156. The Child in the Womb!

A child, immediately ignited the discussion on the scene of condolences.

Even Xie Zhi was taken aback.

Xie Zhou's body is so illusory, and there is still a child,

Wang Yuanyuan's mother and daughter's cries are loud, but the surrounding discussions cannot be concealed.

There were endless speculations about the cause of Xie Zhou's death, the reason why 90% of Xie Zhou's inheritance was given to Wang Yuanyuan, the mother and daughter, and why Xie Zhi appeared here, and what a good show would be in the future.

There was even a man named Xie Zhi who praised Xie Zhou for his health. Hearing the sound,

Xie Zhi turned around and saw that the person who was speaking was with Xie Zhou among various women on weekdays, and even shared the old man of the same woman, Xie Zhi was relieved. .

This is also a compliment, so what is this surnamed Zhang? At this moment, Xie Zhi didn't bother to tease, and just stared impatiently at Wang Yuanyuan and Luo Fengqin, who were sobbing so hard.

"Okay, let's end the show. Xie Zhou was with you at the end of the day. Just tell everyone in front of you why his heart suddenly stopped beating." His tone was not in a hurry, but Gives a strong sense of pressure.

Those deep eyes stared at Wang Yuanyuan, she only felt that she was like a wounded little white rabbit at the moment, and Xie Zhi was holding a bow and arrow at her.

As long as you don't pay attention, the sharp arrow will penetrate her body

"I, how can I pretend, Lao Xie is so kind to me, shouldn't I be sad when he leaves? It's you, Xie Zhi, why did you appear ? Here, why do you accuse me?"

Wang Yuanyuan said and stood up, still supported by Luo Fengqin, but pointed at Xie Zhi arrogantly.

She knew too well that if she was more afraid of Xie Zhi today, then her and her mother's long-term efforts would be in vain.

The brocade clothes and jade food are just in front of you, so she can't just give up her previous achievements. Wang Yuanyuan took a deep breath and grabbed Luo Fengqin's hand with her left hand.

"Xie Zhi, when Lao Xie was critically ill last night, how many calls did we make to you, do you have any idea in your mind? You know it was the Xie family, but you just don't answer. Without his father,"

Xie Zhi sneered, he naturally didn't have this father in his heart, but he couldn't say that at the moment, especially in front of these people, in front of Wang Yuanyuan.

"Don't change the subject, I'll ask you, why did he suddenly have a sudden cardiac arrest while lying in the hospital, what did you do?"

Wang Yuanyuan pursed her lips, her cheeks flushed.

Last night, she couldn't wait any longer, so she added some medicine to Xie Zhou's water, so that Xie Zhou suddenly wanted it in the middle of the night.

She was just diagnosed to be pregnant again. She absolutely must keep this child. This is the most powerful guarantee for her and her mother's prosperity and wealth in the rest of their lives.

Thinking of what happened last night, Wang Yuanyuan felt sick in her heart.

It's just that because she was pregnant, even if she vomited, no one suspected that it was because she was disgusted by Xie Zhou. She only thought that it might be a normal reaction to having a child.

Xie Zhi asked about the cause of Xie Zhou's illness. .

After a brief thought, Wang Yuanyuan decided to strike first.

She knelt down beside the old lady suddenly, took the old lady's hand and cried.

"Mom, Lao Xie is gone. I still have your Xie family's children in my stomach. Do you have the heart to watch Xie Zhi bully our orphans and widowed mothers? I also have your grandson in my stomach, can you bear it?" The old lady has long been out of consciousness. A few years ago, she suddenly suffered a stroke. Sometimes she was sober and sometimes confused.

When Xie Zhi arrived earlier, the old lady was still sober, immersed in the pain of losing her child.

But now when Wang Yuanyuan mentioned her grandson, the old lady stopped crying all of a sudden, and raised her hand excitedly and slapped Wang Yuanyuan.

This slap stunned everyone at the scene, including Xie Zhi and Wang Yuanyuan.

Luo Fengqin hurriedly stepped forward to help her daughter up and wanted to scold her, but the other party was the old lady of the Xie family.

"Old lady, what are you doing? My daughter is pregnant with the blood of your Xie family. You are going to break it. Be careful that your son comes to find you in your dreams in the middle of the night." With a cold snort, she reprimanded.

"When is it your turn to speak here?"

Although Luo Fengqin had been a nanny in the Xie family for less than two years, she thought she knew the Xie family well.

Knowing that the Xie family goes up, there is also an old lady who is sometimes sober and sometimes confused.

This obviously doesn't matter, and the Huo family is just a son-in-law no matter what. If she can be the master of the Xie family, she will spend all her energy on pleasing Xie Zhou, as long as Xie Zhou is dealt with , then the Xie family will be included in the pockets of their mother and daughter.

That's why she chose to turn a blind eye when Xie Zhou moved Wang Yuanyuan. Even if her daughter begged her and pulled her, she could only help Xie Zhou to send Wang Yuanyuan into his room in the end.

Afterwards, Wang Yuanyuan searched for life and death. She persuaded her for a long time before she persuaded her. After that, the mother and daughter cooperated and found a partner. .

Otherwise, with his body, how could it be possible to get up, let alone let Wang Yuanyuan conceive a child, the old lady ignored Luo Fengqin's accusations and got up tremblingly from the wheelchair, Huo Shan hurriedly stepped forward to help.

The old lady glanced at her and her eyes were red with anger.

"Xie Yin, look at this bitch, dead woman, she's still pestering your brother, hurry up, tear her face off for me."

Huo Shan was stunned for a moment, and responded with a hurried expression.

"Mom, why did she provoke you?"

Huo Shan understood, and Huo Yuan and Xie Zhi, who were beside her, understood even more, Xie Yin, that was the name of Huo Shan's mother and Xie Zhi's aunt.

The old lady took her as her deceased daughter.

But Huo Shan does look exactly like Xie Yin, so it's no wonder the old lady is confused.

It's just that she took Wang Yuanyuan as someone again. When Xie Zhi was wondering, she saw the old lady tremblingly stepped forward, stretched out her hand and grabbed Wang Yuanyuan's hair and cursed.

"This bitch, she tried her best to pester your brother, just for the sake of our Xie family's property, how many times I have warned to clean up, but she still gave up her mind, insisted on being with your brother, and even drunk your brother and get pregnant with a Baby. Call someone to tie her up and throw her into the river to feed the fish. I don't want to see Leng Siying's vixen face again."

Xie Zhi, who was a little relieved just now because Wang Yuanyuan was slapped, suddenly fell into an ice cave.

Leng Siying, this unfamiliar and familiar name, like Xie Zhou, is the shackles that bind his life.

It was the birth that gave him life, brought him into this world and left him ruthlessly

, the slut in all the mouths of people is his biological mother.