139. Reverse Time and Space

On the side of the road in the dead of night, even vehicles rarely pass by.

Qin Ying pinpointed the position of the camera with the extra space, and pressed the shutter with a click in the direction of the black car in the evening.

After pressing the shutter, no picture came out immediately.

Qin Ying looked at the time, and then turned the button on the top of the camera counterclockwise to the time when the car accident happened in the evening.

When I pressed the red button on the far right, a photo in the evening was washed out. It was a Polaroid kind of photo paper. It was not very big, but it was clear enough.

It's just that she adjusted a little earlier, and only saw the black vehicle parked under a tree not far away.

Hooked lips smile.

"Looks like it really hit me on purpose."

Then he raised the camera and pointed it in the same direction, clicked the shutter, and then pushed the time back two minutes according to the method just now.

"Come on, let me see who is going to hurt our family Luolo."

While speaking, adjust the time and press the red button.

On the driver's seat was a delicate-looking woman with light makeup. She was holding the steering wheel with both hands, her fingernails were long, painted with bright red nail polish, and she wore a gold ring on her index finger.

Qin Ying thought about it carefully, but had no impression of this person at all.

But I still have to find a chance to ask Luo Yun, maybe she knows it, after all, judging from the trajectory of the car accident scene, the other party seems to be coming towards Luo Yun.

In order to make the photo look more real, she raised the camera again, this time between the two photos, exactly when the car hit Luo Yun.

With these three photos, it is enough to bring the culprit, no, it should be the murderer, enough to bring her to justice.

Before she was discovered, Qin Ying walked forward for a while and stopped the car at the intersection to return to the hospital.

There weren't many people in the hospital, and they all slept soundly in the middle of the night. Qin Ying went in and out for a total of one hour, and no one noticed that there was no one missing.

The next day, as Qin Ying expected, Luo Yun came to the hospital early in the morning with the nutritious breakfast made by the nanny at home.

The small table was full, and she held a box of bird's nests in her hand, and was looking around to see where to put it.

That appearance made Qin Ying laugh at her.

"Luo Luo, you are exaggerating a bit, I have a little skin trauma. I'll eat so much, are you afraid that I will not gain weight?"

Originally, my leg was injured, and I definitely can't run during this time. , a little worried about the flesh on the body.

Luo Yun finally found a stool, moved it to the side of the bed, opened the lid of the bird's nest and put it away.

"This is an exaggeration, let me tell you, my mother found out last night and had to bring our whole family to thank you, but I thought that you must want to be quiet, so I stopped it, otherwise you will be here now. The ward is full of people."

Qin Ying smiled and put the porridge into her mouth.

"Then I really thank you, oh right, let me show you something."

SHe took out the photos from under the pillow and handed them to Luo Yun.

"Look if you recognize it. Someone secretly gave it to me yesterday. The other party happened to be taking pictures of the scenery over there. When he saw the car rushing towards us, he quickly took the picture, but the other party was afraid of retribution, so he didn't show up. Quietly gave me the photo."

Qin Ying drank her porridge with her head down, and rounded up everything in the photo.

"Why, why is it her?."

Qin Ying raised her eyes, her eyes were astonished as expected.

"You know"

Luo Yun sat on the edge of the bed with the photo.

"Didn't I make a bet with my family last time, and then called off the engagement with brother Liu Hui?"

Qin Ying nodded and hummed.

From the eyes Luo Yun and Liu Hui looked at each other, it could be seen that they had each other in their hearts.

But Luo Yun studied hard in order to break the engagement, which really puzzled her.

"Actually, I like Brother Liu Hui."

She lowered her head and told the secret that had been buried in her heart for many years.

"But, sister Qianqian, oh, it's the girl in the photo, her name is Chang Qian, she's a few years older than me, she also likes brother Liu Hui, and grew up with brother Liu Hui.

The two was engaged before. At that time, Sister Qianqian once told me that I was a third party, which destroyed her relationship with brother Liu Hui, and also said that she was pregnant with brother Liu Hui's child, and later because of this, child was gone. "

Luo Hui" Yun said and began to sob softly, wiping away the tears and sobbing a few times.

"She said that if I still have a good impression of Liu Hui, I will cancel the engagement."

Qin Ying put down the spoon and reached out to pull Luo Yun's hand.

It was icy cold, and I held it in my hand and rubbed it for a while before it got a little warmer.

"She said it and you believed it."

"I didn't believe it either, but when I went to look for brother Liu Hui, I heard him and Liu Zhao in the study. Liu Zhao asked him if he liked me."

"Then how did he answer?"

"He It hurts to say that he always treats me as a sister, wow Yingying, I feel so uncomfortable, my heart is here, it hurts, woo woo woo, I have to study hard for him and have a big fight with my family and cancel the engagement, Qianqian Why didn't my sister let me go, and even hit me with a car, woo woo woo" The more Luo Yun said, the more saddened she became, lying in Qin Ying's arms and began to cry.

Qin Ying patted her on the back one after another, recalling the look in Liu Hui's eyes when he looked at Luo Yun.

when sister hurts

Whether she didn't understand men, or whether she misunderstood that Liu Hui was just a matter of affection, had to be understood by the parties involved. She was really powerless as a bystander.

But feelings belong to feelings, and this leg can't be left alone.

This was not just a hit-and-run accident, but an intentional murder. After discussing with Luo Yun, the two chose to call the police, handed over the evidence to the police, and recorded a statement. Qin Ying was finally discharged from the hospital and went home.

When she was discharged from the hospital, Qin Ying deliberately gave herself some homemade medicine in the hospital toilet to help the wound heal quickly, so that even if she was exposed at home, her parents would not worry too much.

But she didn't want her to be pressed by her parents on the sofa when she got home, to check her injuries, as if they wouldn't believe what she said.

Qin Ying tugged at her trouser legs.

"Dad, Mom, why don't you believe your daughter's words? I'm really fine, it's just a little skin injury."

Qin Jianguo immediately scolded.

"How can you be hospitalized if it's just a little skin injury?"

"I think you have really grown up, your wings are hard and you are not obedient. The hospitalization is hidden from us. If we didn't see your brother looking wrong yesterday and forced him to ask him, we wouldn't even know about you. In the hospital,"

Zhao Huizhi said as her eyes turned red.

"I was hospitalized by myself, and there was no one around to take care of me."

Helpless, Qin Ying had to take apart the gauze to show the wound to her family. Fortunately, the medicine was already working, and she was treated in time in the hospital. The wound really didn't look good. As scary as it started.

Qin Jianguo and Zhao Huizhi were relieved, but they still criticized and educated the two brothers and sisters about cheating them.

When she returned to her room, Qin Ying glanced at Qin Cheng. He could negotiate calmly with people and win so many partners. She couldn't hide it, why couldn't she believe it?

It is estimated that the Luo family put pressure on it. The police gave the result of the car accident during dinner, and indeed the car that caused the accident was found at Chang Qian's house.

When Luo Yun called, he said that Chang Qian pretended to be stupid and refused to admit it at first, but she reluctantly admitted it when she saw the photo of her driving.

It's just that Qin Ying didn't expect anything, seeing the things that were set in stone, finally changed.