104. Try to Touch Her Again

Qin Ying didn't answer, she just curled her lips and smiled.

"Your clothes, only the young master can wear them, are you ready, Master Qin?"

Number 9 had finished walking, and it was Qin Ying and Xie Zhi's turn to take the stage.

The music was as dynamic and fast-paced as always, and the lights were still lights, but after Xie Zhi stepped onto the stage, it seemed that the entire auditorium was lit up a bit.

He was clearly such a cynical person. He walked onto the stage, the lights hit him, and every time his feet hit the beat.

The loose shirt on his body, the collarbone looming as he swings his arms, the strong chest muscles slightly prop up the shirt, and because of the fabric, the black under the light becomes semi-transparent.

While walking, the outlines of the waist, abdomen and body were looming, making the audience scream again and again.

In the past, they only thought that Song He was handsome and elegant like a prince, but today, they think that a dark prince like Xie Zhi is more attractive.

He put away his usual ruffian and lazy energy, his eyes were sharp and full of aura.

Standing in front of the stage, he put his pockets in a pose, his eyes were looking in a certain direction, but he didn't look at anything, a look of arrogance that the whole world ignored.

Fixed point for three seconds, turned around.

When he turned around and walked back, he raised his eyebrows at Qin Ying, like a child who did the right thing and waited for praise.

When he was finished, Qin Ying also stepped forward and bowed to the judges with him.

The two stood side by side, Xie Zhi turned to look down at her, and reached over to tug at her sleeve.

"How is it, have you been beautified by your grandfather?"

Qin Ying closed her hand and reminded in a low voice.

"Be serious, so many people are watching."

Xie Zhi snorted, and he really stood there obediently without making any small movements.

The previous No. 6 to No. 9 also came to the stage and stood side by side on the stage.

Qin Ying looked ahead at the judges.

The man sitting in the middle looked cold and stern, and dragged his chin slightly with his fingers crossed.

"No. 10, have you studied design?" In the first group of five works, other guests had comments, praise, encouragement and opinions.

But only this jane has never spoken.

When it was time for the second group, it went straight to the point and called No. 10.

Qin Ying stepped forward and took the microphone from the host.

"I haven't studied." The man nodded.

"If you really haven't learned it, then you can be regarded as a talented designer. I like the clothes you designed, and the model is well chosen. It may not be able to wear this effect if you change it."

The man said and lowered his head and wrote something on the score sheet.

In the following time, several other guest judges also made comments in turn.

After the second group of works was reviewed, the host had already started asking everyone to step down. When the third group was invited to appear, Qu Meixin suddenly strode over and grabbed the microphone.

The ferocious and angry look on his face became sweet in an instant, and his voice was eagerly looking forward to it.

"Mr. Jane, you haven't commented on my work yet. I'm No. 9 contestant Qu Meixin." She has appeared in ten works, and only Qin Ying's has been commented by Jane, which undoubtedly makes Qu Meixin, who claims to be valued by Jane, a little bit. Can't get off the table.

The sound of the name was deliberately accentuated, as if trying to evoke the memory of the other party.

In the guest room, Jane was talking to the people next to her. Hearing this, she turned around, glanced at Qu Meixin, and then looked at the skirt on the model beside her.

"Nothing to comment on."

It was neat and merciless.

Qu Meixin was somewhat reluctant.

"Teacher, don't you remember me? I was in your magazine before. I won the New Designer Award at that time. Do you still have any impression?" The seats were a little noisy, and the whispers were endless.

When the host saw this, he stepped forward and reminded him.

"This classmate, if you have any questions, please ask the judges and teachers, you can wait until the end of the competition, don't delay any longer."

The "Go" host reached for the microphone, but was pushed by the excited Qu Meixin, staggering two steps backwards, feet Wicked.

Qin Ying hurriedly stepped forward to help, and briefly checked the injury, she had to apply it as soon as possible.

"You have a sprained foot, you have to go to the infirmary." The host shook his head.

"It's alright, I can persevere."

"Then let me rub it for you. You probably won't be able to grab the microphone right now."

"Okay, thank you." She was helpless.

Qin Ying helped the host to sit on the side, took off her high heels and helped her rub her ankles, using acupuncture points to relieve her symptoms.

On the stage, Qu Meixin didn't think there was anything wrong with what she did just now. It was just the host who paid for it. After pushing it, she was persistently waiting for Jane's response.

The other party shook his head solemnly, his eyes full of disappointment and impatience.

"What do you want me to comment on?"

"Just my dress, don't you think it's okay? Why don't you comment on me, only on No. 10?" The
man seemed to have reached the limit of his patience and held the microphone on the table.

"First of all, I like No. 10's work very much. It is an innovation on traditional men's clothing, and the effect is good. It is beautiful, fashionable and practical.

Second, I have seen your skirt, and I have nothing to say, but it is just Adding some pearls and sequins on the basis of the princess dress, you may want to show its gorgeousness, but on the contrary it looks very cumbersome.

Besides, the princess dress is the favorite of girls, but you chose an exotic model, The styles of the two are diametrically opposite, magnifying all the shortcomings infinitely." The man commented in one breath, and there was silence in the auditorium.

The partial man is more than that, and he added another sentence mercilessly.

"Are you satisfied with my review now?"

Qu Meixin bit her lower lip, and all the flattering and flattering words that everyone in the backstage had said to her echoed in their ears, like a slap on the face.

She stood on the stage, and the countless pairs of eyes staring at her from the stage were like knives, which hurt her heart and had nowhere to vent her anger.

Yu Guang caught a glimpse of Qin Ying next to him, and raised the microphone in his hand to smash it down.

But just as she raised her hand, she was grasped by a strong hand, and then threw it back, the microphone fell to the ground, and the harsh electric buzzing echoed throughout the auditorium, as well as Xie Zhi's voice full of disgust and impatience. .

"Try to touch her again!"

Qu Meixin was stunned by the yelling, and when she came back to her senses, she was carried off the stage by the staff.

This unsightly farce became an episode of the whole game. Even if the next few groups came on stage, Qu Meixin was still discussed in the audience, mostly with the ridicule and banter of watching the play.

Now she did get what she wanted and became the focus of everyone's attention.

Qin Ying helped the host to deal with it briefly, and after seeing that the symptoms were relieved, she told a few words and followed her off the stage.

Backstage, Qu Meixin and Wang Wenjia had long since disappeared, and Xie Zhi was still standing there waiting for her, without changing his clothes.

"How about it, are you satisfied with my performance, Designer Qin?"

Qin Ying glanced at him and folded Xie Zhi's clothes into a bag.

"It's alright, I can barely give you a full score."

Xie Zhi got up, grabbed her wrist, took her things and looked up at him.

"Don't hide from me, I really have nothing to do with Qu Meixin"