16-20

16. 

In the first semester of high school, there is no self-study in the evening, but there are still many children who love to study and study in the classroom after school in the evening.

The dormitory is noisy, and the library has not planned a reading area at this time, and can only provide book lending services.

At this time, the classroom has become an excellent place for self-study. It is quiet, spacious, bright, and there is a fan rotating overhead, which is cool and cool.

Qin Ying was painting the blackboard newspaper by herself in the classroom. By the time the painting was finished, it was already dark.

The classrooms where there were people studying by themselves also turned off the lights and left.

Qin Ying also locked the door of the classroom and went to the bathroom at the other end of the corridor with her schoolbag on her back.

In the teaching building of Deyang Private Middle School, the toilets on each floor are in the same direction, just farthest from the classrooms of Class 1 and 1.

Qin Ying came out of the bathroom and glanced at the direction of the classroom, then turned around and went down the steps back to the dormitory.

In the dormitory, Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi were having supper when they saw Qin Ying come back and push the Liangpi in front of her.

"Qin Ying, Xinyi brought this for you specially. You have been back late every day to draw a blackboard newspaper recently. She was afraid that you didn't have dinner, so she brought it for you specially."

When Luo Yun was talking, Ke Xinyi glared at her with a sullen face, and then looked at Qin Ying a little embarrassedly.

"There is a discount for buying three copies at that store."

"No, it's clearly you... uh!"

Before Luo Yun's rebuttal words could be said, Ke Xinyi covered her tightly and warned her in a cold voice.

"Eat yours!"

"Thank you, I happen to be hungry."

Qin Ying stepped forward with a smile. She was not hungry at first, but she thanked her and went to her seat with Liangpi.

Some kindness is to highlight her superiority, but Ke Xinyi and Qin Ying know that she is not like this.

After dinner, when I went downstairs to throw out the garbage, I happened to see Wang Wenjia coming back from outside.

The eyes of the two met, Wang Wenjia snorted coldly and muttered.

"What's the point of being proud, no matter how good your English is, you won't be able to go abroad!"

After speaking, she strode into the dormitory building.

Qin Ying shook her head with a smile, probably because of her rebirth, her mentality was no longer at the age of sixteen or seventeen, and now looking at Wang Wenjia's various things, she felt more and more naive and ridiculous!

Throwing the garbage back to the dormitory, Wang Wenjia walked to the bathroom first, and then slammed the door.

Ke Xinyi frowned, turned around and looked like she was about to rush to fight, Luo Yun pulled her, and then shouted at the door.

"If the door is broken, you will have to pay for it!"

Qin Ying changed her pajamas first, and did some questions before Wang Wenjia came out. Behind her, Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi complained about Wang Wenjia's lack of quality.