74. Teach Me

As soon as Qin Ying left the dormitory, she saw Xie Zhi not far away.

He put one hand in his pocket and the other with a cigarette, and there was clearly a girl on the opposite side who was accosting him.

There was a distance, and the content of what he said couldn't be heard, but Xie Zhi's coldness and resistance, as well as his impatient expression, could be seen.

The girl seemed to have mustered up the courage to take this step, and the friend by her side kept her hands on her waist to prevent her from escaping halfway.

Jiaodidi's face was flushed, and her hands were constantly tugging at the corners of her clothes because she was nervous.

Seeing this confession scene, Qin Ying couldn't even step forward, so she had to stop and wait in the distance.

Unexpectedly, after a while, she saw the girl's eyes were red and she ran away crying.

As soon as Xie Zhi turned around, he saw Qin Ying standing not far away, with snow on her shoulders and above her head, a thin layer of white, and she should have been standing for a long time.

"Does it look good?"

He reached out to pick it up, but Qin Ying didn't give it, and lifted the backpack to her shoulders.

"It's not heavy."

Xie Zhi didn't force it, and the two walked to the cafeteria side by side.

Suddenly, Qin Ying smiled, and as soon as she raised her eyes, she met Xie Zhi's suspicious gaze.

"I'm sorry, this is the first time I see you being confessed, but your expression is wrong, it doesn't look like you have been confessed at all."

"You teach me what it should be like to be confessed"

Qin Ying".."

Qin Ying felt some regrets until she sat down in the cafeteria. It was because she got along so well during this time that she had the illusion that Xie Zhi was very easy to get along with.

But think about it, whether it is in the past life or this life, it is indeed the first time to see Xie Zhi being confessed.

Come to think of it, although he looks better than Song He and has a better family background, his temper is notoriously bad, and he is so cruel that even the gangsters around him are afraid of him.

Such a ruthless character, which girl dares to come forward and confess?

How many bear-hearted leopards have to eat up and look up, this ruthless character is standing in front of the window of Xiaochai Restaurant, ordering food, and suddenly, a white figure It was shrouded, covering all Qin Ying's sight.

It is Song He.

He took the book and sat down opposite Qin Ying, still as gentle as jade.

"Are you ready to visit Harvard during the winter vacation? You need to apply for a passport in advance. If you need it, I can let someone in my family help you by the way, and the process will go faster."

The reason for winning the speech contest, The school paid the top three to visit Harvard. Qin Ying only received the notice a few days ago.

"Well, Senior Xie cares, I know what to prepare."

Qin Ying asked when Song He didn't want to leave yet.

"Senior, there is something else to do."

Song He sighed before slowly opening his mouth.

"Qin Ying, I hope you don't care about what happened last time. I was also confused at the time."

Qin Ying interrupted Song He before he could finish his words.

"Senior, I'm not blaming you, but I will prepare it myself. Thank you for your concern, and it seems that the senior and I are not good enough to care about each other in private." For a moment, Song He choked.

Behind him, Xie Zhi brought the food over and put it on the table, then rested one hand on the table and the other on the back of the chair, leaned down and approached Song He, saying abruptly.

"Why, Senior Song's love is overflowing, so why don't I see that you care about me?"

Song He's face stiffened, he ignored Xie Zhi, got up and smiled at Qin Ying.

"Then I look forward to going abroad with my schoolmates during the winter vacation."

Qin Ying was a little dazed as she watched Song He leave. After Song He's filter was broken, she always felt that she couldn't see him more and more.

But in his previous life, in her eyes, he was such a perfect and impeccable person. Even if he happened to meet him with Wang Wenjia in a previous life, he said that she was wrong, and Qin Ying never had any doubts.

But now

, "Look at it, everyone has gone away."

Xie Zhi waved his hand, and Qin Ying looked back and picked up the chopsticks and started it.

Both of them ate in silence with their heads down.

After dinner, he went to a corner of the cafeteria, and Qin Ying gave him a revised test paper.

"Your idea of ​​​​this question is correct, but the solution is a little lazy, and you want to get it right in one step, so"

Qin Ying said, and only when she looked up, she realized that the attention of the person beside her had gone, and she was not there at all. listen.

"Are you listening?"

Xie Zhi turned his head to look at her, those twinkling beautiful eyes were smart and clear, and when she blinked her eyelids, her eyelashes were flapping, like a butterfly flapping its wings.

But at this moment, there was only a reduced version of herself in her beautiful eyes, and she could only pretend to be

Xie Zhihu, her Adam's apple rolled a few times uneasily, and he asked unconsciously.

"Is Song He that good?"

"Yeah"

"It's okay, okay, I'll go back and do it myself."

Xie Zhi got up, packed his things and left from the cafeteria, leaving Qin Ying alone to completely understand the situation.

"Yo, you're tired of playing. You said that it's not your circle that you don't want to merge hard. You have to stick it up all day long, it's cheap."

Qin Ying turned around and walked towards Yun Fei and Wang Wenjia.

Too lazy to waste her words with these two, Qin Ying packed up her things and prepared to leave, but she didn't want them to think that she was afraid of them.

Xiang Yunfei quickened her pace, holding Qin Ying's book firmly with both hands, clasping the book to prevent her from escaping.

Wang Wenjia rushed over at the same time, and quickly pinched Qin Ying's arm.

Qin Ying sucked in a breath of cold air and subconsciously made a hissing sound.

"I really thought that the speech contest was out of the limelight. Are you from our circle? Your origin will never change. You are the life of a poor ghost. Even if you go to Harvard, you are still a poor ghost who relies on school subsidies for food."

Qin Ying Biting her lower lip, she pulled out her arm forcefully, and pinched it back on Wang Wenjia's arm.

She pinched the tender part of the inside of the arm harder than her, and only pinched a little bit. After reading medical books for so long, the biggest gain was knowing how to use the least force to make the other party feel the greatest pain.

She just pinched her lightly, and Wang Wenjia's tears fell from the corners of her eyes. Xiang Yunfei was dumbfounded when she saw her, and then she reached out to Qin Ying with her hands in the shape of claws.

"See if I don't catch your fox face and let you hook up with three and four all day long." How
could these two people know that Qin Ying at this moment was not the Qin Ying that everyone bullied at the time.

She ducked back, her knuckles tapped lightly on Xiang Yunfei's wrist, and the latter's hand drooped weakly immediately.

The next second, Xiang Yunfei panicked because her right hand began to tremble uncontrollably, completely out of control.

"Jiajia, what should I do, my hand, will my hand be broken?"

Wang Wenjia wiped her tears and looked at Qin Ying angrily.

"What the hell did you do?"

Qin Ying slowly put away her things, put the bag on her shoulders, lowered her body, hooked her fingers on Wang Wenjia's collar and pulled it forward.

The distance between the two is too close, the voice is low, and the others do not know what the two said if they are not close.

All I know is that after Qin Ying left, Wang Wenjia froze there with a pale face, and shouted to Yun Fei for a long time before she recovered.

"Jiajia, what did she tell you?"

"Jiajia, can you take me to the hospital now? I can't control my hands at all."

Wang Wenjia got up in a hurry, where did she have the mind to take care of Xiang Yunfei, she left the cafeteria in despair .

And Qin Ying returned to the dormitory refreshed.

What she told Wang Wenjia just now was nothing more than a shocking secret that she only learned in her previous life when she was so depressed that she could barely eat.

And this secret, Wang Wenjia once thought that only she and Chang Dayong knew, but she didn't want to, this secret suddenly came out of Qin Ying's mouth.

As if her tail was being stepped on, she lost the strength to move and struggle.