77. Multiple Friends are Better than Multiple Enemies

Qin Ying dodged, grabbed the opponent's wrist and pulled it forward. At the same time, she hooked her foot down, and Wang Wenjia leaned forward.

When Xie Zhi arrived in a hurry, Qin Ying stood on the side, Wang Wenjia was lying on the ground in the snow, and the knife in her hand fell a few steps away.

Xie Zhi nervously grabbed Qin Ying's elbow and turned her around. When he opened his mouth, white air poured out of his mouth.

"Is it hurt?"

Qin Ying shook her head, Xie Zhi smiled suddenly.

"The response is very fast."

After laughing, she turned to look at Wang Wenjia on the ground, raised her trousers and squatted down, the smile on her face disappeared in an instant.

"Wang Wenjia, how many lives do you think you have enough for you to do this?"

Wang Wenjia curled her hands, her eyes were red, and she looked up at Xie Zhi.

"Young Master Xie, don't be deceived by her, Qin Ying is very good at pretending, deceived you and deceived Song He, she is actually"

Xie Zhi sneered, interrupting Wang Wenjia's words.

"Trick me, lie to me, lie to me to study with her or lie to me not to fight"

Xie Zhi stretched out his long arm and picked up the knife on the ground, the tip of the knife gently touching Wang Wenjia's cheek.

It was icy cold, and with just a little more effort, a hole would appear on Wang Wenjia's face immediately.

Wang Wenjia was so frightened that she didn't dare to move.

"Wang Wenjia, you can save this life, you should thank your brother, otherwise, I will finish you early."

With a bang, Xie Zhi threw the knife far away, got up and pulled Qin Ying's sleeve.

"Let's go, it's getting dark."

Qin Ying took a few steps and looked back at Wang Wenjia. She got up from the snow, but she was still embarrassed.

When he was about to go downstairs in the dormitory, Xie Zhi smoked a cigarette and gritted his teeth in his mouth.

"Wang Wenjia has a brother who was kind to me a few years ago." He was explaining that he didn't clean up Wang Wenjia immediately.

Qin Ying turned her head to look at him, her long and thick eyelashes trembled, her eyes were deep and her hair seemed to have grown a bit.

He has no obligation to help himself.

Since when did he continue to help himself, when did they become friends, and when did she change her view of him.

He seemed to have forgotten his smile.

"Xie Zhi, you're doing fine now."

Xie Zhi was stunned. A second later, the smoke fell from his lips. Qin Ying didn't say anything. She smiled and turned around and entered the dormitory building.

That night, Wang Wenjia never went back to the dormitory. She didn't come back often before, so a few people didn't care much.

In the middle of the night, Qin Ying entered the space consciously, perfected the design of the land for the furniture factory, and then calculated the balance of the space, and combined with the profits of the furniture store and clothing store, it should be almost the same for the construction during the winter vacation.

On Thursday, Qin Ying went straight back to the classroom after class break.

But not long after sitting down, there was a loud noise from outside.

She turned her head to look, just in time to see Chang Dayong constantly looking in the corridor.

Such a gangster in vocational high school was with Wang Wenjia before, and many people knew him.

Suddenly appearing in Deyang Private High School, it is inevitable that many people will watch.

The eyes of the two met, and Chang Dayong beckoned. Qin Ying really didn't want to be watched, so she got up and left the classroom and took Chang Dayong to a secluded place behind the teaching building.

"You came to me for"

"Yesterday Wang Wenjia went to school to find me and said some strange things. I also said it very heartlessly. I thought about it last night and felt a little worried, so I came to see it. Did Wang Wenjia treat you?"

Qin Ying was quick to get rid of them. Chang Dayong knew it too well, but because he had no contact information, he had to go to the school to find her at the risk of disturbing the other party.

Qin Ying shook her head.

"No, you're here for this."

"Well, also, this is my number. When you need me, remember to call me and let me do anything."

Qin Ying finished remembering the phone, and Chang Dayong turned around Go, think about it, or stop him.

"Chang Dayong, I told her that you took the blame for Wang Wenjia a few years ago. I guess she went to you yesterday because of this."

Although this matter is unwilling and resentful, Chang Dayong is a big man. Still didn't speak out.

Hearing Qin Ying's words, he was stunned for a moment.

"How did you know?"

"I knew it by accident."

Qin Ying said that, but Chang Dayong nodded without asking.

"Okay, I don't have anything to do with her anyway, and it can be regarded as a two-way settlement."

"Live yourself well, you are not as bad as others say, I know."

After Chang Dayong left, Qin Ying sat on the seat for a long time. He breathed a long sigh of relief.

She actually lied. She didn't think Chang Dayong was so good. Even if he was coaxed by Wang Wenjia in his previous life, he was the one who did so many evil things to himself.

It's just that multiple friends are better than multiple enemies, not to mention today that Chang Dayong is not a heinous person, and there is still a possibility of salvation.

Qin Ying knew a thing or two about what he said and Wang Wenjia.

Just because Wang Wenjia and Chang Dayong were young and ignorant many years ago, they had a child but could not keep it.

Therefore, Chang Dayong felt guilty for Wang Wenjia, and he was obedient to her. Even if he let him go to blame, he was willing to go.

On Friday, Qin Ying saw Qin Cheng at the door after school.

He was wearing a long navy blue down jacket, tall, carrying a backpack and a suitcase beside him.

She looks outstanding, and if she wears it properly, she will attract the attention of many girls just by standing at the school gate for a while.

Qin Ying carried her bag, trotted forward, and called out sweetly.

"Brother"

Qin Cheng's indifferent face suddenly smiled, and his hand naturally took the backpack on her shoulders and warned.

"Slow down, the road is slippery when it snows." The two walked side by side towards the bus stop, talking about their plans for the next two months as they walked.

Behind him, because of the snow, Xie Zhi and the others stopped riding their bikes and switched to small cars.

As soon as he left the school gate, he saw Qin Cheng walking with Qin Ying.

Liu Zhao sighed.

"Oh, it's no wonder that the primary school girl doesn't like me, that man is too handsome."

After he finished speaking, he caught a glimpse of Xie Zhi beside him and added another sentence.

"But it's still a little bit better than Xie Shao."

Xie Zhi glanced at him and ruthlessly complained about an idiot.

"That's her brother."

After speaking, he opened the car door and sat in, started the engine and left.

Liu Zhao turned around and looked at Lu Shaoning in surprise.

"Hey, that means I still have a chance, right?"

Lu Shaoning snorted coldly.

"Yes, there is a chance to die."

On the other end, Qin Ying went home, and as soon as the luggage was put away, the two of them went to the furniture factory with the design drawings.

The factory has been completely closed, and there is only one factory shed and open space.

Braving the heavy snow, the two walked all over the entire plot of the furniture factory.

Qin Ying pointed in one direction.

"When the time comes, we will build a parking lot here, and here is the gate, so that people who buy and shop can park their cars here.

Of course, when it is built, there will be a two-story underground parking lot, so that there will be enough parking spaces."

Qin Cheng stepped forward. , looked at the design.

"Is it enough?"

At first, Qin Cheng thought that there would be too many parking lots on the ground and underground at the same time, but he didn't expect him to ask that.

"Brother, don't you think I built it redundant?"

Qin Cheng took the design and looked at it carefully.

"The shopping mall you built must have good business and not redundant."