67. Being Said to be a Black Shop

"Everything in the past is a prologue, and everything in the future is hope."

Qin Ying returned to the dormitory building, but Xie Zhi didn't go to Liu Zhao and the others as promised.

Qing Yan spit out from her thin lips, her lips opened and closed, repeating what Qin Ying said to him when she turned around.

What does the past mean? What is the resistance and disgust towards him at the beginning?

Then what is the hope in the future? The more Xie Zhi thought about it, the more Xie Zhi didn't understand what Qin Ying meant by what he said to him, but his heart became more and more happy and warm.

After putting out the cigarette, he didn't go back to the dormitory. Instead, he went to the bookstore and bought a lot of high school exercise books.

When it came time to pay, I turned around and bought several exercise books and textbooks for junior high school.

Because he bought a lot, the store enthusiastically helped him deliver it to the gate of the school.

As soon as they turned around, they saw Liu Zhao and the others coming back from playing billiards, and when they saw what was in front of him, everyone was stunned.

"Thank you, thank you, Master, are you buying the practice questions? Wholesale?"

After Liu Zhao was surprised, he turned around and scolded Lu Shaoning beside him.

"When you pinch me, I feel like I'm hallucinating."

"I'm happy to help with this."

Lu Shaoning moved his wrists, gnashing his teeth and accumulating strength, before throwing a fist, Liu Zhao ducked.

"No, no, I'm afraid of hurting your hand. I'm already awake, and I really read it right."

Xie Zhi glanced at the two of them and said coldly.

"Don't hurry up and help me move back."

Several people separated at the intersection, Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi went back to the girls' dormitory, and Xie Zhi and the three went to the boys' dormitory.

When we parted, I heard Liu Zhao asking Xie Zhi if the bookstore closed down and sold it to him.

"Even if it's cheap, it's useless if you bought it."

Xie Zhi glanced at him.

"If you want to feel what it's like to have hallucinations, don't close your mouth."

Almost in an instant, Liu Zhao's lips pursed tightly, and he made a lock motion until he returned to the dormitory. Did not dare to speak.

Standing at the door of Xie Zhi, I watched him take out the exercise book from the first year of high school and put it on the table, and then replaced it with the one from the junior high school.

Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning stood at the door. They wanted to laugh but didn't dare to laugh, so they were about to suffer from internal injuries.

Xie Zhi took a deep breath, glanced over, and spit out a word, Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning immediately turned around and went to the door to leave.

The next second, the two of them laughed unbridled in the corridor.

Xie Zhi "" in the girls' dormitory, because of the speech, Qin Ying rarely went back to the dormitory on Friday, but went back early on Saturday morning.

Today is the day when Dumei's winter clothing goes on sale. Although the promotional posters and event rules have been made in advance, when Qin Ying arrived, Zhao Huizhi and the others were still in a hurry and obviously couldn't handle it.

Qin Ying hurriedly put her backpack behind the cashier of the furniture store, then entered the clothing store in a hurry, took the loudspeaker from Aunt Ning Zhu's hand and stood on the stool.

"Beautiful sisters and beautiful aunties, please be quiet first, I will tell you in detail the rules of winter clothing activities.

This time we do not offer discounts, but it is still a good deal. There are many surprises. You can choose to join a group, that is, a group of several people. , there are no more than five people in the group.

Buy together, and settle together at the end.

The total amount determines how many circles you can throw. The prizes given back to everyone this time are all there, and the whole process is also in everyone's hands. Under the eyes, never fake.

I promise everyone that as long as you throw it, you can take it away."

Qin Ying finished her words, but the originally noisy crowd was really obedient and quiet, and then suddenly an elder sister raised her hand. Take it away?"

Qin Ying nodded.

"I solemnly promise everyone that you can take away everything in the set."

Almost in an instant, the eldest sister chose a long down jacket to pay for. The total value also exceeded 300.

Qin Nan handed him a circle. The eldest sister looked at Qin Ying in confusion.

"I bought more than 300 things, how can I only make a circle.

Qin Ying smiled. "Then sister, you can choose another item, if you collect four hundred yuan, you will have two circles." 

The eldest sister took a look and took a scarf. This time, it was enough for four hundred. But
looking at the rules of activities next to the ring, there are two hundred and one circle, four hundred and two circles, and five hundred and three circles. It was only a matter of time before the door was five hundred away, and the people around were watching and persuading a few words.

"You're not less than a few dozen dollars, it's one more circle. "

That's right, the eldest sister immediately went to get a winter velvet hat.

It added up to exactly 520 yuan at the time of checkout.

Qin Nan generously gave the other two laps. The eldest sister was carrying something . , came to the open space in front of the store with three circles. The toes were firmly attached to the yellow line, the body was leaning forward as much as possible, the arms were also stretched out, and he was staring intently at the farthest radio.

That's the latest radio. If you really get it, it's more than five hundred yuan for clothes.

The people around also knew her purpose and looked at her with bated breath.

The first circle hit the kettle, and the circle just hung on the spout of the kettle.

The second circle was touching the radio, but was knocked off by the corner of the radio.

Alas, there was a sigh of regret at the scene.

"Come on, big sister, it's all up to you."

Big sister waved her hand impatiently.

"Don't look at me, I'm under a lot of pressure."

After speaking, he blew his palms, rubbed them, and threw the last circle at the radio.

There was a crisp sound, and the wooden circle was bounced off again.

The elder sister sighed.

"It's either far or near."

Qin Nan picked up the kettle and wrapped it up and handed it to the eldest sister.

"Take your trophies and welcome you next time." The eldest sister was a little resentful, but soon the person next to her told her that the kettle would also be sold for 30 yuan, and the eldest sister felt a little more balanced.

After having the first one, everyone started to form groups with each other to build relationships.

The store was full of people, and there were people fighting for clothes, but in the end, everyone was satisfied with the clothes they bought.

Qin Nan looked at the long queue for payment, and then glanced at the items placed in the last column.

Radios, black-and-white TVs, twenty-eighth bars, and bb machines always feel like losing money.

"Sister, are you sure you treat TV and bicycles as prizes? We won't lose money?"

Qin Ying raised her hand and tapped him on the head.

"Don't worry, you'll know when you calculate the turnover at night, we can't lose money"

at best, it's just a little tired.

The people at the entrance of Dumei Clothing were surrounded from 8:00 in the morning to 4:00 in the afternoon.

Even Qin Ying and the others at lunch took turns to take a few quick bites to deal with it.

The circle in Qin Nan's hand is given out and taken back, given out and taken back.

The prizes placed in front of them were snatched away one by one, but the last radio, bicycle, and TV were still not snatched.

Either it was thrown away, or it was close to the daily necessities in the front row, or it was about to be caught and the prize itself bounced off.

Those who had drawn the prize before were not in a hurry to leave, they just waited at the door of the store to look at the rings, just to see if anyone could get those big ones.

But in the end, no one got caught.

For a time, the mood of the customers also became restless.

"You are a liar, and you won't get caught out there. It's just a lie. I'm going to sue you.

" So much money to buy clothes, I'm going to report this black shop"