157. The Dog Jumps Over the Wall

Xie Zhi knew how much the old lady hated her mother since he was a child.

When he was a child, Xie Zhou didn't like him, so he left him with the old lady to keep him.

The old lady ignored him and beat him with a stick when she was unhappy.

At that time, if it wasn't for the unbearable heart of Ding's mother, who had been taking care of the old lady, he might have died early on a cold, dark and hungry night.

After being scolded for so many years, Xie Zhi heard the cocoon, but he didn't expect that he would still be angry and hate when he heard it now.

"What did you just say, who is she?"

Xie Zhi grabbed the old lady's hand and asked Wang Yuanyuan with the other.

The old lady looked at Xie Zhi twice, and then burst into tears. She drew her hand to hold Xie Zhi's face, and looked up at him to persuade.

"Son, son, don't be angry with mother, mother is really for your good, this woman, she is not a good thing, mother doesn't like her, you beat her to death and throw her out of the house, okay
son, listen to mother, When she dies, Mom will arrange a better wife for you, and promise to be more obedient than this, and you can play as you want."

After the old lady finished speaking, she changed her humble and pleading appearance, and turned around and scolded Wang Yuanyuan angrily.

"You bitch, what's the matter with how many women are outside the man, let alone outside, even if you bring it home, it has nothing to do with you. If you dare to drive you out, the child in your belly won't be able to keep you." The old lady lost her sanity long ago because of this disturbance, and she has completely confessed everyone's fault.

Seeing this, Huo Yuan stepped forward to hold the old lady, and then raised his chin. Immediately, two guards came over to invite the old lady back to the old house.

Before the old lady was pulled into the car, she held Xie Zhi's hand tightly and instructed.

"Son, don't worry, Mom has given her a good medicine. Mom will keep her baby alive. Don't worry, just play as you want, Mom loves you, Mom loves you"

Bang

When the door was closed, the old lady was still lying on the window and talking to Xie Zhi, but he couldn't hear it anymore.

At the door of the Xie family villa, Xie Zhi stood there, his hands clenched into fists, the blue veins on the cold white skin bulging.

This mother and son not only hated him, but even had the same desire to kill him.

But it's all like this. Why did my mother insist on giving birth to her back then?

Was it because of her grandfather's promise, or because of the Xie family's fortune, or just to oppose this pair of mother and son? "If your grandma, don't worry too much. I'm very satisfied, as for your mother, I haven't returned to Jiangcheng at that time, and I don't know the specifics of the family."

Huo Yuan stood by the side, only when he was talking so close did he realize that the man who was bullied by the entire Xie family still remained The young man who survived strong was already half a head taller than himself.

Xie Zhi responded and turned around.

Now is not the time to ask questions about what happened back then, Wang Yuanyuan and Luo Fengqin are now the focus of cleaning up. Just after comforting Wang Yuanyuan, the two discussed something in a low voice. Seeing Xie Zhi come in, Wang Yuanyuan stood up.

"Xie Zhi, I understand how angry you are now, but that's how old Xie's will was made. He made this decision so that my child and I can live well. He has already left, and you should respect his last wish. "

Xie Zhi sneered.

"Understood. Since you understand me this way, then when the autopsy results come out, remember to continue to understand me."

Wang Yuanyuan's face turned pale.

"Autopsy what autopsy are you talking about?"

As soon as the voice fell, someone came in and carried the coffin away.

Seeing this, Wang Yuanyuan was about to pounce.

"Lao Xie, you guys, where are you going to carry Lao Xie and you can put him down, you bad people, you bullied our orphan and widowed mother as soon as Lao Xie left, but Lao Xie's child in my womb belongs to Xie's family. "Child,"

Wang Yuanyuan roared, but was stopped by the guards and couldn't take a step forward, and could only watch the staff carry the body to the back for an autopsy.

Even the related equipment was quietly shipped when Xie Zhi and Huo Shan arrived.

Xie Zhi put one hand in his pocket, and the other hand was holding a mobile phone to send a message to Qin Ying, saying that he would go over a little later and let them have lunch first.

The indifference on her face was in stark contrast to Wang Yuanyuan's impatience.

Wang Yuanyuan walked towards Xie Zhi with the help of Luo Fengqin.

"Xie Zhi, why do you care that you have nothing to do with the Xie family, Lao Xie never recognizes you , don't think I don't know, even Lao Xie didn't agree with your birth, it's your mother, it's your don't The slut mother who made old Xie drunk and seduced you, why are you here now?" 

Before Wang Yuanyuan could finish her words, Xie Zhi stretched out her hand and grabbed the hand she pointed to him and gently pushed it back, and Wang Yuanyuan immediately became quiet. down.

"You are very noisy, do you know that the result will come out soon, what are you doing in such a hurry to bite people? Why do you want to jump over the wall? How did my mother have me? Whether Xie Zhou admits me or not, it doesn't affect the fact that my surname is Xie."

Xie Zhi forcefully Flicking back and sneering, Wang Yuanyuan staggered and took two steps back before standing firm.

"You"

"I have to thank you. For the first time in my life, I am happy because of my surname Xie, because this surname alone is enough to piss you off."

"You, you, you, didn't you go to the military academy? Believe it or not, I will send you a report letter to your school and I will make you lose everything"

Xie Zhi sneered and pointed to Huo Yuan beside him.

"Hey, sue, the top leaders of our school are all his subordinates. You might as well sue him directly."

Wang Yuanyuan became hoarse for a while, the whole Xie family didn't want to see Xie Zhi, but the eldest uncle valued him very much. I heard that it was because of his recommendation that Xie Zhi had the opportunity to enter the military academy. SHe was anxious and didn't know what to do when he put on that clothes .

Luo Fengqin glanced dodgingly, then withdrew from the crowd, turned around and quietly entered the room.

She just took out a small jar from under the bed when the door was kicked open with a bang, and the things in her hand were immediately snatched away.

"Give it to me, give it to me, that's my thing, you give it back to me" The thing was brought to Huo Yuan, he didn't know the medicine, but Xie Zhi smelled it as soon as he smelled it, this is what he smelled in the hospital of.

Xie Zhi said that Huo Yuan only thought this was strange, and had people send the contents of the jar for inspection.

Those who came to the villa to express their condolences and wanted to watch a good show were all driven out of the Xie family villa. In the huge villa hall, only Huo Yuan, Xie Zhi, Wang Yuanyuan, Luo Fengqin, and dozens of guards remained.

Wang Yuanyuan and Luo Fengqin were sitting on the sofa, with guards standing around the sofa, and they had nowhere to run.

The phone rang, Huo Yuan was explaining his business, Xie Zhi answered a few times and then raised his foot to the side to answer.

"Well, I haven't finished it yet." 

"Musical instruments, do you have a violin? I can play a little bit, and the piano and guitar are fine, but I'd rather play the violin for you."

I'll find you in the past."

"Don't worry, it's not a big deal, it will be resolved soon."

After hanging up the phone, Wang Yuanyuan suddenly asked him.

"Xie Zhi, why, Qin Ying came from the same background as me, what's so good about her, why do you like her?"