70. I am even Better

Qin Ying only heard about the tailor shop in the backstreet when she returned to the dormitory to put down her things.

But it's a good thing that the tailor's shop has done to its own clothing store.

On the first day of the event, Qin Ying was almost pushed to the road and almost died. Ning Zhu had an eye for it at the time. Later, he happened to meet the pusher Qin Ying on the street, and he refused to let it go.

With this entanglement, the other party was afraid of causing trouble, so he explained everything.

When Ning Zhu heard this, the volcano in his heart exploded. SHe took the scissors from the sewing machine and went to the tailor shop to find a theory.

But in the end, it was still a step too late. The tailor shop was long gone, and it was a mess, like a fight.

And what the man said was that the tailor was going to pile gasoline cans behind their cloth storage room, and then a fire burned everything to ashes.

Ning Zhu turned around behind the storage room several times, but couldn't find any gasoline.

"Hey, I guess this person is also a thief. If he runs a little slower, I have to cut him off with a pair of scissors."

Qin Ying laughed while listening to the phone.

It happened that the door of the dormitory opened from the outside, Qin Ying turned her head and glanced, and found that it was Wang Wenjia, the smile on her face was slightly closed, and she simply said a few words and hung up the phone.

"Hmph, you're still laughing, waiting for the speech contest, I see how embarrassing you are," After taunting, there was another sound of slamming the door.

Qin Ying sat in her seat with a stunned expression.

I don't seem to be doing anything or saying anything.

If Luo Yun was here now, it must be said that Wang Wenjia was seriously ill.

Qin Ying shook her head with a smile, opened the speech she prepared over the weekend and checked it again from beginning to end.

The English speech competition is scheduled for the end of November. The competition will be held in the lecture hall. This competition is not like the previous activities, regardless of grade level, and even some students from the junior high school have signed up.

Qin Ying sat quietly in the chair, reciting the contents of the speech in her heart.

After reciting the last word, Qin Ying smiled and let out a long sigh of relief.

"Qin Ying is there." Following

the voice, Liu Zhao walked in the front.

As soon as she waved her hand twice, Luo Yun pulled her back, and the latter took the lead and ran to Qin Ying.

"Qin Ying, we're here to be a cheerleader for you."

There were already many people in the lecture hall, not to mention Xie Zhi, Liu Zhao, Lu Shaoning and others were well-known throughout Deyang.

As soon as a few people appeared, the lecture hall suddenly became noisy, everyone's eyes turned to this side, and the students in the rows behind were whispering.

"Isn't that Xie Shao? He will come to be a cheerleader"

"Damn it, what is the relationship between that girl and Xie Shao and the others?"

"Yeah, it seems that it is not only Xie Shao, but Liu Zhao and the others have a better relationship, you say "Is it Liu Zhao's?"

Qin Ying didn't hear it anymore, because Xie Zhi, who was walking at the back, glared at the man, and the man immediately stopped talking.

"You haven't eaten yet. Here are the small cakes and milk for you."

Ke Xinyi handed over a bag. She recognized the cake in it as the dessert shop on the second floor of the school cafeteria.

Qin Ying has always been frugal. Even if she still has a lot of money in her meal card, she basically eats on the first floor of the canteen. The prices on the second floor make her feel like a waste of money.

However, for the kindness of her friend, she happily accepted it and thanked her.

"Thank you."

Qin Ying took it. Just as she was about to sit down, Song He came from a distance in a white suit with a gentle smile on the corner of his mouth. His gestures were all like a noble prince.

"Qin Ying, haven't eaten yet"

Qin Ying responded politely, Song He raised his hand, stayed on top of Qin Ying's head for a second, then smiled awkwardly, turned to his shoulder, and patted it lightly.

"I have to refuel later, I won't let the water go."

Since the last fight in Song He's dance studio, Qin Ying has not seen each other for a long time, and only occasionally can hear Song He's voice reciting prose and poetry on the noon radio. .

Two days ago, he also held a guitar and performed a live playing and singing to the teachers and students of the school, singing the love of the Little Tigers.

At that time, Qin Ying was sitting in the classroom reading a book, and could hear the cheers and screams of the girls around.

It is undeniable that Song He is really good-looking, and his family background is also very good, and he is even more excellent. He is proficient in singing and playing the piano.

But Qin Ying never felt the same love as other girls. For Song He, she was always calm and could not make a fuss.

Just like at this moment, it was clearly a very ambiguous and intimate gesture, but Qin Ying just took a step back naturally and nodded slightly.

"Senior, come on, I won't let the water go." The tone was calm, but it gave people a sense of oppression that couldn't be ignored.

In the face of a player like Song He, she even used the word water release.

Song He was stunned when he heard the words, and then smiled relievedly.

"Okay."

"If Senior Song He is defeated by our Qin Ying, it would be a bit embarrassing. After all, isn't Senior Song He ready to visit Harvard?"

Song He finished, Xie Zhi stepped forward , full of gunpowder flavor.

Song He's face froze, and he glanced at Xie Zhi, clearly angry, but he turned and left without saying a word.

Lu Shaoning took a step forward and sneered at Song He's back.

"It's ridiculous. Before it even started, their Song family was talking about him going to Harvard. He didn't refute the key point, he just smiled and acquiesced.

" It's a cheerleader, don't steal the limelight."

Hearing this, Liu Zhao and the others sat down obediently.

Qin Ying's serial number is in the middle position, so she has to go to the backstage to prepare in advance.

In front of her is Wang Wenjia, her accent is authentic and smooth, and even the content of the speech seems to have been refined.

Ke Xinyi said earlier that in order to win the speech contest, Wang Wenjia invited a foreign teacher to teach oral English at home, and then recruited top students from Beijing University to write her speeches.

From the clothing to the content of the manuscript, the pursuit is impeccable.

In the past, Qin Ying thought that it was just a speech contest. Even if the prize was to visit abroad, Wang Wenjia had never been abroad, so she should not take it so seriously.

But she still slumped the sense of honor that the title of speech contest champion brought to these wealthy children, and the importance of the family behind them to this contest.

After Wang Wenjia finished speaking, there was thunderous applause, and there were even a lot of cheers. Of course, the cheers were concentrated on the one where Xiang Yunfei was sitting.

It looks like a group of relatives and friends of Wang Wenjia.

She was dressed in a long white dress, gorgeous and dignified, and bowed elegantly under the stage. When she turned around and saw Qin Ying who was about to take the stage, she had a winning attitude.

Qin Ying didn't pay much attention to it. Although Wang Wenjia's personality was not very good, she had to admit that she gave a really good speech just now.

On the stage, the host was already reporting the name of the next contestant.

Qin Ying raised her feet to step onto the stage, Wang Wenjia walked down, and the two passed by.

Suddenly, Wang Wenjia laughed.

"Outrageous"

Qin Ying didn't stop, and she walked onto the stage confidently and calmly with a smile on the corner of her mouth.

You are great, but I am even better.

Today I will let you see what is the real radiance