57. You're not Too Dirty

Back in the ward, Qin Ying was always haunted.

It has been more than two months since she was reborn and returned here. Although the Xie Zhi she came into contact with was still arrogant and fierce, she was not as frightening as in her previous life.

Hearing his phone call yesterday, and recalling the appearance of seeing him just now, he was haggard and embarrassed.

Qin Ying couldn't help thinking, maybe Xie Zhi in the previous life was just like this life, not so bad and scary from the beginning.

But what is the reason for his blackening?

His family and friends or what he did completely angered him

"What's the matter, did you wake up too early and didn't sleep well?"

Zhao Huizhi's words pulled her back from her thoughts, Qin Ying smiled and shook her head , made an excuse and diverted the topic again.

She originally planned to stay in the hospital during the day and let her mother go home for a while, but Zhao Huizhi insisted on asking her to go back, but Qin Ying was stubborn, so she had to put on her schoolbag and go home again.

When Qin Ying was doing her homework in the room at night, Luo Yun called Qin Ying to find out that Xie Zhi had a fight with Song He a few days ago.

Then what Xie Zhi said on the phone yesterday, could it mean that Song Heke met Song He in the corridor yesterday, and his face was not hurt.

He was only hit by Song He during a basketball game, and the next day he had a fight with Song He.

Qin Ying couldn't help but link these two things together.

Late at night, Qin Ying was lying on the bed, looking at the few numbers left in PHS.

The phone number at home was stored in it when she first bought it, but Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi had borrowed them to make phone calls at home before, so she naturally memorized them.

Other than that, it was only Teacher Xu Caixu's phone number.

And Xie Zhi, she gave him, but he never used this number to contact her.

Meanwhile, thank you.

Xie Zhi stayed in the billiard hall for one night, afraid of missing Qin Ying, so he waited downstairs in the inpatient department, and went home after getting Qin Ying's phone number.

After taking a shower, I slept all day.

When he opened his eyes again, his ears were filled with the cowardly voices of the man and woman next door.

Xie Zhi took a deep breath, and the breath in his heart suddenly exploded. He rolled over and got out of bed, not bothering to put on his shoes, and came to the next door barefoot.

Bang bang bang bang on the door.

"Open the door"

"Open the door"

The sound of slamming the door resounded throughout the villa. Many servants woke up and stood in the hall, and no one dared to step forward to stop them.

Luo Fengqin was also among them. She was wearing floral pajamas. Wang Yuanyuan was taken out of the juvenile detention center by Xie Zhou. No one knew what Luo Fengqin paid.

Luo Fengqin winked at Wang Yuanyuan and lowered her voice.

"Wait later and act accordingly." When the

father and son were in conflict, it was the best time for Wang Yuanyuan to win over Xie Zhi.

Wang Yuanyuan naturally understood, pursed her lips and nodded, looked down at the pajamas on her body, and hurriedly turned back to change.

On the second floor, the people inside the house disregarded Xie Zhi who was beating the door hard outside the door, and still had sex with the woman ecstatically, as if in a fit of anger.

Xie Zhi turned around and looked, dragged out a chair from his room and held it up high.

With a bang, the chair was smashed to pieces, the lock was broken, and the door opened a crack.

Xie Zhou came out disheveled, his hair was messy, his cheeks were full of lipstick marks, and there were several red scratches on his neck.

You can see how intense the situation was in the house just now.

Xie Zhi glanced coldly at the woman in the room who was wearing clothes, with heavy makeup and even more revealing and low-level clothes.

sneer.

"You're not too dirty." Pa Xiezhou

slapped

Xie Zhi in the face with a slap, and regardless of where he stood, he raised his foot and kicked him hard in the abdomen.

Xie Zhi just staggered back and rolled down the stairs on the second floor.

His back collided with the steps, his arms and legs were scratched, and several spots immediately became red and swollen. "Xiao Yezhong

, I have given you a surname. I really think I am the heir to the Xie family. As long as I don't close my eyes for a day, you will have nothing."

Xie Zhi on the floor scolded.

"When will it be your turn to take care of you, a savage, about Laozi's affairs.

I tell you, I told you today, go and apologize to Song He, otherwise, don't want to enter my Xie's house again and pay

back a few pounds and a few taels by yourself. I really don't know, I thought your surname Xie was really Xie's family." The

woman put on her clothes, stood on the second floor as if watching a play, and sneered, holding Xie Zhou's arm, twisting her waist and shaking her hips, and walked down the stairs.

In front of Xie Zhi's face, he kissed Xie Zhou's face, his voice soft.

"Mr. Xie, then I'll go back first."

Xie Zhou hummed, raised his hand and asked the housekeeper to send the person back.

And Xie Zhi, who was behind him, had stood up from the ground again, raised his hand, and wiped the blood spilling from the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand.

As soon as Xie Zhou turned around, Xie Zhi smashed it with a fist.

"I didn't ask you to give birth to me, I didn't ask you to give birth to me!"

Xie Zhi roared, and threw his fists towards Xie Zhou several times.

Just now, when Xie Zhou beat Xie Zhi, no one dared to step forward. Now Xie Zhi beat Xie Zhou, but no one dared to step forward.

The only difference was that they were afraid of Xie Zhi. After all, he was so anxious that he might kill someone.

Xie Zhou is also tall and doesn't exercise all the year round. Where is Xie Zhi's opponent, Xie Zhi still beat him to the ground after a few hits.

The two father and son scuffled together in front of all the servants.

"What are you looking at, don't you just pull him away?"

Bang

smashed Xie Zhou's abdomen with a fist that spared no effort. After a burst of pain, Xie Zhi was pulled by several servants before he was pulled from Xie Zhou's body. open.

At this time, Wang Yuanyuan had already bypassed the crowd and picked up the mobile phone that had fallen in the corner.

She recognized the phone, it belonged to Xie Zhi.

Originally, I just wanted to remember his mobile phone number, but I didn't want to see the business card saved on the screen as soon as I opened it.

She was all too familiar with the name on the business card.

Qin Ying

and Wang Yuanyuan immediately turned around and copied Qin Ying's number on paper, and then changed the number in Xie Zhi's phone to one digit and clicked save.

The farce in the hall had ended, Xie Zhi was finally pulled by the servant, and was beaten a few times by Xie Zhou before being carried back to the room.

Wang Yuanyuan walked to the door of the room with her mobile phone and medicine box. When she bent down, her wide pajamas fell, revealing the wonderful spring inside.

"Xie Zhi, let me wipe the medicine for you."

"Go away."

Xie Zhi waved his hand, knocked the medicine in Wang Yuanyuan's hand to the ground, and spilled a small half bottle.

Wang Yuanyuan cried and bent over to pick it up. The tight-fitting pajamas were light apricot, and they stuck to her body as if they were not wearing them, but Xie Zhi didn't even look at them.

"I just care about you, what did I do wrong?"

Wiped his tears, put the medicine on the bedside table.

"Xie Zhi, I know you don't like me, but don't feel bad about yourself. I'll put the medicine here, you remember to wipe it. I saw you just now, and you were seriously injured."

Wang Yuanyuan turned around and added another sentence.

"Don't worry, Uncle Xie helped me find a school, which is far away from Deyang. I won't bother you again in the future. By

the way, if you can, can you help me say sorry to Qin Ying? I really am not. Intentionally trying to harm her."

Xie Zhi turned over in annoyance and covered his head with the quilt, ignoring it.

It was not until the sound of Wang Yuanyuan closing the door that Xie Zhi slowly raised his eyelids and looked at the night outside the window, his eyes were cold.

Qin Ying, Qin Ying, Qin Ying.

Why at this time, this name is constantly circling and echoing in my mind.