66. The Future is All Hope

The English speech contest is scheduled for the end of November, but registration is in early November.

Given half a month to prepare, the school just wanted this speech contest to show the level of Deyang private schools.

Other cultural classes can be a little worse, but in the English speech contest, Deyang must hold the line up.

On Friday afternoon, the school specially invited the outstanding graduates who graduated from Deyang Private High School last year to give a speech, boosting morale and imparting experience to the younger students.

When Qin Ying arrived at the lecture hall, she was just about to go to the seats of Class 1 and 1, when Luo Yun dragged her to the front row.

"Don't you sit on duty?"

"That boy Liu Zhao reserved a seat for us."

After speaking, he put his hand over his mouth and lowered his voice.

"This time it's Liu Zhao's brother, so he has a good place to stay."

I don't know why, since last night, Luo Yun seems to be looking forward to today's speech, and has been in a state of excitement.

While the two were talking, Wang Wenjia walked past, bumped Qin Ying's shoulder, and turned around and said sarcastically.

"As long as you see a man, you can post it."

After speaking, she strode towards the backstage.

Luo Yun wanted to come forward to reason, but Qin Ying grabbed her.

"Don't have the same knowledge as her, after all, we are human."

Luo Yun was originally angry, but when he heard Qin Ying scolding Wang Wenjia as not a human, he immediately became happy.

"You're still too kind. Even scolding people is so euphemistic. If Wang Wenjia listened to it, she probably wouldn't have heard that you were scolding her."

Liu Zhaoliu had a total of six positions. If there is no one to invite, they are all in Liu Zhao's hands.

"Elementary school girl, I heard that you also signed up to give a speech. I will take you to the backstage. My brother is very good. Although he is a bit stinky and arrogant, the rest is still very good."

Qin Ying smiled . , nodded thank you.

Xie Zhi stood up, kicked the legs of the chair, drove Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi aside, and sat down beside Qin Ying.

With his arms around his chest, he lay back, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Qin Ying turned around and glanced at him.

His jawline is smooth and beautiful, and his Adam's apple sticks out when he sleeps with his head up.

Perhaps feeling her gaze, Xie Zhi sat idly and slowly raised his eyelids to look at Qin Ying.

"What's the matter?" The voice was low, with a bit of air and hoarseness.

Qin Ying looked at his Adam's apple and swallowed unconsciously as his Adam's apple rolled up and down.

"No, don't you listen?"

"I don't want to participate."

Qin Ying wanted to ask, why are you here? .

Qin Ying took the words and didn't bother him anymore.

However, just now, he became uneasy because of his small gaze and the movement of his Adam's apple rolling.

In the past life, the countless memories she had pressed on him were too deep, and although he was reluctant, he still hugged her tiredly and fell asleep countless nights.

The body has memories. At this moment, Qin Ying deeply felt this embarrassment.

Otherwise, she couldn't explain the restlessness at the moment.

After a long, soft, exhalation, Qin Ying's heart gradually calmed down after a thin and tall figure appeared on the stage.

When the speech was over, there was a warm applause in the lecture hall.

Liu Zhao got up and waved.

"Let's go, I'll take you to my brother. He has to have dinner with the school leaders, so he can't chat for too long."

Several people followed Liu Zhao to the backstage, Qin Ying and Xie Zhi walked behind.

The voice in the ear gradually quieted down, and the person beside him suddenly spoke.

"I heard that Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi were tutored by you."

"Yeah."

"Luo Yun made a bet with her family, you know?" 

"Yes, I heard that she won, but she also worked hard. I'm just playing a supporting role. ."

Hearing this, Xie Zhi chuckled lightly, raised his chin and pointed to Liu Zhao and Luo Yun who were fighting in front of him.

"Do you know what her bet is?"

"What is it?"

 "Whether to marry the Liu family, then do you know who the Liu family wanted to marry her?"

This time, Xie Zhi suddenly stopped and followed him. Looking around, he happened to see the senior, Liu Hui, who had just come off the stage.

At first when Xie Zhi mentioned the bet, Qin Ying first thought of Liu Zhao.

After all, Wang Wenjia had said when he was in the dormitory earlier that Liu Zhao was about to get engaged to Luo Yun.

It's just that Qin Ying never thought that the person who originally had a marriage contract with Luo Yun would be Liu Zhao's brother, Liu Hui.

At this moment, the heartless Liu Zhao was waving at the back.

"Qin Ying, come here, my brother wants to get to know you."

Qin Ying stepped forward nervously, nodded and said hello.

"Hello, senior."

"Well, I heard that you also want to participate in the speech contest."

"Well, I've signed up." Just as Liu Hui was about to speak, Wang Wenjia also rushed to the backstage, squeezing the crowd and grabbing Liu Hui's arm.

"Brother Liu Hui, others are also participating. Can you help me prepare for the weekend? You have experience and can give me advice."

Liu Hui smiled awkwardly, took a step to the side with his hands naturally, and looked away. It swept across Luo Yun, and then Yun Danfeng said softly.

"You have your own tutor, so you shouldn't need me, and I'm not in Jiangcheng on weekends, so I have to go back to school immediately."

Wang Wenjia pouted and took a step forward. Before her hand touched Liu Hui's arm, Liu Hui made an excuse to leave first.

"The school leader is still waiting for me, so I'll go first."

Wang Wenjia stood there, pouting, and turned to look at Qin Ying after Liu Hui's figure disappeared from the background.

But considering that Xie Zhi, Liu Zhao and others were still there, they didn't dare to do anything, so they stomped their feet and hummed a little song and left.

"She seems to be really seriously ill"

Luo Yun couldn't help but complain, and the next second, the phone rang, and she looked down.

"I'll find a place to eat later, you go first, I'll be there later."

After speaking, she turned and ran away, not even Ke Xinyi.

Qin Ying went to the restaurant with Liu Zhao and others. They are familiar with each other now. They all know that Qin Ying has taken over the big order for all the school uniforms, and the look in her eyes is different.

Several dishes have been served, and Luo Yun arrived late.

I also have a book about speeches in my hand.

"Hey, brother Liu Hui, cough, the senior gave it to you, telling you to cheer."

Qin Ying glanced at her, her ears were red, and she knew that she was going to see Liu Hui just now.

But she is so shy, and she looks at each other differently from everyone else's, so why should she ruin her marriage contract?

After all, it is someone else's privacy, Luo Yun didn't say it, Qin Ying didn't ask, just accepted the book to thank.

In the evening, Luo Yun and the others were going out to play, Qin Ying thought about going back to draw the men's clothing design draft, and the winter clothing of Dumei Clothing was also going to be active, so she went back to the dormitory first.

Xie Zhi sent her back to the dormitory.

"Go play with them, it's only a road away from the school."

Xie Zhi put his hand in his pocket and followed Qin Ying resolutely. When he crossed the road, he stretched out his hand and dragged Qin Ying. his wrist, and then put it back in his pocket.

"Hurry up, the car is coming."

Qin Ying had no choice but to follow him across the road and back to the dormitory.

The distance from the school gate to the dormitory building was clearly not long, but this time, Qin Ying seemed to have gone through a long and painful life in her previous life.

Although Xie Zhi didn't know, the guilt in Qin Ying's heart was a hurdle that Dao couldn't overcome, and she always wanted to say sorry to him.

When he reached the foot of the dormitory, Xie Zhi turned around coolly.

Qin Ying suddenly called him, and he turned around, the warm yellow light above his head shone down, and the three-dimensional facial features cast shadows.

"I saw a sentence and wanted to give it to you."

"What?"

"Everything in the past is a prologue, and everything in the future is hope."