136. What Kind of White Bone Spirit is Here?

Because of the family home, Qin Ying has been busy all summer vacation. The people around her and the neighbors have mixed opinions on her doing this, but most of them are watching a good show, waiting to see her lose money and shout. Or lose everything.

On the other hand, Qin Cheng also organized the shopping center activities in August and September in an orderly manner. Everyone was used to going there as soon as the holidays came, and they could always find some fun that they had never had during the holidays in previous years.

The backbone of the shopping center is also in the trial, and Qin Cheng said that a total of three were selected, and they were all good at work, one boy and two girls.

Whether it is customer satisfaction or merchant satisfaction, he is a good candidate, and he is also determined to improve himself and do his best to do his job well.

Qin Ying deliberately spared one day not to go to the family home to choose the only one who was qualified to be the store manager of the shopping center among the three.

It just so happens that the walls are being painted over there. The exterior walls are painted with space-rewarded waterproof paint, which is waterproof and brightly colored. Once painted, the entire wall will look brand new.

The inside of the building has also been completely repainted, and it does not look like it has lived in it for decades.

Of course, a series of work such as waterproofing and repairing walls were done before painting. Even before painting, Qin Ying took the engineering team to redo all the circuits of the entire community. According to the real estate in the next ten years Delivery specifications for hardcover rooms.

Everything was arranged properly, I slept in comfortably in the morning, and then had breakfast and went to D shopping mall with Qin Cheng.

The paintings on the wall have changed from Cheng's and Dumei's clothing show to a cool summer seaside picture, coconut trees, beaches, sunshine, bikinis, long-legged beauties and muscular handsome guys, accompanied by the azure blue water, just looking at it. Just feel cool.

"Don't tell me, you are really good at painting, I can always hear people complimenting your painting."

Qin Ying retracted her gaze and smiled.

"When I'm done with the family home, this painting should be changed again."

Summer is coming to an end, and it's time to change it up.

In the conference room of the property management department, Qin Ying was sitting directly above the table, and Qin Cheng was sitting on the left side of her.

In front of them are three employee files, which are the proposed manager candidates, which not only contain their personal information, but also customer evaluations, colleagues evaluations, and evaluations given by Qin Cheng, and of course, their related work performance. Wait.

Qin Ying was stunned when she opened the first document. He Yuqin was from Yucheng, and the university she filled in was that of her brother Qin Cheng.

If I remember correctly, if it is not a coincidence, then the person corresponding to this information should be the culprit who deceived my brother so much in a previous life, and in the end my brother was so desperate that he jumped into a river and committed suicide.

I thought that my brother didn't go to the internship, and went back to Jiangcheng directly, changing the trajectory of the fate of the previous life, then he would not meet that bad woman, let alone fall in love, and naturally he would not be deceived.

But never thought, the gear of fate seems to be turning back again. Qin Ying looked at her profile, clenched her hands unconsciously, and suddenly felt a little regret. She shouldn't have used her brother's photo to recruit employees. Do you regret the white bone spirit that was recruited at the beginning?

Sitting on the edge, seeing that her expression was wrong, he called her softly.

Qin Ying restrained her emotions and suppressed the hatred in her heart, raised her eyes, and shook her head at Qin Cheng.

"It's alright, brother, which of the three do you think is the best?"

Qin Ying placed the three files in front of Qin Cheng one by one, threw the question to him, and carefully observed the change in his expression.

Qin Cheng pointed to the first file, and Qin Ying's heart skipped a beat.

Could it be that he has already hooked up with the file at this moment? Didn't he just write it for three months? So fast, just listen to Qin Cheng slowly.

"He Yuqin has great ideas, but lacks practical experience. She is a very innovative person. She is very similar to you and dares to think about it."

Qin Ying felt ridiculous after hearing this, and sneered in her heart.

Of course she dared to think about it. She used her brother's money to support people outside. In the end, she emptied her brother's company for wild men and sold her brother's house and car.

If she hadn't done these things behind her brother's back at that time, how could his brother's financing be suddenly cut off, and the person who cut off his brother was her wild man.

But at this moment, they haven't done anything yet, and Qin Ying can't talk about all the good things He Yuqin has done.

Fortunately, my brother didn't seem to want to set her mind.

Qin Cheng pointed to the second employee file. "He Chao is not a college graduate, but he has a lot of practical work experience. Even if he is a boy, he is very patient with customers and merchants. He is the type that he can explain with a smile when everyone is anxious. It is a more reassuring choice for him to be responsible for the daily management. Oh, by the way, he is a child of a single-parent family. His father had an accident on the construction site in his early years, and there is only one mother at home. It seems that he is sick and needs to eat for a long time. Medicine, so the work is also a more hard-working type, and I never ask for leave to be late."

Qin Ying nodded to show her understanding, as for the third one, Qin Cheng simply came to a conclusion after speaking.

"My personal preference is to choose He Chao. You will start school soon, and the family home is not finished so soon. I will go there and watch it for you. I can rest assured that he is in the shopping center here."

"The other The votes of the employees and the votes of the merchants."

"He Chao and He Yuqin have the same number of votes."

This means that the final choice still falls on Qin Cheng and Qin Ying.

Obviously, he chose He Chao, and Qin Ying, even more unlikely to choose He Yuqin, naturally chose He Chao.

The announcement was made by bringing together the property managers of the entire mall at the end of the lunch break.

At this moment, most of the guests have gone to the fifth floor for dinner, and when the property staff is also in the shift, the announcement is quickly completed, and it does not affect everyone's work.

Qin Ying stood on the side, Qin Cheng took the employee files of the three people, first affirmed the work performance of the three people during the probationary period, and then encouraged them.

It was finally officially announced that He Chao was competent as the store manager of the first store in the d shopping center, assisting Qin Cheng in managing the daily work of the shopping center, including planning and arranging activities, and serving merchants and customers well.

After Qin Cheng announced, everyone cheered and applauded, and then everyone dispersed and returned to their respective positions. He Chao also followed Qin Cheng and Qin Ying to the office and signed a new contract.

Salaries, rights and obligations, and job responsibilities naturally need to be re-examined.

After He Chao signed the letter, he stretched out his hands with red eyes to hold Qin Ying's hand, but immediately realized that the other party was a girl, which seemed inappropriate, and was about to close his hands.

Qin Ying smiled when she saw it, took the first step to hold his hand, and said word by word.

"Come on, the future of the shopping center depends on our efforts."

He Chao nodded again and again. The biggest official he had ever seen in his life was the owner of the restaurant. Later, the restaurant couldn't open, and he lost his job.

Fortunately, he applied for a job in the shopping center, and started step by step from the bottom waiter. Qin Cheng saw his hard work and diligence, and also saw his steadfastness and reliability, and gave him this opportunity.

He Chao was so moved that he wished that he would sell it to these two presidents Qin in his entire life and give his best.