152. Just Want To See You

Xie Zhi hunged up the phone, and he didn't know how long he was stunned at the entrance. He turned around and walked out.

As I walked all the way, I scolded myself for being mean in my heart, people didn't want to see me at all, and I rushed to the hospital to see them.

This blood relationship, what is the most important thing in the end, it is clearly not a fart, but
no matter how much he scolds in his heart, Xie Zhi still went to the hospital.

It was a private hospital, Xie Zhi reported his name, and the other party knew that he was from the Xie family, so he let him in, and kindly informed the ward number.

Xie Zhi took the elevator upstairs, followed the corridor to find it, and finally stopped in front of door 538.

He raised his hand just as he was about to knock on the door, but vaguely heard a very strange female voice inside.

Such a voice, even if he had not experienced it personally, had grown up with him since he was a child. Xie Zhou would have such a voice every time he brought a woman home or played with the nanny at home.

Huo Shan clearly said that he was suddenly seriously ill and was about to die. Otherwise, how could he have come over in the middle of the night.

But he didn't want to hear such a voice at the door of Xie Zhou's ward. No matter if it was a private hospital, it was also a hospital.

Xie Zhi took a deep breath and spit it out heavily. He didn't knock on the door anymore. He raised his foot towards the door of the ward and kicked it hard.

The door of the ward collapsed suddenly, and the people in the room turned to look at him at the same time in astonishment.

Xie Zhi saw clearly this time, Xie Zhou was pale but was lying on the hospital bed with a strange look.

The trousers of the lower body's hospital gown had fallen to the calf, and the upper body's hospital gown was messy, but it was still worn.

It was just his waist and abdomen that Wang Yuanyuan was sitting on it, her clothes were disheveled, her hair was messy, and her face was flushed.

Even if Xie Zhi has never experienced such a situation, he has seen it many times.

This is his beastly father's favorite pose. After drinking too much, a woman sent him home. When he kicked the door and asked to be quiet, it was the same situation in the room and the first time after the door collapsed, The originally intoxicated expressions on the two's faces turned into astonishment, then anger and shyness.

Wang Yuanyuan immediately turned over and got off Xie Zhou, and tidied up her clothes indiscriminately.

And his critically ill old man, as if unable to sit up, was lying on the bed, raising his hand and scolding Xie Zhi at the door.

"You little bastard, are you monitoring your father? Every time I do something good, you come in, do you want to learn or ride a horse? What kind of sin did I do in my last life, and I was pestered by your mother in the last half of my life. It is also designed to conceive you without Lao Tzu's knowledge. In the second half of my life, I will be angry with you for three days and two times. Sooner or later, I will die because of you, won't you have nothing to do with my Xie family? What are you doing here, get out, get out Don't ruin the good things of Lao Tzu."

Xie Zhou was shaking with anger, but he still scolded Xie Zhi loudly and loudly, Xiao Yezhong, debt collectors, bastards and so on.

In the end, Xie Zhou really had nothing to scold, so he repeatedly let him go.

Xie Zhi crossed his arms around his chest, leaned leaning against the door frame, and glanced at the two people in the room playfully.

His eyes swept across Wang Yuanyuan, and a mocking smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

"You can do it for money. You and your mother can really do anything. You're such a bad old man. You can be satisfied when you get up."

Wang Yuanyuan blushed and huddled beside Xie Zhou's bed.

Seeing this, Xie Zhou was about to continue scolding when he saw Xie Zhi looking at him.

"Didn't you say you're about to die? I'll come and see if you're done. Don't worry, I'm thinking of a father and son fight. When you die, I'll give you a couple of elegiac couplets. I'll think about everything you want to write."

Xie Zhi said and raised his hand to write in the air.

"Many thanks to my relatives and friends for coming to celebrate. I am overjoyed that my wicked father is finally dying, and I will write that the whole world celebrates together."

Xie Zhou picked up the jacket that Wang Yuanyuan had just taken off, and threw it towards the door.

"I haven't died yet."

Xie Zhi sneered.

"Don't worry, if you're not satisfied, we'll write that you deserve what you deserve, or"

Xie Zhi didn't finish his words, and a few guards stepped forward to drive him away.

But where are Xie Zhi's opponents, they are just embroidered pillows to fool the rich.

Xie Zhi struggled a little and broke free from the shackles of the five.

He spit into the ward.

"Remember to notify me when you die, and I will definitely send you an elegiac couplet even if I don't have any money. Don't touch me on your horse, I'll go."

This place is so dirty, who would turn around and strode towards the corridor.

In the ward behind him, Xie Zhou was still scolding Xiao Yezhong.

Later, he didn't bother to care about what was in the ward, why it was rumored that Xie Zhou was seriously ill, and he didn't care about the twists and turns.

After leaving the hospital, I took a taxi, and when I was about to reach Xiangyang Community, I changed my mind temporarily and went to Qin Ying's place.

Qin Ying's window was facing, which happened to be the back street.

It snowed all day and night, and a thick layer of snow had formed on the ground.

He used his right foot as a paintbrush on the ground, and the snow-covered street as a canvas. The snow on top of his head was much smaller, but it still fell on one end.

He was too lazy to pat, and smiled with satisfaction when he saw his painting.

She took out her mobile phone and dialed Qin Ying's number.

At this point, Qin Ying had already fallen asleep, and Qin Ying's dazed voice came from the receiver, with a nasal cavity, soft and cute.

Xie Zhi felt that this voice could accompany him in his isolated life for half a year.

Suddenly I remembered the kiss I received halfway through.

"Open the window and have a look."

"Hmm."

Qin Ying's head was dazed when she received the call, but she got up after a second of reaction.

There was a thick layer of ice flowers on the glass windows, and through the ice flowers, you could see a vague figure standing on the street in the back street.

Qin Ying rubbed her eyes, but Xie Zhi didn't care too much, she turned around and took a long down jacket and put it on her body, opened the door and ran out.

When she came downstairs, she gently opened the door of the furniture store, then turned around and closed it carefully.

When he ran quickly to the back street, the young man was looking upstairs anxiously with his head up.

"Xie Zhi"

Qin Ying lowered her voice and trotted over like a thief.

"What are you doing? You don't sleep in the middle of the night." As soon as Qin Ying walked up to her, Xie Zhi opened his arms and embraced her.

The hug was so tight that Qin Ying could only stand on tiptoe and hold her head up to make her breathing easier.

"What's wrong with you?"

Xie Zhi still hugged her, his chin resting on her neck and shoulders.

"I just want to see you."

After speaking, he let go of her, and a pair of big and well-joined hands rubbed her face together, with a gentle and distressed tone, with some guilt.

"Did I wake you up?"

Qin Ying was held by him, and her thin face became chubby.

"No, did something happen to you?"

Xie Zhi didn't say anything, just let her look at the painting on the ground.

He drew a little sheep and wrote the letters qy on the sheep.

Qin Ying glared at him, raised her hand and pinched his arm.

"You are the sheep."

He didn't sleep in the middle of the night, just to say that she was a sheep and

Xie Zhi was not angry when he was pinched, so he smiled and pulled her zipper up.

"Let's go, I'll take you back." But when the two returned to the door of the furniture store, they suddenly realized that the door of the furniture store was opened from the inside, and she just closed the door because she was afraid of burglars.

"It's okay, don't you still have a model room? You can sleep there first tonight."

Qin Ying put her hands in her pockets embarrassedly.

"I'm not used to going out in the middle of the night and kicking the model room key in my pocket."

Xie Zhi" I didn't know whether to be happy or regretful for a while, it seemed that I was happier.