118. Wants To See You

She thought she knew enough about this land, but when Qin Ying got out of the station, she found out that the city of a ten years ago made her so unfamiliar that she couldn't tell the difference between east, west and northwest.

At this moment, mobile phones only have communication functions, and such things as navigation are even less likely to exist. "Hello, do you know how to get to the Xingsheng
Hotel?"

 "I don't know, you can ask someone else." With a sigh, she was just about to walk further, find a shop and ask for directions, when someone patted her behind her. Qin Ying was a little surprised when she turned around and saw the pupils of the boy dilated. He was wearing a white shirt with a loose neckline, and the scars left on his collarbone had faded a lot. The white sleeves were rolled up, revealing the thin arms and the headband on the wrist. He really wears it wherever he goes , "Do you need someone to lead the way for ten yuan a time?" Qin Ying glared at him, but in her heart there was a kind of happiness that she met her old friend in a foreign land. "Why are you here?" Xie Zhi didn't answer, he copied his pockets with both hands, and stuffed the list with a corner exposed on the edge of his trouser pockets into it naturally. "Where are you going? I'll take you there." "Xingsheng Hotel, I'll go there to find my brother." Xie Zhi glanced around, and then pointed to the zebra crossing not far away. "Let's go, my brother's map will lead you. First of all, we have to cross the road first." The teenager had already walked a few steps, and Qin Ying had no other way now. She raised her heels and crossed the road. In a consistent rhythm, he walked out of the station and crossed a secluded street, and then came to a relatively quiet roadside.

"Hey, take that bus and you can go directly to the bus stop in front of the Xingsheng Hotel."

Qin Ying turned to look at him in surprise.

"Oh, thank you."

Xie Zhi put Qin Ying on the bus, stood under the stop sign and waved goodbye to her.

Qin Ying sitting by the window can't be said to be disappointed or fortunate, thinking that he will make it all the way to the hotel.

However, when the bus arrived at the station, Qin Ying realized that maybe it was not necessary for him to accompany him all the way.

Because I got off the bus, when I looked up, I could see the four characters of Xingsheng Hotel. It was a five-minute walk from the bus station to the entrance of the hotel.

When I got to the hotel, I found the front desk and reported her name. Qin Cheng explained it to the front desk before going out, so Qin Ying gave her the room card as soon as she said Qin Cheng's name.

"Your brother has already booked the room. It's on the sixth floor, room 608. You can go up the stairs here."

There is no elevator in this hotel in city a, so you can only walk up.

Fortunately, she didn't bring any luggage, only a change of clothes and toiletries. After thanking her, she put on her backpack and went up the stairs.

There are glass windows at the corners between every two floors, so it's not too dark.

Qin Ying climbed up to the sixth floor in one breath, found the room, opened it, and lay down.

After sending a message to Qin Cheng to report safety, just as he was about to lie down for a while, Luo Yun's phone came in.

City a and Jiangcheng are not in the same province, so there are roaming charges for phone calls, but Qin Ying didn't care about the roaming charges and answered the phone.

"Ah, are you really in city a?"

Qin Ying didn't understand why she was so excited. She got up and went to the window, opened the window, and caught sight of a river running through the entire city a.

At this time, people don't know how hot the river view houses are, and there is still a lot of undeveloped paddy fields and abandoned land along the river.

"Well, in city a, my brother is here, so I'll come over and have a look."

"I've recently become addicted to a novel, only some in city a, but not in Jiangcheng, if you go out and see it, you can see it. Buy it back for me?

"Okay, then send me the name of the novel, but if the ranking in the final exam drops, I will have to add tasks next semester." Luo Yun on the other end of the phone was silent for a while, but thinking about his own novel, It's also worth it, I gritted my teeth.

Qin Ying didn't sleep anymore, just went out to find something to eat, and then walked around, changed into long-sleeved trousers and went out.

Just after leaving the hotel, the corner of his mouth twitched when he received the message from Luo Yun.

"This book title"

went to a restaurant for a bowl of noodles at noon.

The owner of the noodles is a grandma, who has lived in this area for decades, and has the most say in the development of the entire city a and the changes and needs of the residents of city a.

After coming out of the noodle shop, Qin Ying decided to use her own footprints, her eyes, ears and heart to experience this strange and familiar city along the street.

The temperature in a city rose faster than in Jiangcheng, and the plane trees along the street cut the light projected from the top of the head into pieces, fell on the body, and stepped on the foot.

On the branches above the head, unknown birds sometimes flew over, sometimes fell, and stepped on dead leaves.

The dead leaves swayed left and right with the wind, and then fell to the ground.

Qin Ying bent down to pick up the fallen leaves, and a familiar male voice came from not far away.

Raising his eyes, he saw Xie Zhi come out of a courtyard.

He turned around, changed his arrogance and ruffianness at school in the past, humble and polite, nodded with a faint smile, and reached out to shake hands with the man behind him.

A burst of hawking passed by, disturbing the voices in the ears. Xie Zhi and the man said something, but he couldn't hear them clearly, and the two of them laughed in unison.

Then Xie Zhi turned around, and Qin Ying quickly got up and squatted in the corner to hide.

When she poked her head out to take a look, Xie Zhi got into a black car with a special license plate and a red j on her head.

Qin Ying remembered that it was the army car.

The door was closed, the man who came out of the yard waved at the window, and the car drove away.

And just after the black car left, the man stood on the side of the road, tall and straight, the smile on his face restrained, and the corners of his mouth pressed down, looking a lot more serious.

He turned around and returned to the yard step by step. The old mahogany door was closed again, and Qin Ying dared to come out of the corner and walk forward.

The courtyard wall is not high, only the vermilion roof ridge and gray tiles can be seen vaguely through the courtyard wall, layer upon layer.

There is no plaque on the gate of the courtyard, and the whole yard feels very old and has a sense of age, but it does not look depressed. On the contrary, it shows a majesty that strangers should not approach.

It's just, what's the relationship between Xie Zhi and this place?

The man who just went in looks fierce, not his appearance, but the kind of temperament that makes people afraid to approach from the inside out.

A bell rang, pulling Qin Ying back from her thoughts and looking down, it was her brother Qin Cheng.

"I went back to the hotel after finishing my work, why didn't I see you? City A said it was not big or small, so don't get lost."

Qin Ying smiled and turned to go back.

"Don't worry, brother, I'll go around the neighborhood, I'll go back, how to arrange it in the evening"

"There's a dinner party, but don't worry, you're responsible for eating, I've already negotiated the rest, the other party has always wanted to see Seeing you, I'm very curious about you."

Qin Ying stood at the intersection with one hand in her pocket, her lips curled into a smile.

"Oh, okay, then I'll go back and try to give the partner a good impression." The green light came on, she raised her foot and walked towards the opposite side, noticing that the wooden door of the yard behind her was ajar, and the stern-faced man was standing there At the corner where she was hiding just now, she was staring at her like a torch.