153. This Night is Too Hard and Too Long

In the end, Qin Ying and Xie Zhi returned to Xiangyang Community.

One bedroom, one living room with only one bed.

At the beginning, considering that the indoor area is not large, in order to leave the impression that the house is relatively spacious, the sofa was bought relatively small.

Two people sitting side by side watching TV is quite petty, and the glass coffee table in front of them can be considered sentimental.

It's just that if she sleeps, Qin Ying will have to hang her calf when lying down, not to mention Xie Zhi.

Xie Zhi helped her make the bed, and then took the army green coat he wore when he came back and walked out.

"Go to sleep, I'm in the living room, good night."

Qin Ying pursed her lips, a little embarrassed.

"Then you"

Xie Zhi turned around, hugged the coat with his left arm, and placed his right hand on top of her head, rubbed it gently, and said softly.

"I'm fine, I can sleep anywhere, go to sleep, good night." I took a bath and slept at home, now I don't have to worry about toiletries and towels.

Take off your jacket and lie down in your pajamas.

Qin Ying shrunk in the quilt in a neat manner, clutching the edge of the quilt with a pair of small hands, showing her head and looking at the snow outside the window reflected on the wall of the house through the bedroom window.

I don't know if it was because of the sudden throbbing in the same room, or because he suddenly hugged himself in the back street and whispered a promise in his ear.

"When I take off that dress, I'll tattoo you on my body too."

Too many things happened on this day, one after another whirled in my mind, disturbing people's minds.

Especially the kiss that came close to succeeding.

Thinking of this, Qin Ying only felt that her cheeks were flushed and hot, she pulled the quilt to cover her head, and kicked her feet randomly.

It's clear that there have been so many times in the past life, why this time is like a young girl who has never kissed, and I don't know why

Qin Ying is so excited to scold herself so secretly in her heart, but after scolding, she still couldn't help being shy for a while, and rolled even more while wrapped in the quilt.

"Are you asleep?"

Qin Ying quickly stopped rolling and popped half of her head out of the quilt.

At the door, Xie Zhi stood there sideways, his eyes looking outside.

"Ah, no, what's the matter?"

"I'm taking a shower."

"Oh, then you can go."

After that, he lay on his back with half of his head exposed, watching helplessly as Xie Zhi entered the room, and then walked straight to the next door. side of the cabinet.

He opened the bag he was carrying when he came back, took the clothes from it, stopped again when he walked to the bathroom door, turned around and looked at Qin Ying on the bed.

"Do you need to change your clothes?"

"No, no, I was wearing pajamas."

"Then can I take another look at that tattoo?" If you wear pajamas, it should be very convenient.

Qin Ying sat up immediately, and the quilt fell on it. At the waist, her pale pink pajamas with a strawberry pattern were exposed.

It is a very conservative type, with white ruffles on the collar, but even so, the curves of the upper body are revealed because the clothes are attached to the body.

"Xie Zhi," she called him angrily.

Xie Zhi coughed.

"Don't watch it, don't watch it, I'm going to wash up."

After speaking, he turned around and added another sentence.

"The pajamas are very cute."

Qin Ying ".."

In order to prevent him from wanting to see a tattoo again, Qin Ying kept pretending to be asleep when Xie Zhi came out of the shower, and even pretended to breathe evenly, thinking that her acting skills

were outstanding when Xie Zhi left the bedroom. A rustling sound came from the living room, and Qin Ying slowly raised her eyelids.

After a long while, I don't know whose cat started to meow constantly. The meow was like a child crying, but also like a woman crying. The sound was more miserable than the sound, and the sound was more infiltrating.

Qin Ying clenched the quilt tightly and tried to cover her whole head under the quilt, but she couldn't completely isolate the sound.

"Can't sleep?"

Qin Ying was struggling. She was pretending to be asleep just now. Now, Xie Zhi asked again if she wanted to continue pretending that she didn't hear outside the house.

"Are you afraid?" Qin Ying disarmed and surrendered.

"Well, the cat's meow is a bit intimidating." It was like a female ghost who had been wronged for many years and shouted injustice in the blizzard in the dead of night.

"Then I'll chat with you, and I'll be fine when I'm sleepy."

"Well."

"When you got a tattoo, did it hurt?"

"It hurts, but it's bearable, and it's only for two days, so it won't hurt tomorrow. "

Outside the house, Xie Zhi sneered.

"How do you know that it won't hurt tomorrow?"

"The owner of the tattoo parlor said that the pain will only last for two days, so let me endure it."

"Are you stupid? "

It's alright, I wanted to get a tattoo too."

This pain should be regarded as a knife that I stabbed in your abdomen in a previous life, although your knife hurts more seriously and lasts longer.

But I have to do something to make the guilt in my heart a little less every time I see you.

Although, you never hated me

"Xie Zhi."

"Well"

"You, why don't you come in and sleep?" There was a dead silence outside the room, Qin Ying reacted for a while before realizing how easy it is for people to misunderstand what she said. , hurriedly explained.

"I mean, we all sleep on half of the bed. This bed is big enough and should be able to sleep on it."

Just as she explained, Xie Zhi was already standing at the door. He coughed, his voice low and hoarse.

"I'm actually not very comfortable on the sofa. That sofa is a bit narrow." It's narrow and short, not enough for him to lie on. I just tried sleeping on the floor in the living room, but it was the first floor, which was a bit cold and hard.

As soon as Qin Ying opened his mouth, although he was a little surprised, he was more delighted, and came to the door of the room after struggling for a while.

Qin Ying moved to the edge of the bed, childish like a child.

"I'm sleeping by the edge of the bed, I'm going to get up in the middle of the night."

Xie Zhi chuckled, took off his shoes and went to lie down on the side against the wall.

He gently lifted the quilt and covered only one corner, because if he got closer, he was afraid of touching her.

Thought, but dared not to think that.

Qin Ying beside him was suffering both physically and mentally when she was wary between heaven and man.

She tossed and turned and couldn't fall asleep, and she had to take into account that she didn't wipe anything at the moment. Wouldn't it look bad if her hair was messy ? It looked like she washed her hair at night. Are the pajamas messy?

what

All kinds of anxiety piled up in my heart, and the sleepless night was doomed to be sleepless.

"Otherwise, I'll put my arms around you to sleep."

Xie Zhi opened his mouth, and then explained quickly.

"It's just that the pillow is a little short. Why don't I sleep on the pillow, you sleep on my arm."

Qin Ying snorted, obediently gave the pillow away, and then lay down on Xie Zhi's arm.

Because there was no clothes in the pajamas, she had to turn her back to Xie Zhi, and her body was slightly arched. Even if Xie Zhi was lying flat, she could feel the skin on her back slightly touching his waist and abdomen.

Huh, this night is too hard and too long.