137. School Gifts

School starts in September.

Qin Ying packed her things, and this time Qin Cheng drove her to the school.

Counting carefully, he came to Deyang only a handful of times, and every time he just stood outside the school gate and waited for her.

This was the first time I entered the school, and the car was parked in Xie Zhi's parking space.

When getting off the car, Qin Ying glanced at the black locomotive and the two helmets on the body. She lowered her head and sent a message to Xie Zhi.

I know that he will definitely not see the news at this moment, but I also think that he will agree to this matter.

So after sending the message, he called Chang Dayong and asked him to drop by the school on the way to the family home to help her pull something back home.

After hanging up, he pondered in his heart that if Xie Zhi did not agree at that time, he would return the car and helmet to him at that time.

However, being able to make such an assertion is only for Xie Zhi, and she wouldn't be so unreasonable to others.

"By the way, why haven't I seen Xiao Xie for a long time?"

When Qin Ying called, Qin Cheng was on the side. Naturally, she knew that Chang Dayong helped to pull Xie Zhi's locomotive back and put it away. Asked casually.

Qin Ying told about Xie Zhi going to the military academy.

Qin Cheng stood still in shock.

"When is the military academy? Wasn't he still there when you were cleaning up the garbage in the family home during the summer vacation?"

Qin Ying was shocked now.

After sending Xie Zhi away, she regretted countless times, when the contract could not be negotiated, when the garbage could not be cleared, but she threw herself into work, forgetting that he only had a few days off.

Now that Qin Cheng mentions it, it's even more strange. It's clear that Qin Cheng was practicing driving in those days, and he didn't see Xie Zhi much.

"Brother, you met Xie Zhi during the summer vacation"

Qin Cheng nodded.

"I've seen it, the uncle didn't introduce me that day, or he forced me to have a blind date. I knew it was a blind date and I went back after the girl left. When I went downstairs, I happened to meet Xie Zhi looking for you. I told him about the family home and pointed him in the direction.
He didn't look for you." I didn't care at first, but Qin Cheng mentioned it, and all the details seemed to be clear in his mind. and zoom in.

In her memory, she and Chang Dayong helped clean up the garbage in the family's courtyard. At that time, Chang Dayong said that there were nails on the ground and she should be careful.

She had clearly seen it before, but when she turned around, the wooden stick with the nails was gone.

At the time, I thought it was the worker who saw it and cleaned it up, but now that I think about it, maybe, he was actually there at the time.

But, in that case, why didn't she show up, was he angry that she didn't accompany him, or was it because of a temporary incident, she couldn't figure out the answer until Chang Dayong came to take Xie Zhi's locomotive away the next day.

On the first day of school, especially when I just entered the senior year, according to the usual rules, the flag-raising ceremony on the first day is also the mobilization meeting for the college entrance examination of senior three.

Only this time, the people on the stage have changed. She doesn't know her, but she looks at the high-spirited and handsome young man. When he speaks, he is righteous and impassioned, which is quite suitable for brainwashing.

Thinking of this, Qin Ying suddenly smiled.

After class break up, Qin Ying went to the classroom of Class 1 of Senior 3 along with her classmates who were not familiar with her.

When passing the bulletin board, there were outstanding graduates of the previous class, and Song He's photo was at the top, with the words of Harvard University's Department of Economics and Finance written below the photo.

On his right, standing side by side with him is Xie Zhi.

When they saw the bulletin board, the students in Deyang went crazy.

Everyone on Song He's Honor Roll is expected, but Xie Zhi, an outstanding graduate of the Military Academy who has always fought, truant, and absenteeism, depends on how I see
it.

After everyone was amazed, they were just amazed. Sure enough, some people are not good at learning, and they will be very good in other places.

Qin Ying followed everyone up the steps, and sneered when she heard this sentence.

She just helped Xie Zhi rehearse for half a semester, including the knowledge of junior high school, and he was able to take the exam from the bottom of the grade to the thirtieth of the grade.

In the military academy, although he likes training results and physical fitness, even if Huo Shan helps him introduce him, if his grades are in a mess, they will definitely not accept it. Therefore, Qin Ying feels that if Xie Zhi can't read, she definitely don't believe that.

Qin Ying had just passed the corner, and when she got to her classroom, Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning were standing lazily against the railing. When they saw her coming up, they raised their hands to say hello.

"Primary school girl, oh no, now we are at the same level, and we can't call school girl in the future."

Qin Ying stepped forward, not knowing whether it was because of the relationship between Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning, or because the head teacher introduced it in the early morning. She jumped up to the third year of high school, and when she walked past, countless people were already looking at her.

"You are looking for me"

Lu Shaoning stood up and took out a small rectangular box from his pocket.

"Hey, brother Zhi gave you a school gift." In the language class, Qin Ying lowered her head and stared at the black pen in her hand in a daze. Is he actually such a considerate and careful person? No one was around, and he even prepared for her. With the gift for the opening of the school, such a comparison makes me feel a little heartless.

"Qin Ying, please translate what this sentence means"

Just as she was thinking about whether she should return a salute or something, the teacher called her.

Qin Ying raised her head, looked at the ancient poem on the blackboard, and translated the sentence with the book on her back. After speaking, she also explained the author's underappreciated resentment that the author wanted to express through this poem.

The teacher sighed and waved his hand.

"Listen to the class seriously, don't go for a walk."

Qin Ying nodded and sat down, carefully putting the pen back in her pencil case to concentrate on listening to the class.

Although she skipped a level, she really couldn't bear Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi, so Qin Ying went to Huo Shan to open a back door, and applied to stay in the original dormitory instead of changing to the dormitory floor of her senior year.

In this way, she went back to the dormitory after school, whether it was giving Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi a homework, or answering her brother's phone call to discuss work, she didn't have to hide it.

After all, Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi knew exactly what she was doing, and they helped a lot in the middle.

The pen that Xie Zhi sent was stored in the space by her, and then she began to fiddle with some ointments to relieve muscle pain and some ointments for skin trauma.

Thinking that when he comes back next time, he can no longer be allowed to bring food. It is important to bring some medicine. At the critical moment, it might save the first week of school, and everything will be fine.

On Friday, Qin Ying received a call from Cheng Yu during her lunch break, saying that he had come to Jiangcheng from city a, and brought her some good news, and she would talk after dinner at night.

During this period of time, Cheng Yu is the same brother as Qin Cheng to her.

She nodded in response.

"Okay, then I'll let my brother decide the place. You all go first, and I'll go after school."

Luo Yun happened to hear Cheng Yu's voice and heard that he was returning to Jiangcheng, so he grabbed the phone and pointed at Cheng Yu. Count down.

"Brother, you've changed. In the past, you always looked for me when you returned to Jiangcheng, but now you actually told Qin Ying first.

Also, compared to Miss Treasure, what kind of gold or jade, I'm just a person of grass and trees."

With that yin and yang tone, even Qin Ying who was standing beside her was amused. She took the phone and explained to the confused Cheng Yu.

"Luo Luo has been watching A Dream of Red Mansions these past few days. Sister Lin is on her upper body. I'll come with her after school." After hanging up the phone, Qin Ying turned around and looked at her with her hands behind her back.

Luo Yun raised his orchid fingers on his upper body and pretended to be annoyed.

"Hmph, what stinky man, I don't want him"