31-35

31. Toads Want to Eat Swan Meat

Xie Zhi played for a long time on the basketball court by himself, until his clothes got wet and wrung out, and then got wet again, until he was exhausted, and sat on the bench next to him.

Elbows resting on knees, head bowed, sweat dripping down his forehead and jawline, gasping for breath, but his heart is still messed up.

At first, when Liu Zhao said that he was going to chase Qin Ying, he just thought it was fun and wanted to see her embarrassed.

But I have to admit that what Liu Zhao asked her today was exactly what he wanted to ask.

When the school started, he noticed the girl whose body was less than ten dollars, but when she laughed, she could compare with everyone around her.

Finally got a chance to get in touch, but I didn't think so, the girl looked at him like a ghost.

Fear him, resist him, even hate him, hate him.

This made Xie Zhi very confused and deeply frustrated.

"Xie Shao, can you drink some water?"

Hearing the sound, Xie Zhi tilted his head to look.

He knew this girl, and she was in the same class as Qin Ying, and what impressed him even more was that recently, rumors about her and himself have been rumored.

At the beginning, he asked people to check and found out that Wang Wenjia was 18, the same age as himself.

Trying to release this news so that the girl can retreat in spite of difficulties is also a diversion.

But I didn't want to, and the transfer was not successful. Under the secret operation of the girl, the scandal became a 'fact' in the mouths of my classmates.

Looking at Qin Ying's resistance to him and keeping him at a distance, Xie Zhi felt funny and angry in his heart.

Since he was a child, there have been people around him who have been courting him, but she is the only one who hates herself so much!

Xie Zhi angrily ignored the scandal about himself, and wanted to see if she would be moved for a moment if she heard it.

Facts have proved that he was wrong. People don't care about his scandal at all, let alone him.

Being stared at by Xie Zhi, Wang Wenjia's cheeks flushed, and the water in her hand was handed forward again, which she bought specially for him to drink.

"You looked so handsome when you played just now. I watched it for a long time."

The girl's voice is delicate and shy.

Xie Zhi felt dull, even bored.

he stood up suddenly, her arm touched her hand, and the drink in her hand fell.

The drink rolled to the ground, then rolled to the side for a distance and stopped.

Xie Zhi picked up his bag and threw it back on his shoulder.

"Thank you!"

Xie Zhi stood at the door of the basketball court and did not turn around, but the girl behind him explained with a crying voice.

"I haven't been in contact with Chang Dayong anymore. I have nothing to do with him, we just knew each other before."

Xie Zhi chuckled and said coldly with his back to Wang Wenjia.

"It's none of my business who you associate with."

After he finished speaking, he took a step and stopped.