81. The Promise Between Him and Her

Qin Ying ran out of the dormitory building and stood at the junction of light and shadow.

Xie Zhi turned his back to the dormitory building and stood in the sun.

The chilling sunlight poured down on his blue silk, and he lowered his head, not knowing what he was doing.

And she, standing in the shadows, only needs to take a step forward to stand in the sunshine with him.

He pursed his lips suddenly, took a long and slow breath, adjusted his emotions, raised the corners of his mouth, and adjusted the best angle.

One step, two steps, three steps

Each step forward, the closer she is to him.

In her previous life, she was kidnapped and almost had her kidneys dug out to sell. It was he who appeared at a critical moment to rescue her from the dark basement.

That night, he squatted in front of her and dipped iodophor on a cotton swab, wiping the wound on her wrist like he was caring for some rare treasure.

Just because she couldn't help frowning, he lowered his head and blew lightly.

It was because someone else in the basement revealed to her intentionally or unintentionally that Xie Zhi was behind all this, so that she was full of disgust and resistance to Xie Zhi at the time, but she didn't notice the gentleness hidden under his stern face.

That night, he hugged her tightly to sleep, but she took the opportunity to insert a kitchen knife into his abdomen.

Thinking of this, Qin Ying only felt that her nose was sour, her heart was heavy, and even her vision became blurred.

Why was she so stupid, why didn't she believe him, why didn't she even ask him a single sentence. in this life, she cleared the fog early, and wanted to get to know him and get along with him in a different way.

Every time he gave the candy, she kept it in a glass jar.

It was those candies that kept reminding him that Xie Zhi in front of her was the real Xie Zhi
and also reminded Qin Ying how ruthless and stupid she used to be.

But now, the candy she cherished for a long time has been crushed under her feet by Wang Wenjia, as if she and Xie Zhi were torn apart and exposed to the sun.

No matter how well the wound heals, she can't deny the past pain, just like the cruel things she once did to Xie Zhi.

"Xie Zhi."

Qin Ying was behind him, only to realize how hoarse her voice was and how heavy her heart was when she spoke.

Xie Zhi turned around, holding a larger glass jar in his arms, which was filled with candies of various colors, and a smile bloomed on his face, but froze for a moment when he turned around and saw the red-eyed Qin Ying.

"Why are you crying?"

He held the glass jar with one hand, and raised his other hand in a panic to wipe the corner of her eyes, but before he could touch her, he realized that it was inappropriate and put it away.

Qin Ying smiled with red eyes.

"No, it's just too cold and red."

Xie Zhi could not laugh or cry, remembering the last time she was locked in the toilet by Wang Wenjia, the first time she released it, she took a bucket of water and showered it back.

That cute and soft appearance is really impressive.

Qin Ying took the jar and looked at the pink bow on the edge of the lid.

Xie Zhi raised his hand and touched the tip of his nose awkwardly.

"That one was made by the clerk on his own initiative."

"Oh."

He clearly knew that this jar of candy was no longer his own, and also knew that Xie Zhi in front of him was not the paranoid, crazy and extreme Xie Zhi from the previous life, but there was still something in his heart that couldn't be said. Come joy and happiness.

Thinking of this, Qin Ying suddenly turned to look at him with a serious face.

"Xie Zhi, can you promise me one thing?"

"Let's hear it. If you are in a good mood, maybe you will agree."

With his hands in his pockets, he didn't care, but his eyes never moved away from Qin Ying.

When Lu Shaoning and Liu Zhao arrived, they happened to see the girls' dormitory downstairs in the silver-clad campus.

The famous Xie Dashao and Qin Ying's little fingers hooked their little fingers, making the most serious agreement in the most naive way.

"Hanging on the hook, it can't be changed for a hundred years." The two of them said in unison, and then Qin Ying turned around and went back to the dormitory.

Afterwards, no matter what Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning asked, Xie Zhi remained silent about the agreement between him and Qin Ying.

On the tenth day, Deyang held the final exam as usual.

The last Chinese exam is on the morning of the 10th.

The bell for the end of the exam rang, and the corridor and even the entire campus suddenly became lively.

Qin Ying was taking her things and was about to leave, and Xie Zhi was also taking her things.

Outside the corridor, Luo Yun and Ke Xinyi were already waiting for a few people.

I made an appointment to go home after dinner today, otherwise I won't be able to see it for the whole winter vacation.

Walking out of the teaching building, Luo Yun and Liu Zhao were fighting, but Xie Zhi beside him was uncharacteristically silent.

Suddenly, he suddenly looked up at Qin Ying.

"I remember, Duke Zhou vomits and feeds the world. The first sentence of the world's heart should be that the mountains will never get tired of being high, and the sea will never get tired of being deep. No, I have to go back and do it again."

Qin Ying couldn't help laughing and laughing. He only remembered the correct answer after leaving the exam room. .

Xie Zhi, who was about to rush back and write again, she pulled him back.

"It's alright, it's just one question. You won't be too bad on the test this time. Don't worry too much about these two points."

Before the test, Qin Ying specially gave a few people the key test papers for the test, and Xie Zhi answered it well. , even if the grades didn't come out, she could probably estimate his grades.

Xie Zhi turned around and raised his eyebrows at Qin Ying.

"It's just not too bad, let me tell you, this time my ranking won't be too far from you."

Qin Ying nodded with a smile, and stepped up a step.

"Okay, I'll wait and see."

The day the final exam results and rankings came out, Xie Zhi excitedly went to Qin Ying with the transcript.

In the past, Xie Zhi never took the exam, naturally he scored zero, but this time, with Qin Ying tutoring him, he actually got a good ranking in grade 30.

Although he was still twenty-nine places away from Qin Ying, and although no one from the huge Xie family could share this joy, Xie Zhi felt hope for the first time in his life.

When helping Qin Ying with the investor's lie, Xie Zhi also knew about the land of the furniture factory from the Qin family.

He went straight to the construction site from Xie's house. When he arrived, Qin Ying was wearing a helmet and holding the design drawings to check the progress of the project in front of her.

Two workers passed by carrying steel bars, and the worker at the back turned around, and the steel bars on his shoulders just swept across.

At this time, Qin Ying was looking down at the drawing with her back to the steel bar, and did not notice the steel bar that was getting closer and closer behind her.

The sharp corner of the end of the steel bar was about to touch her slender back, and Xie Zhi rushed forward.

"Be careful."

He stretched out his arms, clasped Qin Ying's shoulders, and turned to protect her.

The razor-sharp end of the steel bar slid across Xie

Zhi's back, and the fabric was scratched with a long slit.

Qin Ying was hugged by Xie Zhi before she had time to think.

She looked up, his thick sword-like eyebrows were frowned together, and his face was solemn.

The sound of the cloth being torn came, and along with the exclamations of the workers behind her, Qin Ying realized that the steel bar was not only torn by his clothes, but also by his skin and muscles.

And the transcripts that he was holding in his hand were all scattered on the ground, stained with mud and dust.