106. No Tears Without Coffins

Zhang Kai looked solemn, and even took the manuscript in Deng Lijun's hand and checked it carefully.

"Old Deng, where did this manuscript come from?" Deng Lijun put his hands behind his back, a pair of sword brows frowned, raised his chin and pointed to Qu Meixin in front of him.

"Hey, she said she drew it."

Zhang Kai's decibels improved a lot in an instant.

"You are sure of what you drew"

was questioned one after another, and Qu Meixin was at a loss for a while.

But Wang Wenjia confirmed with her again and again that there would be no problem with the draft, Qu Meixin pursed her lips and nodded in recognition.

"Well, I drew it, what's the matter?"

The answer fell, and almost at the same time, Qin Ying, Deng Lijun, and Zhang Kai's faces all turned black.

The surrounding area was crowded with people on the third and third floors, and they all got close to see what was going on.

He heard Zhang Kai shaking the manuscript vigorously in the air, because he was too excited and his hands were shaking a little bit, and when he spoke, he couldn't control the spittle stars spray out a few drops.

"I'll tell you what you drew. It's our school's homework. Unfortunately, this work happened to belong to my student. I gave her an a before I came. Tell me now that you drew it."

Zhang Kai's words, everyone can hear clearly.

The layer on Qu Meixin's body, the winner of the Best Newcomer Design Award in a well-known fashion magazine, and the junior most appreciated by the well-known editor-in-chief, all fell apart at this moment.

Qu Meixin clenched her fists and glanced around in a panic.

She never thought that there would be a problem with this manuscript. It was clear that Wang Wenjia had promised her that, how could she just bump into the master of the manuscript, how could everyone look at her like a knife, and her mouth opened and closed, as if mocking. They seemed to be laughing at her again, but she felt that her ears were so noisy that her head would explode.

"Ah, stop arguing and shut up." In an instant, the noise, ridicule, and discussion came to an abrupt end, and everyone looked at Qu Meixin with strange eyes, as if they were watching a lunatic who snatched the design draft.

"Did you collude with Qin Ying and deliberately harass me?"

Deng Lijun and Zhang Kai, who were accused of being accomplices, looked at each other.

Qin Ying, who was standing on the side, even felt that when someone was standing beside her, the pot came from the sky, and she couldn't help but sneer.

"Qu Meixin, you have to give some evidence to those who have been wronged. I met Teacher Deng and Teacher Zhang for the first time. Where can I collude to frame you? Let me tell you, did I take someone else's homework and stuff it for you? Did I force you to steal other people's drawings and pretend to be your own, or did I force you to use other people's drawings to ask Teacher Deng for praise?"

Qu Meixin was asked three times, she was speechless, and finally became annoyed. One bite.

"This manuscript was drawn by me. You said I stole it from someone else. As for your credentials, you don't need to tell them if you wronged someone."

Qin Ying took a deep breath, only to think that the other party really didn't shed tears without seeing the coffin. Here, Deng Lijun, who was still stubborn, also looked at Qin Ying curiously. She had clearly seen that there was something wrong with the manuscript, otherwise she would not have asked Qu Meixin.

So, Deng Lijun also asked a question curiously, but his tone was different from that of questioning Qu Meixin.

"By the way, Qin Ying, how did you see it?"

Qin Ying stretched out her hand and asked Qu Meixin for a drawing.

The latter hesitated for a few seconds, looked around at the strange gazes, and determined in his heart, how could a poor ghost understand a drawing of this level, so she handed the drawing to Qin Ying.

"Hmph, please tell me the truth, otherwise, I won't end well if you spread rumors about me."

"What are you doing around here?"

Qin Ying just got the draft when a gentle male voice came through the crowd, and everyone heard it and looked at it. , and then automatically retreat to a channel.

Song He had already changed into his school uniform, apricot-colored pants and a white sweater, and he looked fresh and refreshing.

"What's the matter?"

was asked by Qin Ying, but Qu Meixin complained as if she had found a backer, holding Song He's arm coquettishly.

"Brother, I just wanted to show the drawing to the teacher and ask the teacher to give me some advice, but Qin Ying said that my drawing belonged to someone else, and she wronged me.

" Zhang Kai, someone supported him, and his body stiffened instantly.

"Mr. Zhang, I can be sure that I drew this manuscript myself. As for why your student's homework is similar to mine, then I have to ask your student. After all, it is your student, not mine."

I secretly pondered in my heart, the big deal is to give more money and let the other party take the blame.

It's just an assignment, plagiarizing it and doing it again is better than losing face

. Zhang Kai's face turned green when he heard the words. Isn't Qu Meixin's words saying that there is something wrong with him as a teacher?

Raise his hand.

"Student Qin Ying, tell me, why do you think this manuscript belongs to someone else?"

Qin Ying turned the manuscript towards Deng Lijun and Zhang Kai, pointing her slender index finger to the manuscript.

"The lines here are taken."

Qin Ying explained while moving her hands on the sketch as she explained. From the lines to the composition to the style of painting and clothing, everything is proving that this is not from Qu Meixin at all.

At the end, Qin Ying made a summary.

"This draft is many levels higher than Qu Meixin's in any aspect. Non-professional players can't draw such a draft."

Zhang Kai nodded again and again.

"Yes, this student of mine has been studying for many years, and I have always been very optimistic about her. But now I don't think so. When I go back, I have to investigate this matter thoroughly. No matter whether she sells the manuscript or what, she must be severely punished. This kind of behavior is a great insult to design and originality,"

Deng Lijun echoed.

"This matter needs to be strictly investigated."

His gaze swept across Qu Meixin, who made a sophistry.

"Why do you say it's not mine because of the high skill of the drawing? Why, you are slandering"

Qu Meixin's voice just fell, a magnetic voice sounded outside the crowd, with a somewhat lazy energy , you don't need to ask, you know it's Xie Zhi.

Holding a drawing in his hand, he stood beside Qin Ying.

"This is your painting skills. You think we are blind. We can't see that you are of a kindergarten level and a professional level. Your family taught you to cheat like this."

After waiting for a long time at the school gate, Qin Ying didn't come. , Xie Zhi didn't take a few steps back when he saw the crowd surrounding him.

He originally wanted to cut through the crowd and go in to support Qin Ying, but after standing outside and listening for a while, he could understand the situation, so he immediately ran to the office to ask the teacher to come to Qu Meixin's original design draft.

The pink princess dress from her hand, Qu Meixin, bit her lip, stammering.

"I, you, you, you."

Song He lowered his eyes and interrupted her with a dark face.

"Meixin, tell me, why are you lying, why are you taking someone else's manuscript and pretending to be your own? Who gave you this idea?"

Song He's words seemed to be questioning, but invisibly pointed Qu Meixin a way out.

She raised her arms high and pointed at Wang Wenjia who was stepping back.

"She, it's Jiajia. She said she hates Qin Ying, so she tricked me into doing this. I really don't know that this is someone else's homework. She told me that she specially asked someone to paint it.

But I want to use my own The design she gave was useless at the beginning of the competition, woohoo, brother, I was wrong, I really knew it was wrong, I only did this because I was deceived by Wang Wenjia."

For a time, everyone's All eyes turned to Wang Wenjia, who had nowhere to go.