168. The New Aunt

As soon as Zhao Cheng saw this unsatisfactory eldest son, his heart was full of anger, and he picked up the tea jar at hand and smashed it at Zhao Ping.

"You don't have a long memory."

"Grandpa, grandpa, calm down, don't get angry."

Qin Ying hurriedly stepped forward and comforted Zhao Cheng while taking the tea jar in his hand and placing it on the table.

"Grandpa, my uncle has already received the certificate. It's impossible for the Chinese New Year's Eve to go and leave again. This is going to be known to the people from all over the world. I thought our Zhao family was married and divorced for fun."

Zhao Cheng said with a black face . , the more I look at this son, the less pleasing to the eye.

Qin Ying glanced at the kitchen, because Mei Jiao was busy washing dishes in the kitchen at a distance, so she might be able to guess the situation here, but she might not be able to hear what was said clearly.

Qin Ying lowered her voice to persuade Zhao Cheng and Chen Meihua.

"Grandpa and grandmother, I think this new aunt is pretty good too. Why don't you spend a while to see, in case she really want to be with your uncle."

Zhao Ping nodded repeatedly when he saw Qin Ying helping him.

"Yes, yes, Yingzi is right, Dad, Mom, let's take a look first, didn't you dislike Zhang Huili before? Mei Jiao is sensible, really, you will like Mei Jiao."

Zhao Cheng glared, Zhao Ping stopped again.

After Mei Jiao and Zhao Ping left, the family sat in the house, their mood was a little low.

Zhao Cheng went back to the house early to lie down, and Chen Meihua sighed.

"Tell me what's going on with him, he's a few years older than you, he's too old to be sensible. In the past, he listened to Zhang Huili for everything, but now I'm divorced and I don't discuss it with us. Marry another one, if that's the case."

Of course, Zhang Huili and Qin Ying understood Chen Meihua's worries.

If this is as worry-free as Zhang Huili, or even more worry-free, this day will not be able to stop.

"Mom, I'm not looking at this Mei Jiao today, but before, when did you see Zhang Huili come to you to help in the kitchen?

" She's well-behaved and sensible, but in the end, I can't wait to take all of mine and move it to hers."

Qin Ying sat on the side and listened, feeling filled with emotion.

To say that this aunt really likes to take advantage, when my grandfather and grandmother were in the city to recover from injuries, she asked her to help take care of the pigs, chickens, and vegetables at home.

Who would have known that by taking care of them, all the chickens in this family were gone, and even the feathers were not left to sell.

The pigs were killed and sold before the Chinese New Year, and there were not many vegetables left in the fields.

When Chen Meihua and Zhao Cheng returned to the countryside, the family was like a thief, but they were their own thieves and could not report the crime.

To ask her to pay it back, she pulled Zhao Ruanruan out again, saying that their granddaughter ate it.

But every time she pulled Zhao Ruanruan out, the old couple would take her away.

The next day, Qin Ying and Zhao Huizhi went to the market together, while Qin Jianguo repaired all the broken furniture at home.

The place where I went to the market was not far from my uncle's house. The two mothers and daughters strolled around the market for a while. When Zhao Huizhi saw someone selling flat duck, she thought that Mei Jiao didn't even dare to use chopsticks at the meal yesterday.

The two bought two flat ducks and some food to go to Zhao Ping's house.

When I got home, there was no one in the yard and the door was locked.

"It's time for dinner, where is your uncle going?"

"Wait a minute, maybe she'll be back later." As soon as Qin Ying finished speaking, Zhao Ping pulled a scooter and headed back .

"Hey, why are you here?"

Zhao Ping panted, pulling the scooter and walking towards the two of them step by step.

After getting closer, Qin Ying saw that there was Mei Jiao's delicate figure behind the tiles of the cart.

SHe was tied with two braids, and the flower jacket on her body was patched with two patches. It looked clean and pretty.

Qin Ying handed the banya in her hand to Zhao Huizhi.

"Mom, take it, I'll help you with the handle."

After she finished speaking, she trotted up, next to Mei Jiao, and put her hand on the end of the scooter to help push it forward.

"This is very heavy, you can rest on the side."

 The introducer said earlier that although Zhao Ping's family is poor, he has a niece who can make a lot of money. When I saw it yesterday, I knew that it should be Qin Ying. .

After all, she is earning a lot of money, Mei Jiao thought, pushing a scooter is not easy for her to do.

Qin Ying smiled.

"It's alright, I'm not weak, what are you buying these tiles for?"

Mei Jiao didn't persuade her to see that she was still pushing, and looked up at the earthen house by the yard.

"Last night, your uncle said there was a leak. I'm going to the market today. I just thought about going to buy some tiles with your uncle and come back to patch the roof again. Don't let the rain leak in the house when the spring arrives."

Qin Ying nodded, just in time for the scooter . After entering the house, Zhao Ping wiped his sweat and prepared to remove the tiles.

"Yingzi, go to the house with your mother and sit down, Mei Jiao, you can cook. I'll do it alone. Don't do these rough jobs."

Qin Ying and Zhao Huizhi were standing beside them. Look at each other.

This is the first time I have seen Zhao Ping feel distressed. It must be said that before, Zhang Huili yelled at Zhao Ping to work, and he was reluctant.

But this Mei Jiaojiao was dripping, and she didn't speak loudly, but Zhao Ping took the initiative to do the work, and still felt sorry for her.

Mei Jiao pursed her lips and nodded.

"Hey, then I'll wash my hands and cook, then you can take off the tiles and put them on the side and rest, and I'll make it up with you after dinner in the afternoon."

Zhao Ping responded, and Mei Jiao got up and carried Zhao Huizhi's Bought meat and duck went into the kitchen.

After a while, smoke from the kitchen chimney began to come out, and it really meant living a life.

Zhao Ping looked at Zhao Huizhi with a proud face.

"How about it, I said she's okay, sensible and diligent, much better than Zhang Huili, and she's pretty."

Zhang Huili glared at him.

"I'll go to the kitchen to help her."

As soon as Zhao Huizhi left, Zhao Ping asked Qin Ying, her new aunt, if she was okay, but Qin Ying smiled and said nothing.

Judging from Zhao Ping's changes, he really likes this charming new wife, but it's a pity that a man who died at a young age, a widow in the village, can be drowned by the spit of the neighbors. Dead man, it's impossible to have a better life.

Now that I am with my uncle, it is indeed like living a life.

Zhao Ping unloaded the tiles, the scooter was borrowed from others, and had to be returned, Qin Ying was next to help and pick up the ladder, listening to Zhao Ping talking.

"Let me tell you, I've seen Mei Jiao in the village before, but at that time your aunt, oh, I mean Zhang Huili, don't tell me, don't let me go to the door of Mei Jiao's house. Article, say she is a disaster, otherwise why would a man die at such a young age."

"Alas, who would have thought that one day I would marry her."

Qin Ying took the tiles and placed them next to them. I asked inadvertently.

"Uncle, I heard something when my mother and I came over. I don't know if you heard it."