72. Designer Qin

Qin Ying never thought that the one who was dying in the alley at the moment would be Chang Dayong.

That tall, fierce-looking Chang Dayong tried to lead people to insult her.

His tall body was just curled up in the narrow alley, dying.

His face was covered with blood stains after thirst, and his eyelids were closed.

I don't even know what happened to him and what happened to him now.

Qin Ying took a few steps forward, and Chang Dayong's dying face came into view more clearly.

She gritted her teeth and tried to recall what Chang Dayong had done to herself in her past life and this life, and wanted her kindness to be covered up by anger.

But when she walked a few steps, she had clearly walked out of the alley, and Chang Dayong could no longer be seen, but his bloody face was still shaking in front of her eyes.

Finally, Qin Ying stopped and sighed.

Turned around and walked to the nearby canteen to make a phone call.

"Well, it's in the alley next to Deyang Private High School. I was just passing by. I just kindly made a phone call. I don't know him. You should go and save people."

Qin Ying said quickly so as not to leave more personal information. After finishing the situation and address, hang up the phone and walk towards the restaurant.

She knew that she should hate Chang Dayong, and she also knew that her phone call was a bit of a virgin, but she also knew that if she really didn't care, Chang Dayong might really die in that alley.

This is also the reason why Chang Dayong later vowed to protect Qin Ying to the death. Chang Dayong said that his life was given by Qin Ying.

Of course, that's all for later.

At this moment, Qin Ying came to the restaurant and saw Xie Zhi in the stairwell upstairs.

He was smoking a cigarette with his back against the wall, and the fire was on and off in the dim corridor. When he lowered his head, the spines on the back of his neck were obvious, and his skin was fair and bloodless.

Hearing the footsteps going upstairs, Xie Zhi turned his head to the side, stood up straight when he saw Qin Ying, and put out the cigarette he hadn't smoked since lighting it in his hand.

"Come on."

"Well, I want to give you and Liu Zhao the men's clothing I made."

Qin Ying was stunned the moment she said those words.

Yes, even an enemy like Liu Zhao who forcibly injected her with drugs in a previous life, she can get along like a friend now, why can't such a fresh life as Chang Dayong be saved? After many bad things, he was cruelly abandoned by Wang Wenjia, and in the end he just got an ending that no one knows about.

Come to think of it, they are all just the same poor people.

Xie Zhi stretched out his hand, took the bag, and quickly glanced at the bag with his eyes lowered slightly.

"Just give it to me, Liu Zhao and the others are not worthy." After the words were finished, Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning rushed out of the private room and fought with Xie Zhi.

"Hey, you're a bit inauthentic. Qin Ying gave it to us, why do you say we don't deserve it?"

"That's right, Xie Shao, you've been crossing the river and demolishing the bridge."

As soon as Lu Shaoning said this, he realized that he had left out what he said. What, hurriedly grabbed the bag and headed to the bathroom, not daring to say more in front of Qin Ying.

In the private room, Qin Ying chatted with Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi for a while. The door of the private room was reopened, and Xie Zhi and the others put on the men's clothes designed by Qin Ying and walked in.

It is a hooded sweater style with casual pants.

Xie Zhi was wearing a white sweater with gray sports pants, and the rope at the waist of the pants was tied casually.

There are o's on the hem and cuffs of the unique clothing, which is the artistic font of d, and the left trouser leg also has the same o, which was designed by Qin Ying when she was designing men's clothing.

Lu Shaoning and Liu Zhao were obviously satisfied with the clothes on their bodies. They stood at the door of the private room with their shoulders hooked. After showing off, they turned around.

"Qin Ying, I have to say, your clothes are too good-looking and too high-end. Really, when you go on sale, I will change all the clothes in my house."

Liu Zhao was wearing dark green, and Lu Shaoning's was Royal blue, the colors of their clothes are very bright and not tacky, and the two have outstanding temperament, which complements the clothes.

"It's really good, your clothes are much better than those in the shopping mall."

In his previous life, Lu Shaoning ran a leading company in the clothing industry. Although he has not set foot in the clothing industry at this time, his family is still a pivotal figure in this industry.

It was obvious that Lu Shaoning knew more about clothing than Liu Zhao.

With his affirmation, Qin Ying felt that she had stepped into the door of men's clothing.

Xie Zhi lifted his foot and pulled out the chair to sit in the empty seat beside Qin Ying, reached for the teapot not far away, and poured Qin Ying a cup of hot tea.

"Hey, Designer Qin, have some tea."

Qin Ying's cheeks blushed when he shouted, but Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning followed suit and called Designer Qin.

"If you do this again, take off your clothes and return them to me."

Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning immediately changed their words and admitted their mistakes.

Xie Zhi's face was slightly thicker, he turned around with a smile, and folded his arms around the hem of his clothes.

"Really take it off now and give it back to you."

The scene of him changing clothes in the clothing store last time came to mind instantly, and now he teased Qin Ying, even if he didn't really want to take it off, but because of the movement of stretching his clothes, his abdominal muscles were stretched. It is also looming to reveal a bit.

Extraordinarily intriguing.

Qin Ying held her breath and hurriedly turned around.

"Be serious."

Xie Zhi smiled and let go, and gave her a piece of braised pork.

"Okay, I'll stop teasing you. The clothes are very good. If they are made and sold, they should sell well." We had a good meal and went back to school together after leaving the restaurant.

Liu Zhao sighed when they parted at the intersection.

"In the adult world, is happiness so short-lived?"

Liu Zhao suggested to sing after eating, but he was rejected. At this moment, his resentment was heavy.

Xie Zhi raised his foot and kicked his ass.

"You are an adult, but others are not."

Liu Zhao also knew who the other person was referring to.

On the eve of the speech contest, Xie Zhi's eighteenth birthday should have been a big one.

But something happened to the Song family that day. Xie Zhou was busy trying to please the Song family's sister-in-law and ran around for the Song family. How can I remember that there is an unpleasant son in the family.

When Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning found out, they took him out for a drink and a game of pool, which was considered a birthday.

As for Qin Ying, although she was busy preparing for the men's clothing and speech contest that day, she also remembered that it was Xie Zhi's birthday, but because of her position and identity, she hesitated for a long time with her mobile phone, and in the end she didn't send a message.

But in the early morning, she received a happy birthday text message from Xie Zhi, and she replied to him.

Happy birthday to you too. Eighteen years old and seventeen years old. At such an ignorant age that should have been carefree, one was a young man who was almost strangled by his own father, and the other was afraid of walking on thin ice. A girl who makes a mistake and repeats the mistakes of her previous life.

Neither of them slept well that night.

But even so, it does not prevent the two from caring about each other at the moment, and the estrangement from the previous life is slowly dissolving in this relationship.

From an enemy to a friend, this is probably the biggest change after rebirth.

That night, Xie Zhi went to the bathroom to wash up. The single-room dormitory was unique in Deyang.

He originally thought that this was a dirty life to live by, and he lived it recklessly, until one day he died before a certain sunrise, no one noticed, no one was sad, and no one missed it.

SHe just disappeared from this world so quietly.

But now, looking at himself in the mirror, the Dead Sea in the bottom of my heart has a little bit of waves.

Before sunrise, perhaps, there is something else meaningful to do.