73. Waiting for You Downstairs

Time has come to the end of December.

The sky in Jiangcheng is getting colder day by day, the wind blows like a knife on the face, and the winter clothes of Dumei Clothing are getting better and better.

The quality and style are excellent, especially the down jacket series, which are deeply loved by the people of Jiangcheng, which is almost in short supply.

On the school side, Qin Ying has attracted the attention of the entire Deyang since the last speech contest, and was selected as the new Deyang school flower by everyone, and she is also called the face of Deyang.

This facade is not only an image, but also talent and learning, especially his fluent English, and his unique insights into the market economy are truly admirable.

At the beginning of December, there was a school board of directors, and Huo Shan also asked Xu Cai to call Qin Ying over to discuss the delivery time of school uniforms.

As the end of the term approached, Qin Ying didn't pay much attention to others' attention to her, and concentrated on preparing for the final exam and the land of the furniture factory.

On the weekend, Qin Ying put all the test papers and exercises in her schoolbag, and was pulled by Zhao Huizhi before leaving.

"Bring this to Xie Zhi. He liked it a lot last time, so I'll make more this afternoon."

Qin Ying hesitated while looking at the food box in her hand.

As for the mysterious investor, she can't explain to her parents for the time being, but is it really appropriate for Xie Zhi to take on the name of this investor? The

bus arrived at Deyang Middle School, and the back door opened. Something fell slowly from the top of his head.

She stretched out her hand to pick it up, and a tiny snowflake fell on the warm palm, which soon melted into a drop of snow water, and the icy cold touch spread from the palm.

I couldn't help shivering, but even so, I couldn't resist the joy and joy brought by the first snow.

Immersed in the joy of the first snow, Qin Ying noticed that at the entrance of the grocery store across the road, Xie Zhi was wearing the sweater she gave him and a down jacket outside, looking at the girl on the other side of the road in a trance.

Qin Ying played for a while, then turned around, only to see Xie Zhi across the road.

The two looked at each other across the road, and everything around them became blurred and still. Snowflakes fell like scattered dandelions in the wind, landing on the girl's long and curled eyelashes.

Those butterfly-like eyelashes trembled, and snowflakes fell.

Qin Ying coughed and waved to him.

Xie Zhi stood there for a while, but Qin Ying shouted, and he recovered from his thoughts.

The next second, the bottom of my heart was inexplicably restless, and every snowflake that fell on the skin was like a fire, making people uneasy.

Across the road, Qin Ying shouted Xie Zhi and was about to walk towards him, so that she could give him the pot stickers prepared by her mother.

Unexpectedly, a tall figure next to her shrouded her before she stepped forward. Qin Ying raised her head in amazement and saw Chang Dayong with gauze wrapped around her head.

It has been more than half a month, but I didn't expect his injury to be completely healed, it seems that the injury is really serious.

Qin Ying stepped back subconsciously, and her whole body was on alert.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here today to thank you."

Qin Ying frowned, but she didn't really want to have anything to do with him, otherwise she would have used her mobile phone to call.

"I don't understand what you're talking about, I'm leaving."

Qin Ying turned to leave, and Chang Dayong hurriedly reached out and grabbed her arm.

One is tall and tall, while the other is slender and thin. In the eyes of others, it is just that Chang Dayong is bullying the weak again.

Seeing this, Xie Zhi scolded lowly, and quickly walked across the road to Qin Ying, grabbed Chang Dayong's arm and threw it aside, raised his hand and punched him.

"You're really tired of riding a horse, aren't you?"

Chang Dayong added a new injury to his already bruised face, but he was not angry, he wiped the blood overflowing from the corner of his mouth and got up.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm here to thank you today. I know you don't want to have anything to do with me. I also know that I have done a lot of bullying to you in the past, but you believe me, I really have no ill intentions this time."

Xie Zhi heard the words and turned around. Glancing at Qin Ying.

The latter pursed his lips and frowned, embarrassed.

After a while, he spoke.

"How do you know it's me?"

"I was sent to the hospital and lay in bed for two days before I woke up. I heard from the nurse that a little girl called and the ambulance arrived in time, so that I could survive.

I asked a lot of questions later . Only then did I know it was the phone you made for me."

Chang Dayong bowed again after speaking.

"Qin Ying, I'm sorry, I used to be deceived by my conscience and did a lot of bad things. I don't ask you to forgive me, but my life is yours. If you need it in the future, just speak up, and I will only listen to you in the future. "

Regardless of Qin Ying's answer or not, Chang Dayong expressed his loyalty, turned around and left after saying his thanks.

Xie Zhi turned to look at Qin Ying.

"What's the matter?"

Qin Ying briefly explained how he met Chang Dayong after the speech contest that day.

"You don't have to worry about this kind of thing in the future. It's okay if he doesn't entangle, but if it does, it will be very troublesome."

Qin Ying responded and handed him the food box in her hand.

"Hey, let me bring you the pot stickers that my mother made."

Xie Zhi took it over overjoyedly, lifted the lid and hurriedly stuffed one into his mouth.

"Thank auntie for me, I think she has been crafting for a long time."

"Have you finished the test paper I asked you to do yesterday?" The chewing motion froze for a moment, and the food box was closed.

"That, I did it, it's just a test paper for junior high school, do you really think I'm suitable for it?"

Xie Zhi had only been tutoring for a week, although he was also serious, but after tutoring one homework, he found that Xie Zhi's foundation was too weak. He haven't studied hard for a long time.

Qin Ying had no choice but to make up for him from the knowledge of junior high school.

"Then go to the cafeteria to check, and I'll go after I put things away."

"Okay."

Qin Ying went back to the dormitory to put down her things, and Xie Zhi kept waiting for her at the bottom of the dormitory.

It was the peak period for returning to school, and many people came in and out, especially at the foot of the girls' dormitory building was standing at the foot of Jiangcheng's famous Xie family.

Whoever passes by doesn't take a second look.

Qin Ying was packing things in the dormitory and could hear many girls discussing in the aisle.

"Xie Zhi, that's Xie Zhi, he's actually waiting for someone."

"The girls' dormitory is waiting for someone. I don't know which girl can climb to Xie's house. I'm so envious."

"Hey, the new school girl in 303 is not with Xie. Zhi and they are very close, could they be waiting for her?"

"It's good-looking, but it's impossible. After all, poor students, the disparity is too big. Even if Xie Zhi likes it, the Xie family can't agree. Qin Ying never cared about what other people said, not to mention that she had never felt inferior because of her family background, and she never thought of going to Xie's house.

It's just that things she doesn't care about don't mean that her good friend Luo Yun will turn a deaf ear.

Qin Ying put her schoolbag on her back and just opened the door of the dormitory when she saw Luo Yun walking in, and she deliberately raised the volume when she saw Qin Ying.

"Qin Ying, I saw Xie Zhi downstairs in the dormitory just now. He said he was waiting for you and told you to hurry down and wait for you to have dinner together. He also said that he won't leave if you don't go down."

Qin Ying pursed her lips. He suppressed his laughter and lowered his voice.

"We're going to study."

Luo Yun lip-synced to her, turning his back to the girls who were gossiping.

"I know, let's go."

Qin Ying nodded, and didn't even give each other a glance when passing by those girls.