103. I Don't Have any Merits, I just Need To Protect my Shortcomings

In the auditorium, after the host's introduction, it was a strong male voice.

"I look forward to seeing more outstanding design works in Deyang." The host asked him to say something to encourage the students, but he only said this one sentence and then there is no further text.

Backstage, everyone heard the words of Jane, the editor-in-chief of a well-known fashion magazine, and Qu Meixin had already started to show off one teacher at a time.

"You don't know, the teacher is very strict, and it's normal to talk less. That's what real bosses are like."

Qin Ying heard Wang Fei muttering from the side.

"That's why she talks a lot."

Jin Yao covered her mouth and snickered.

"Keep your voice down. If she hears it later, I can't help you, and I won't fight."

At this moment, Qu Meixin and Wang Wenjia had already come over and looked at Qin Ying contemptuously with their chin raised full of sarcasm.

"Tsk tsk tsk, but what should I do, I don't even have a model, this is my plan to give up directly, hahahaha"

"Who is going to give up?"

Almost at the same time, everyone in the backstage looked towards the door, only to see the backlight In the direction of , a tall figure walked in.

Because of the backlight, I couldn't see what I looked like, but I could only vaguely see that the person who came was very tall, with short hair, and the light behind him cast a circle of light around him.

After getting closer, the background suddenly became noisy and noisy.

"Ah, Xie Zhi, come to see Qu Meixin."

"Then it goes without saying that Qu Meixin is Xie Zhi's fiancee, and she is also a junior valued by the editor-in-chief, tsk tsk tsk, there is a good show to watch."

"Now See how embarrassing Qin Ying is."

Qin Ying looked at the person who came, and she didn't know why, but the rhythm suddenly became chaotic, and in her ear, there was Qu Meixin's playful mockery.

"Get away from him earlier, it won't be so shameful and ignorant now."

After saying that, Qu Meixin picked up the skirt and stepped forward with a smug smile on the corner of her mouth.

"Brother Xie Zhi, come here."

Before he finished speaking, Xie Zhi walked right in front of her without even giving her a look.

Qu Meixin froze there, her body froze, her hand holding the skirt clenched tightly, the blue veins peeking out through the snow-white skin, and it became more and more hideous with the surrounding mockery that lowered her voice.

As for Qin Ying herself, before it was too late to hide, Xie Zhi had already approached her in three or two steps.

He put his hand in his trouser pocket, bent down and leaned forward to approach Qin Ying, raising his eyebrows with a smile.

The tail sound rises, with a bit of joy.

"I heard you want to give up."

Qin Ying shook her head.

In her dictionary, there is no way to give up the word, at least in this life,

"Then you still don't give it to me, aren't your clothes made according to my body shape, don't you wear them, who is this school? Dare to wear it."

She grabbed the bag from her hand, turned around and raised her chin at the person behind her.

"Hurry up."

There was no dressing room in the backstage, but Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning pulled a curtain out of the dressing room.

Jin Yao smiled and patted her shoulder.

"It's done now, it's all settled." The whispers around her are still there, and Qu Meixin's hateful eyes are still there, even worse than before.

"Tsk tsk tsk, this backstage show is much better than the show on stage."

"Shh, keep your voice down, your face turned green when you didn't watch Qu Mei."

The person discussing was stunned by Wang Wenjia and hurriedly shut up.

In the auditorium, dynamic music has already sounded, and contestants have successively brought their models to the stage in the background.

When the model shows, the designer has to stand on the side and wait, and then walk off the stage with the model and wait on the other side.

Each group of five people, wait for a group of people to finish before commenting together.

Qin Ying's serial number is on the tenth, and Qu Meixin is on the ninth.

The gear of fate is sometimes so magical, the more people who don't deal with it, the more fate will bring them together.

On the stage, the No. 4 work has been displayed, and No. 5 is waiting at the entrance.

Qu Meixin was so angry that her face was ashen.

The blond woman beside her was standing beside her in the pink princess dress she designed. Even if she didn't understand the language, she could see that the atmosphere at the moment was a little strange. Her eyes kept jumping back and forth on Qin Ying and Qu Meixin.

Qu Meixin took a few steps forward and questioned her with slightly fascinated eyes, full of ridicule.

"Qin Ying, is it so happy to be a third party? Other people's things are so good?"

Qin Ying's hand clenched tightly beside her.

"Is he yours?"

Qu Meixin smiled contemptuously.

"Of course, I'm his fiancée, he's not mine?."

Qu Meixin finished her words, Xie Zhi came out after changing his clothes, wearing a black shiny shirt with a loose neckline and a pair of black suit pants with a seam on the bottom. Clear, long legs.

As he walked, he tucked one side of his shirt into his trousers waist, but his mouth was ruthless.

"Oh, when did I have a fiancée? Why didn't I know that I agreed?" The voice was not low, and everyone in the backstage heard it, and their eyes widened in shock.

Qu Meixin came over from the school transfer, and everyone heard that she was Xie Zhi's fiancee, but now she was denied a good show by the host. It was really more exciting than a good show on the show stage. He ignored her and walked straight to Qin Ying.

The teenager who used to wear motorcycle clothes all day is now wearing a shirt and trousers, but he is not the type to wear properly. With short hair that sticks to green leather, and unknown symbols shaved from the side, those deep eyes are even more beautiful. Gloomy and daunting.

It was obviously very intimidating, but it made the girls in the backstage scream and stare.

Qu Meixin was questioned by Xie Zhi in public, and she lost face and pursed her lips.

"This matter was decided by both families. When you reach your age, you will have to marry me. This is something you can't decide."

Xie managed the strap that he didn't know how to wrap around his wrist. He stretched out and asked Qin Ying to wrap him around.

Qin Ying glanced at him. After all, it was her own work, and only she understood it.

Although she was in an embarrassing situation at the moment, she still kept a certain distance and tied the straps around his cuffs.

Above his head is Xie Zhi's indifferent and distant voice.

"Qu Meixin, I advise you to restrain yourself, don't bully people you shouldn't bully, I don't have any advantages, so I can protect my shortcomings.

If you irritate me, don't care about your Qu family, Song family, I will still overturn you. God, I don't care about the Xie family, and I'm afraid of the two of you?."

Qin Ying had already wrapped herself on one side, and was just about to lift her foot to go around to the other side.

Xie Zhi looked down at her, turned to the side and stretched out his other hand, not letting her go even one more step.

He turned to Qu Meixin, and the words were addressed to Qu Meixin, but his eyes stayed on the head of a girl hiding from him.

"I have never agreed to the marriage contract from beginning to end. You can also go back and ask your parents, this matter is over, and you will stop spreading rumors under the title of my fiancee in the future. I am not a good person, beating women. I can do this."

Qin Ying's hand around the strap stagnates, and she fastens the end of the strap, but forgets to stop it.

Xie Zhi gives the impression of being a stingy person, irritable, paranoid, and extreme.

Even though she hated him so much in his previous life, he never really did anything to her.

In the auditorium, the first group of works has been reviewed, the seventh contestant has finished walking, and the eighth has just taken the stage.

Seeing this, Wang Wenjia tugged on Qu Meixin's sleeve to remind her.

Qu Meixin raised her skirt and glared at Qin Ying, then snorted coldly.

"Xie Zhi, wait, I'll let you see what you chose and how good you have given up on me."

Xie Zhi didn't even bother to look at her, stared straight at the person in front of him, raised his hand to squeeze her chin and slowly lifted, forcing her to look directly at him.

The two of them looked at each other, their eyes wandered, and his voice was a little hoarse unconsciously.

"Are you still hiding?"