69.

Ten o'clock at night.

Xie Zhi rode a motorcycle and passed by the door of Dumei Clothing, raised his eyes and glanced.

The lights in the rooms upstairs in the furniture store went out.

I vaguely remember that that place was Qin Ying's parents' room, and then it was her brother's.

I don't know if she is sleeping or not.

Xie Zhi retracted his gaze, lowered his speed, and tried his best to make the sound of the locomotive's exhaust pipe quieter, for fear of disturbing the beautiful lady upstairs.

Bypassing Dumei Clothing, Xie Zhi parked the car in front of the store in the next row.

At this point, all the shops were closed, except for the light in one tailor's shop.

Xie Zhi approached slowly, not in a hurry to go in, just leaned against the door and listened to the movement inside.

It was cold at night, and the cigarette in his hand burned out in no time.

Helpless, had to endure.

He let out a sigh of relief, raised his eyes, and a few people from Lu Shaoning came slowly.

With a gesture of silence, Lu Shaoning turned off the fire, and the people behind him also turned off the fire and parked the car in the dark in the alley next to the store.

"People are inside."

A large plume of white mist spewed out from Lu Shaoning's lips, and his voice was very low.

Xie Zhi nodded and gave him a look. The few people were not in a hurry to go in, but squatted at the door and listened for a while.

It is estimated that the people inside did not expect that there would be people outside at this point, and even more did not expect that when they acted so real, some people would be suspicious, and they would come to the door so quickly.

Inside the house, there were the sounds of unscrupulous conversations among several people, as well as the sound of wine glasses colliding.

However, this celebration feast was not very smooth.

"Hey, although I didn't screw it up today, at least I added a block to them, right?"

"Yeah, wait until tomorrow, let's call a few people to make a fuss. Didn't we buy some clothes today? Then we'll take advantage of the most people and make a fuss, saying that there is something wrong with her clothes, and then put them in the store. A few mice, I see how she sells them."

"Come on, you have worked so hard today. Who told those women to stay at home and insist on doing business and rob me of my business, I can't blame me. But today I am far away from me. Look, you almost pushed that girl on the road, my heart was in my throat at that time."

The person who spoke first smiled.

"Hey, what are you afraid of? Someone was pulling her today. If there was no one, she would have been thrown under the wheel. I see how she still earns money, doing some fancy things to rob our business all day long. Let me tell you . , she deserves to die. It was an accident, and it has nothing to do with us."

"Yes, an accident."

"Come, cheers, toast to the accident that may happen at any time tomorrow ." There was
laughter in the door, warm wine and meat, The people outside the door looked cold and solemn in the cold wind, and when they clenched their jointed hands, they made a crunching sound of finger bones.

Pa

Xie Zhi kicked away, the door of the tailor shop fell directly to the ground, and the cold wind poured in, and the three people in the room suddenly shrank into a ball and stared at Xie Zhi and the others.

After finally entering the house, Xie Zhi immediately took out the cigarette from his pocket and threw it upwards, so he didn't need to be exposed to the cold wind outside.

He just leaned against the sewing machine slantingly, and the beating flames were very eye-catching in the silent room.

After exhaling the first puff of smoke, he felt a little warmer.

Just when he lightly lit his cigarette, the three of them didn't have time to scold and question, and were tied to the chairs.

Three big men in their thirties are controlled by a few hairy boys. It's very shameful to say it,

but they don't have the heart to care about whether it's shameful or not, because Xie Zhi has already picked it up. The tongs used to hold the charcoal next to it are roasted on the fire.

"Little brother, we don't seem to know each other."

Xie Zhi twitched the corner of his mouth, staring at the tongs, watching it gradually turn red from pitch black.

"I don't know, didn't you just say that you almost pushed the girl from the shop in front of you on the road?"

After speaking, Xie Zhi opened the scene.

One of the men was stunned, but he didn't dare to recognize it, and immediately restrained his expression and closed his mouth.

Xie Zhi pursed his lips, pulled up the chair and sat down, and Lu Shaoning sat down beside him.

"I advise you, just be honest, otherwise you won't find you."

The three men look at me, I look at you, and whisper.

Hua Xiezhi picked up their previously hot wine on the stove and poured it at several people.

"I made you think, I didn't let you serially confess."

He threw away the enamel tank and approached with the red-hot tongs.

"Whoever speaks first, who doesn't suffer, whoever speaks later, then it's hard to say."

The evil smile on the corner of his mouth was colder than the cold wind outside the house, and it slashed his heart like a knife.

Half an hour later, Xie Zhi and others came out of the shop, with Lu Shaoning following behind.

"Wait for a drink."

"No, I still have to do my homework."

Lu Shaoning stood at the door of the tailor's shop for a long time, still unable to recall Xie Zhi's words.

What does it mean to do homework

Early the next morning, when Qin Ying got up, she opened the window and saw the tailor in the street behind her packing things, as if she was about to move out.

When she got downstairs, the bustle of the clothing store made her quicken her pace and join the queue for packing clothes at the cash register.

Yesterday, everyone took away the prizes, and after they went back, they passed it on from ten to ten, and more people came to the store to buy things the next day.

Qin Ying was busy until the afternoon. When she turned around, she saw Xie Zhi, only to realize that it was three o'clock.

When he got up in the morning, he received a message from Xie Zhi. He said that he would come to school with her in the afternoon, so that he could ask her a few math questions on the way.

When Xie Zhi still had to learn, Qin Ying agreed.

"Wait, I'm almost done here."

"No hurry."

He kicked the stones on the ground, put his hands in his pockets, and slung his backpack on one shoulder. Yawned.

"I didn't sleep last night."

"Well, I couldn't sleep thinking about the question, so I came to ask you today."

""

Qin Ying was actually a little unbelievable, but it was not easy to discourage the other party's enthusiasm, so she nodded and said yes.

After finishing packing, he found Xie Zhi standing in the alley between the two rows of streets, looking at the direction of the tailor shop in the back row.

It's been a day since we moved, and now the shop has been advertised for subletting.

"The business is doing well, why did you suddenly move out?"

Although I heard Aunt Ning Zhu talk about the conflict with the tailor in the back row, it was resolved after all, and Qin Ying didn't take it to heart.

Xie Zhi took the bag from Qin Ying's hand and carried it on his shoulder.

"Let's go, maybe someone has a better business to do."

"Hey, isn't the bus stop in the front? Why go from the back?"

"Lu Shaoning said he wanted to eat the candied fruit sold here behind you, so I'll go buy some." When we arrived at the candied fruit shop, they were closed today and they didn't sell them.

Qin Ying turned around.

"I know there is another one in front, why don't you go and buy it."

Xie Zhi glanced at the wall and shook his head.

"Don't buy it anymore, let's go."

Qin Ying frowned and glanced at the place he had just looked at.

Isn't that room over the wall where the cloth is kept? What was he staring at.