71. Gap Between Him and Qin Ying

In the lecture hall, from the beginning of the speech contest, most of the lights at the top of the auditorium were turned off, leaving only a very small part of the lighting.

Xie Zhi has been sleeping with his head down since the beginning of his speech.

Lu Shaoning next to him couldn't hold back, and bumped his elbow.

"Let's go, go out and take a sip."

Xie Zhi slowly raised his eyelids, grabbed his jacket and stood up.

Before the two of them walked out of the lecture hall, a bunch of white lights hit Qin Ying on the stage behind them.

Different from other contestants who attended in full costume, she wore a white top with the hem of the top tucked into skinny jeans, her waist was full of grip, and her legs were straight and slender.

With an already outstanding face, coupled with this neat outfit, the whole person stands on the stage and gives a very clean feeling.

The voice coming from the microphone is clear and full of power.

The smile on her face is confident and calm. When it comes to the market economy, she is eloquent. I don't know, she thought she was a strong woman who has been ups and downs in the shopping mall for many years.

Xie Zhi was fascinated for a moment, and he listened to most of the speech by leaning on his side.

He has bad grades and doesn't like to study. This is something that the entire Deyang and even the entire Jiangcheng know.

But those who know him know that English is Xie Zhi's strength. He used to talk with foreigners at top-level cocktail parties, and he used fluent English to make foreigners speechless.

Lu Shaoning held the cigarette in his hand, leaned back, and leaned lazily against the wall of the lecture hall.

"I didn't expect that this little girl has a good oral language and a good content, which is several levels higher than Wang Wenjia's superficial manuscript."

High school students' English speeches not only tested oral and written writing, but more Unique insights into the market economy.

For these wealthy children, the market economy is a new and unfamiliar field, and for a poor student like Qin Ying, it should be as difficult to understand as a book from heaven.

It is precisely because of this unfamiliarity that most of the speeches are superficial to express personal opinions.

It was almost as if he had said a lot, but it seemed like he had said nothing.

Only Qin Ying, she is really talking about the market economy, and it can be seen from her words that she really understands.

The noisy auditorium was silent, and everyone stared at the slender figure on the stage.

Slim but powerful, the aura cannot be ignored.

Even if he had seen Qin Ying's design draft before, even if he knew that she was talented, at this moment, Xie Zhi really realized the gap between him and Qin Ying.

The golden scale is not a thing in the pool, and it will change into a dragon when it encounters the situation.

Xie Zhi was sure that the situation that belonged to Qin Ying's soaring would come soon.

He twisted his fingers hanging on his side, and he twisted the cigarettes that he was going to smoke into pieces of tobacco.

A person like her is clean, holy, and highly regarded, so it is no wonder that she avoids him like a plague god.

If he hadn't happened to help her a few times, maybe she would have avoided her all the time.

In the speech contest, unsurprisingly, Qin Ying won the first place, Song He, a third-year high school student, was the second, and a boy from the junior high school was the third.

After the top three stood on the stage to receive their awards, everyone filed out from the lecture hall.

Liu Zhao proposed to celebrate Qin Ying's merit and ordered a restaurant outside the school.

Qin Ying thought about it and nodded in agreement.

"I'm here to invite you. You go first. I still have something to go back to the dormitory to pick up. I'll come to you right away when I get something."

Several samples of the previously designed men's clothing have been made. Qin Ying brought it to the school on the weekend, but she never found a chance to let Xie Zhi and Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning wear it.

Although the design draft was designed according to Qin Cheng's body shape, Xie Zhi was about the same size as his brother, and Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning were about the same size, so it should be appropriate to wear them.

Qin Ying prepared a total of three sets of clothes and gave them to the three of them, thanking them for their help and concern for her during this time.

It's also just right, hit a board and see the effect.

I took things from the dormitory and ran to the restaurant Liu Zhao mentioned. Many people greeted her along the way, and Qin Ying responded politely.

At this time in her previous life, she was like a mouse crossing the street, and everyone spurned her. When they saw her, they would step on her feet to show their superiority.

But now, everything is different.

As soon as I ran to the school gate, I met a few boys.

"Isn't this Qin Ying who won the first place in the speech contest? She looks very good-looking and speaks good English, so let's make friends."

Qin Ying declined quietly and turned around to go from the other side. But reluctantly, he went around to the other side again, blocking Qin Ying's way.

"Don't run, why, look down on us, don't think I don't know you, the poor student in the school, you won the first place, and you're dragged away, right? You're not a poor guy, otherwise, why do you think so much about the prize money of the speech contest?"

Qin Ying raised her eyes, her originally polite expression turned sharp.

"What do I value? It has nothing to do with you whether I have money at home or not. Please let me go, otherwise I will be welcome." The boy sneered and turned around and smiled at the boy behind him.

"Hey, she still wants to be rude to me. Today, I want to show this ignorant little girl. What does it mean to be rude?" The boy raised his foot and approached Qin Ying. The smile made me feel sick.

Qin Ying stood on the spot and quickly glanced around. Fortunately, there were fewer pedestrians here, and there was no one around at the moment.

The boy didn't hide when he saw Qin Ying, and his heart burst with joy.

What kind of restraint and nobility are still pretending to be reserved and noble, and in the end, she didn't just stand there and touch me casually, as Wang Wenjia said, as long as she has money, she will do anything She suddenly raised her hand and grabbed the boy's wrist.

It was clearly such a thin arm, and it didn't seem to exert much force, but it made the boy unable to resist, and even had a tearing pain that his wrist was about to break.

"Let's go!"

Qin Ying let go obediently, and then bent and protruded her index finger. When the boy threw his fist in a hurry, he flicked his body, easily dodging the attack, and at the same time hit the boy's abdomen with the protruding index finger.

Every time, it looked weak and weak, like it was tickling.

So that the few boys on the side thought that the two of them were playing and playing, and they were joking.

Unexpectedly, every time Qin Ying hit the acupuncture point, it was painful, but it would not leave obvious trauma. Even if she went to the hospital for investigation, at most a minor injury could be found.

It was such a minor injury that made the boy kneel on the spot for a long time after Qin Ying turned and left in a dashing manner.

"Why are you still kneeling down and not chasing?"

"Haha, what kind of hobby do you have? You are still kneeling." The boy was still kneeling on the spot, as if the bone in his leg was broken, he couldn't get up, and he didn't even touch it just now. Can really touch her body.

But Wang Wenjia clearly said that the other party is just a poor girl who has no power to tie the chicken. The boy thought about it, maybe he really thought too much, but Qin Ying had already gone far at this time, took a detour, and patted the bag. ash.

Just as he was about to turn a corner, he saw a tall figure curled up in the alley at the corner of the wall, dying. It seemed that he was dying.