11-15

11. Enemy's Road is narrow

Qin Ying was standing beside the skating rink. Before she could realize what happened, Xie Zhi had already changed his shoes and left.

When passing by, he took the soda from her hand.

Qin Ying: "..."

That soda is expensive!

When Qin Ying turned around with Xie Zhi's back, he had already walked out of the gate of the skating rink, and the soda glass bottle he had drunk was placed on the counter at the entrance.

With this farce, Qin Ying didn't even bother to find an excuse to leave. Neither Wang Wenjia nor Xiang Yunfei seemed to have much time to manage themselves.

He raised his feet, walked out of the skating rink, wandered the street for a while, and then got up and went home after seeing that it was almost time.

As soon as he entered the corridor, he was called from behind.

"Qin Ying."

Qin Ying turned around. It was Auntie Ning Zhu. She didn't play mahjong today. She was wearing floral clothes and a pair of light gray khaki trousers. She was in high spirits.

"Aunt Ning Zhu, what a happy event, so happy."

"Do you know where I went just now?"

"Where did you go?"

Qin Ying let her hold her arm, and the two of them whispered with their heads pressed against each other as they went up the steps.

It turned out that Aunt Ning Zhu secretly went to the health center to check her body in the morning. The doctor said that she has a fertile constitution and will be pregnant sooner or later, so don't worry.

Ning Zhu was overjoyed, thinking that when the man in the family came back, he had to put the man-creation plan on the agenda.

"Qin Ying, what's the matter, do you have something on your mind?"

Seeing Qin Ying stunned, Ning Zhu tugged at her arm, and Qin Ying came back to her senses.

"It's okay, I'm thinking about something."

Reined in emotions and went home.

There was no one at home. It seemed that my mother went to find my father. On the table was the lunch my mother had prepared.

Qin Ying had no appetite at all, so she simply ate two bites and lay on the bed.

In the previous life, Aunt Ning Zhu has always been very good to herself and her mother. Even if her father died and her mother fell ill, Aunt Ning Zhu helped her to run before and after.

Later, the house was cheated by my uncle. At that time, Aunt Ning Zhu rolled up her sleeves and got into a fight with her aunt.

But such a good man failed to get the reward she deserved in the end.

Auntie Ning Zhu's husband is a businessman. At first, he was a good man, always smiling, but as the business grew, men began to drink heavily and beat people when they got drunk.

Several times when she went to see Aunt Ning Zhu, she saw that her nose was bruised and her face was swollen, and she always avoided checking her injuries.

I vaguely remember that when I was 20 years old, I heard from an old neighbor on the street that Aunt Ning Zhu was beaten to death at home by her own man.

And by the time of her death, Aunt Ning Zhu had no children, and she had never been pregnant.

Now it seems that the problem is not Aunt Ning Zhu at all!