140. Redness is a Disease

"Yingying, I'm so angry. She even hit me with a car on purpose. How can you say that she has mental problems and is irresponsible? I really saw that she was taken away by the police. In the end, she didn't go home without anything. Because of that diagnosis certificate, this is not fair at all." In the receiver, Luo Yun was indignant, but that was the case, Chang Qian came out of the police station unharmed with a psychiatric diagnosis certificate from the hospital.

"Is her diagnosis true or false? Is the institution that gave the medical certificate legitimate?"

"It's just because the diagnosis is true that I'm even more angry. Liu Zhao said that his brother went with him. Chang Qian seems to be really mentally ill. , what is it called, oh, when I think about it, it seems to be called delusional disorder, often taking what I imagined as what happened in reality."

Qin Ying listened and thought for a while, but she also felt that this Chang Qian might be really spiritual. The question, otherwise, why would she do something like deliberately bumping into someone, and Luo Yun was still complaining indignantly in the receiver, and Qin Ying suddenly interrupted her.

"Luo Luo, if she has a delusional disorder, what about the thing she told you about being pregnant with Liu Hui's child before? Did you ask if she imagined it too?"

Luo Yun was stunned, and only after a while Open your mouth.

"I haven't asked this before, and it's not easy for me to ask brother Liu Hui."

"I think you can still ask. Even if he says that he treats you as a little sister, you can ask as a little sister. Of course, This matter is up to you, you have to make up your own mind." There is no way for others to help with emotional matters.

In the end, the Chang family only found Qin Ying to pay some medical expenses, apologized and explained Chang Qian's mental problems, and then it was over.

However, because of her leg injury, the family did not let her go back to school on Sunday. She had to be forced to recover her leg injury at home before she could go out.

Every day of the third year of high school is very important for others. When it comes to Qin Ying, it doesn't seem to be that important.

I don't know how my little aunt Wang Cuifen knew that her leg was injured, but the whole family of three came home the next day with a basket of apples.

"Oh, Yingzi, your legs are so serious, then you have to take good care of them. You can't leave scars on girls' legs, otherwise it will be very ugly to wear skirts in the future." The heart of the gentleman's belly, but Qin Ying looked at Wang Cuifen's attentive smiling face at this moment, and there was only one sentence in her mind.

Weasels wished the chicken New Year's greetings. I really didn't have a good intention . After
caring about Qin Ying, I couldn't wait to make suggestions to my grandmother.

"Mom, look, you and Dad were raised in the city during this time. Your skin has healed, and your body has grown flesh. Look at me again. You stay in the countryside all the time, and I'm dark."

Wang Cuifen said He pulled Chen Meihua's hand to touch her face.

Chen Meihua glared at her in disgust, and hurriedly withdrew her hand before touching her.

"If you have something to say, what do you do with your hands and feet?"

Wang Cuifen was not angry, and pushed Qin Ruan forward with a smile.

"Mom, look at Ruan Ruan, isn't Ruan Ruan also your granddaughter? Now that Yingzi has such a big business in the city and is so rich, she also helps our Ruan Ruan."

Zhao Huizhi sat on the edge, her face flushed with anger .

The last time Wang Cuifen left the old man in the hospital alone and went home to sleep, she still remembers it, but now she pulls Zhao Ruan out again, not knowing what the hell she's going to do, she just got up and her arm is pierced. Qin Ying dragged her.

Qin Ying shook her head at her and motioned her to stay out of the way.

At this moment, if you don't know the opponent's cards and goals, taking the initiative will only embarrass your grandparents.

Zhao Huizhi was helpless, sighed heavily and sat back again.

Zhao Cheng sat on the edge, frowning and reprimanded.

"Ruan Ruan is doing well in school, what do you want to do? Pull Ruan Ruan out all day as your excuse."

He never buys things for the old couple during Chinese New Year and festivals, saying that Zhao Ruan is still young and needs money Lots of places.

From time to time, I would ask the old couple to borrow some money, three or four times, but never said to pay it back. When I mentioned the money, I would say that Zhao Ruan was small, and the money was spent quickly, and the old couple didn't care about her.

But the number of times that children are used as shields is so many that even the most kind and tolerant people will become impatient.

Wang Cuifen smiled and pushed Zhao Xing forward.

"Dad, look at what you said, why did I take Ruan Ruan out as an excuse, then as a parent, how can you not want your child to be well.

I don't think you are all in the city, but we are in the country. Do you want to come to the city too? Those people are all going to high places, doesn't we want to come to the city also means we are making progress?"

Looking from the direction of Qin Ying and Zhao Huizhi, Wang Cuifen pinched Zhao Xing from below, and Zhao Xing obediently stepped forward to help his wife speak.

"Dad, Mom, I was thinking, isn't Ruixue Elementary School having a good relationship with Deyang, and Yingzi has a good relationship with Deyang's school manager. If Yingzi can help and talk about love, maybe our Ruan Ruan can go to Ruixue School? Going to primary school."

Ruixue is one of the top primary schools in Jiangcheng, and it is also a noble primary school. Although it is not as good as Deyang, many of the children in it are the second generation of the rich and official, and it is not something that ordinary people can enter.

When Zhao Cheng heard this, he looked at his young son with hatred.

"What are you thinking about, I think it's your wife who thinks it, you have been married for so many years, you have no idea of ​​your own, listening to your wife and which primary school you want to go to, you can go to Ying Ying. What the hell is going on with the Huizhi family?"

Seeing that Zhao Xing's words were useless, Wang Cuifen dragged him back.

"Dad, that's not right. I'm Zhao Xing's wife, so he doesn't listen to me. Besides, the environment in which you go to school is different, and people's knowledge must be different."

After speaking, Wang Cuifen turned around and pointed at Qin Ying who had been sitting on the sofa.

"Look at Qin Ying, when she was in junior high school, she knew what business was, didn't she know how to do business after she went to Deyang, and only knew how to do business after meeting the children of rich families? That first investment was still a classmate. If you don't have that classmate's money, how could there be a furniture store downstairs, a clothing store and a shopping mall in the back?"

Qin Ying listened while sitting on the sofa, sneering in her heart.

I thought that my relatives would be jealous, but I never thought that her success in the eyes of others was just because she was in Deyang.

On the side, Wang Cuifen was still talking, changing his previous strength, sobbing aggrievedly, and began to complain that Chen Meihua and Zhao Cheng were biased, while Zhao Xing persuaded him on the side.

Zhao Ruan cried when she saw her mother crying so sadly.

Chen Meihua stood up abruptly and roared.

"Enough, what are you crying for? Your dad and I are not dead yet. If you want to cry, keep us two dead and cry again, aren't you just the jealous couple Huizhi and Jianguo, are you doing well when you only see people making money? Why don't you look at the hardships people suffer? Just like you, you don't do this all day and don't do it, and you want to have money and only want to enjoy happiness, how can there be such a good thing in this world?"