163. Wang Yuanyuan is Dead

On the way back, Xie Zhi asked a lot about the commendation conference. Qin Ying mentioned that there was no bonus, just a certificate of honor, and sighed.

Xie Zhi smiled.

"This kind of commendation meeting is just a form. The point is not the bonus, but that you have appeared in front of various agencies and departments this time, and many things will be much more convenient in the future."

Qin Ying pursed her lips, and he was still the same as in the previous life. , can always see the essence through the phenomenon.

Although Xie Zhi in his previous life was extreme and paranoid, he was in no position to be disadvantaged in the market. He had beaten Song He several times in the process of fighting.

Qin Ying admires his talent in business the most.

"The analysis is quite reasonable."

She didn't understand what Xie Zhi said, but she was just looking for a reason to lead the topic out.

"Then will you be in business? I heard that the Xie family is no longer in charge, so you have to take over."

With a long and harsh braking sound, when Qin Ying fell forward, Xie Zhi's hand had already stretched out first. Come and hold her body back a little.

When the car stopped, he turned to look at her.

"How did you know?"

"My aunt went to the Song family to be a babysitter. She heard about it and came back to tell it."

Xie Zhi nodded, yes, the Xie family is so troubled that it is impossible for the Song family to not know. 

He just parked the car on the side of the road, not in a hurry to drive, leaned back, took out a cigarette, and just held it in his hand to enjoy it without smoking it.

He briefly explained the Xie family's affairs in an understated tone, as if he was talking about a gossip that had nothing to do with him.

"Then your grandma, you have to take care of her if you have a stroke. If you go to the military school, won't there be no one at home?"

Qin Ying really didn't expect that Wang Yuanyuan would have no bottom line and principles.

Hearing this, Xie Zhi sneered.

"She has never liked me, whether it's a stroke or dementia, I can only promise to do my duty for my uncle's sake. It's definitely impossible for me to do my filial piety."

If it weren't for Huo Yuan in the middle Now, what Xie will do after taking charge of the Xie family, I really can't tell.

After all, for him, conscience and goodwill never tell the Xie family
 "Well, Wang Yuanyuan"

"There are still some things that are still under investigation, so I have to keep her for the time being, and the rest, I guess they can be dealt with before I leave.

As for the Xie family's projects , Huo Shan is in charge for the time being , I begged my uncle to recommend me to go to the military academy, and I can't give up halfway and let him down." He couldn't lose the chance to stand with Qin Ying again after replacing a layer of skin.

Qin Ying nodded.

"Well, you have to study in the military academy, but you have to pay attention to safety and don't get hurt. You have to use the medicine I gave you."

This time, the scar on his left brow bone is still there, and it seems that there is really no With those scar medicines she gave him.

Xie Zhi nodded and turned around, suddenly leaning over and staring at her with a frown.

"What's the matter?"

"Why is your aunt in the Song family, and have a good relationship with Song He?"

Qin Ying pursed her lips, then smiled gracefully and raised her head to tease him.

"Why, are you jealous?"

"Well, I'm jealous. I don't like you smiling at him, and I don't like you standing with him. If you can, don't tell him a word."

Xie Zhi didn't know at all . , When he said these words, his face was childish, like a kindergartener dividing his toys.

Qin Ying smiled, raised her hand to cover his cheek, and pouted his mouth, as he had done to her many times before.

Then, before the other party was about to get angry, she leaned over and kissed.

Just as Xie Zhi was about to get angry, he was stuck with a piece of candy, with a shy smile on his face.

"You Qin Ying, I found that you have been much more courageous these past two days. You are not afraid that you will still do evil to me."

Qin Ying sneered.

"Yo, I can still use idioms."

Xie Zhi glanced at her with a smile, and drove the car back in a good mood.

In the end, this celebration banquet still bought food and made it for her to eat.

That night, I don't know where a lot of fireworks were set off.

With a bang, and then a bang, gorgeous fireworks burst into the night sky, and the entire night sky was lit up in an instant.

Qin Ying stood by the bed happily. The balcony was sealed to expand the space of the living room, but a large floor-to-ceiling window was made. Standing by the window, you could have a sweeping view of the scenery outside the window.

She stood in front of the window with her head raised and a smile on her face.

Xie Zhi stood on the side, turned his body slightly, and stared down at her.

Another cluster of fireworks bloomed in the air, Qin Ying cheered in surprise.

"Xie Zhi, look, it's so beautiful."

She turned around and dragged him, only to realize that he didn't watch the fireworks at all, but had been watching her all the time.

Fireworks bloomed in the night sky, reflected in his eyes, and then she watched him lean down slowly and put her lips against her own.

As soon as she exerted force on her waist, she was instantly bound into a powerful embrace, and her breath was drowned in his affectionate words.

Slightly cold, grabbing her breath greedily, exploring every corner of her.

The moment she entered, Qin Ying couldn't help trembling, her eyes were full of misty water vapor, and her face flushed.

"Hmm."

She couldn't help but hummed, raised her head and opened her mouth to meet her, as if agreeing or catering, giving Xie Zhi a lot of encouragement.

Both shallow and deep, gentle and domineering.

Outside the window, the gorgeous fireworks are still blooming, but they have been forced to become a blurred background.

Xie Zhi let go of her in a disordered breath, his eyes were already scarlet, and he looked at her with his forehead against his forehead.

"Qin Ying, I love you."

Qin Ying raised her head, stroked his sharp lines with her slender hand, gently stroked his side face with her fingertips, and stroked his lips lightly.

"Xie Zhi, I love you too."

You may not know, I have loved you for two lifetimes, and the hurt I have done to you in the past life will be repaid with the goodness of this lifetime.

After finishing speaking, Qin Ying hooked her arms around his neck, and once again actively and enthusiastically attached it.

This time, it's all up to her.

She jumped, her legs clamped around his firm waist, and he caught her immediately, letting her wrap around him.

And her hands that were hooking her neck changed to hold his cheeks and moved closer.

Xie Zhi never thought that Qin Ying would be so active and enthusiastic, and she was too skilled in all of this.

His brain couldn't help him to think and ask, so he could only close his eyes and let Qin Ying lead him away.

The body responded instinctively, hugging her tighter, tighter.

That delicate body is in his arms, within reach, with a unique fragrance that makes him intoxicated.

When both of them were slightly conscious of returning to the cage, Qin Ying had already been hugged by him on the dining table, and her legs were still wrapped around his waist.