, it's hot."

He smelled the candied chestnuts at the school gate as soon as he got out of the car.

Qin Ying looked at him in surprise.

"How do you know that I like to eat candied chestnuts?"

He shouldn't have known, unless he had the memory of his previous life to think so, Qin Ying felt more and more that she might be crazy to have such thoughts.

Xie Zhi hooked his lips and smiled.

"I don't know who was sleeping last night talking in a dream and shouting sugar fried chestnuts."

Several people around him immediately got the explosive information from the words, Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi even dragged Qin Ying who was going to sit on the side to ask the question to the end what happened. Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning are also the same gossip.

"Brother Zhi, you can hear Qin Ying talking in her sleep."

"This is, we'll be together at night."

"Brother Zhi, do you have to have dinner? Can't you invite us to dinner to celebrate?"

Xie Zhi ignored a few people. He took off his coat, bent over and picked up the violin on his shoulders, tilting his head slightly to the left.

The sound of the violin was melodious and elegant, and under the bland lighting, Xie Zhi was tall and slender, and the hand holding the bow was clearly articulated and had slender fingers.

When he played the violin, he stared at Qin Ying's eyes, which were deep and burning, making people feel hot, and the whole person became hot.

Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi, who had been gossiping, also suddenly became quiet.

Xie Zhi played drums, electric guitars and other instruments, they would not be surprised, just like seeing Xie Zhi riding a motorcycle.

But the violin, the rich second generation in the circle, or the most praised by the adults, has always been Song He. He always said that he played a violin comparable to that of a musician. In order to accept Song He as a disciple.

But no one in the circle has ever noticed that Xie Zhi's violin is so good, so good that people ignore the name Song He.

Qin Ying held the hot and fragrant candied chestnuts in her arms, and looked at Xie Zhi on the stage, and a burst of warmth swept her whole body.

In her previous life on a cruise ship, he was dressed in a well-cut black suit, just as he is now, staring at her affectionately and dedicating a violin piece to her.

But at that time, I only felt that he was jealous, and deliberately wanted to compete with Song He, who was already a violinist, and deliberately embarrassed Song He and got angry with him.

Qin Ying got up slowly and walked to the stage. The moment the violin sound fell, she opened her arms and threw herself into his arms.