120. Can't Give a Chance

When Cheng Yu first met Qin Ying, he was shocked by her appearance, age and unique insights into the economy and market.

But he never thought that the girl he admired was the designer of Deyang's new school uniform.

A seventeen-year-old girl who dared to talk business with Huo Shan won the entire school uniform list in Deyang in one fell swoop.

Cheng Yu was shocked when he heard about it at first.

Today, this mysterious girl overlaps with Qin Ying's pure and beautiful face. This night, Cheng Yu lost sleep and only feels more and more excited.

At this time, Qin Ying slept soundly because of the further preparations for the mall.

The next morning, Qin Cheng took her around city a and ate local delicacies.

"I'll take you to the station"

Qin Ying had to buy books for Luo Yun, and shook her head.

"I have to go shopping first, brother, go and do your own work. Don't worry, I can find the station."

Qin Cheng raised his hand and looked at his watch. , I hired a car after some warnings, and I was worried before getting in the car.

"Then remember to send me a message when you get in the car, and remember to send a message when you get there."

Qin Ying nodded again and again, and after she had sent Qin Cheng away, she hurried to the bookstore.

"Welcome, do you need anything?"

Stepping into the store, it was the store's warm greeting.

The name of the book that Luo Yun said was really hard to say, Qin Ying nodded and thanked, just said to take a look and then go inside.

Passing through the rows of bookshelves, I finally found the book Luo Yun wanted in many novels and took it to the checkout.

"Hello, a total of twelve dollars."

Qin Ying took out the money to settle the bill. Just as she was about to take over the book, a hand with clear bones and white skin came into view and took the lead in taking her book.

Qin Ying turned around, Xie Zhi stood beside him, his wrists bent back, looked down at the title of the book, and smiled meaningfully with his lips hooked.

"The overbearing president loves you so much. I like to see this "

Qin Ying"..."

I saw it when I saw it. It means something when I read it, and this smile means something else. Qin Ying gave him an embarrassed look, grabbed the book and turned around. Go outside the bookstore.

Behind him, Xie Zhi chuckled and muttered softly.

"Tsk, I like this." The two went back to school by car together.

Xie Zhi sent her downstairs to the dormitory and handed her the bag.

"Hey, your domineering president loves you fiercely."

Qin Ying frowned and pouted slightly.

"I said it all, that's what Luo wanted."

Xie Zhi nodded suspiciously.

"Well, I believe it, I believe it."

That smile clearly meant that she didn't believe it, and Qin Ying didn't bother to explain to him any more, so she turned around and entered the dormitory.

Outside the dormitory building, Xie Zhi lowered his head and hooked his lips into a smile, and lightly touched his lips with his index finger.

The way she pouted just now is really cute

. This week, according to the agreement with Huo Shan, the spring uniforms for the junior high school are scheduled to be distributed on Thursday.

Compared with the high school, the number of people in the junior high school is much smaller. In addition, with the experience of the last distribution, the junior high school will all be distributed by 3 o'clock in the afternoon this time.

Wei Yu didn't rush to leave after receiving the school uniform. She stood by the side with her clothes in her arms. Since the last time she went to Cambridge for a walk, she has become more determined in her goal.

"Sister, really, I think you should take the Cambridge exam, which is more suitable for you than Harvard.

In this way, you will still be my senior, hehe, I can ask you if I don't understand anything in the future.

Oh yes, I'll talk to you later. Tell a secret."

After Wei Yu finished speaking, she leaned forward, put her hand to her mouth and lowered her voice, mysteriously.

"I'm going to skip a grade. Maybe I'll be in the same class with you. We'll be classmates in the future, so that's it."

Before Wei Yu could finish her words, someone pulled her collar back.

Xie Zhi's tall figure was lying between the two.

"Just talk, why are you so close?"

Xie Zhi's name was loud enough even in the junior high school, and Wei Yu's tender face was visibly frightened.

"I, I, I, I'm just with Xuejie"

"What kind of sister, does she have a good relationship with you?"

"I, me, me"

Seeing that Wei Yu was about to cry from Xie Zhi's horror, Qin Ying patted the back of Xie Zhi's hand, Signaled him to let go, and then smiled.

"He's teasing you, come on in the exam, wait for you to skip the grade."

Wei Yu nodded, but his eyes were still fixed on Xie Zhi.

As soon as he raised his arm, Wei Yu didn't even have time to say hello, and turned around and ran away.

Xie Zhi snorted and touched his short hair.

"Hey, this courage is too small, how can you look like a man."

Qin Ying glanced at him, why don't you look at your own reputation in Deyang, not everyone can be the Great Demon King of Deyang.

After the school uniforms of the junior high school are distributed, it is the annual Arbor Day.

Deyang's tree planting activities are held every year by the first and second graders of senior high school. The third graders of senior high school have already entered the countdown to the college entrance examination, so naturally they can no longer participate in any activities.

The tree planting activity lasts for one day, starting in the morning, returning in the evening, and eating lunch on the mountain at noon.

Qin Ying was pulled into another car by Luo Yun. When Qin Ying got up, it was full, so Xie Zhi had no choice but to turn around and go to Liu Zhao's car.

On the bus, Luo Yun chattered about the embarrassing things about Cheng Yu's childhood.

Since returning to school after seeing Cheng Yu in city a last time, Luo Yun said that Cheng Yu was her brother's business, and made fun of it.

"My brother's clothes and your clothes are sold in a shopping mall. I can imagine my brother's fiasco. Hahaha, it's funny to think about it. I'll make fun of him after the new year. ."

Qin Ying only remembered when Luo Yun mentioned Cheng Yu. The last time she helped introduce Sister An, a cloth wholesaler, she mentioned that she has a cousin who is also in the clothing business. Cheng Yu is on the number.

It's just that at first she thought the clothing business was a small business like opening a store, but she never thought it would be as large as Cheng Yu's.

Really surprised.

"Why do you have so little confidence in your brother? In fact, their clothes are doing pretty well, otherwise we wouldn't go to city a to find them for cooperation. Moreover, our unique clothes are not the same as their clothes for different customer groups. , I can't talk about winning or losing."

Qin Ying said Luo Yun didn't understand, only knew that when he met Qin Ying, his cousin would lose sooner or later.

At ten o'clock in the morning, the bus arrived at the foot of the mountain, and the mighty team climbed up the winding mountain road.

After reaching the middle of the mountain, the planting area was divided according to the class. The saplings were transported by the workers before the school.

Everyone has the task of two saplings, and they can rest after planting.

Qin Ying put on the thread gloves given by her teacher, took the sapling and began to dig a hole, and then planted the tree neatly.

Many people around wanted to take the opportunity to step up to help with the approximation, but they didn't want this seemingly thin and small body to plant their own saplings in a short while.

When Xie Zhi passed by wearing gloves, she was helping Luo Yun plant the saplings.

"You can't give me a chance to help you when you plant so fast."

After saying that, he sat down on the big rock behind him, with his arms behind him, the sun was shining on him, and the smile on the corner of his mouth was handsome and seductive. Couldn't look away.

Not far away at this time, Qu Meixin was quietly walking towards everyone's lunch boxes, and turned her back when she found the lunch box with Qin Ying's name on it.