53. Very Good at Designing

On the night she learned that Wang Wenjia and Wang Yuanyuan were punished, Qin Ying entered the space and unexpectedly found an icon lit up.

It's steel. According to the quantity, it will be enough for her to use on the land of the furniture factory in the years to come.

Qin Ying didn't move for a while, leaving it in the space for storage.

Xu Cai came to class early the next morning and called her out.

"Qin Ying, let's go, it's almost time." In the knowledge contest, Qin Ying was the first place in the first group of senior high school, the first place in the second high school group was Jiangcheng No. .

The three of them entered the office building of Deyang Private High School together. The conference room on the top floor was full of school directors. The high-ranking principal in the past was respectfully laughing and chatting beside him.

When a few people arrived, just after the meeting, Xu Cai knocked on the door and introduced them.

"Dear directors and leaders, these three students are the first place in each grade of this quiz."

After a simple self-introduction and praise, several directors turned their attention to Zhou Gan from the school.

"Did Zhou Gan think about coming to our Deyang to study? With your grades, you can get a scholarship in Deyang."

"I remember that Qin Ying got a scholarship, right? There is a living allowance every month, right?"

At this moment, Qin Ying is equivalent to a living signboard of Deyang digging people.

Deyang is far superior to the public schools in Jiangcheng in terms of environment and teachers, not to mention that most of the tuition and miscellaneous fees that have been dug up are free, and there are additional living allowances every month.

Those who have good grades at the end of the term and who can rank in the top ten in Jiangcheng will receive additional bonuses.

Zhou Gan was also a little moved after hearing about Deyang's conditions.

The school managers are all very personal, and they are not in a hurry to let Zhou Gan agree immediately, but just smile and say let him go back and discuss it with his parents.

As for Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School, if you lose a scholar, you can exchange for a good relationship with Deyang. Naturally, you can find it elsewhere to make up for the loss, and you will not refuse to transfer.

After chatting about Zhou Gan, everyone turned to Song He as the goal of the chat. After all, among the three first places, only Song He was in their circle.

Even some school directors' families are not as powerful as the Song family, so they should fawn and please.

Qin Ying listened and stood quietly with the bag she brought.

Suddenly, a loud but cold female voice sounded, and the chatter at the scene stopped abruptly, and all looked at Qin Ying.

"What's in your bag?"

Qin Ying raised her head and met a pair of eyes similar to Xie Zhi's.

The woman was dressed in a white suit, her hair was black and straight, draped over her shoulders. She looked at Qin Ying with no emotion, but she was clearly full of interest.

"I have an idea to improve Deyang and beautify Deyang, and I want to share it with the school directors."

Even if the other party's aura was strong, Qin Ying was not stage frightened, and generously took out the clothes in the bag and placed them neatly on the conference table. .

The school managers looked at each other, not quite sure what the situation was at the moment.

An elder asked, pointing to the clothes on the table.

"You are"

Qin Ying smiled and nodded slightly.

"This is a dress made by our clothing store. I recommend it to the school managers."

"Oh, what do you recommend for us?"

The girl who asked at the beginning had a faint smile on the corner of her mouth. In the bottom of his eyes, there is some daunting majesty.

Xu Cai raised his hand.

"This is Mr. Huo Shanhuo and the biggest director of our school."

Qin Ying nodded and called Mr. Huo, picked up a set of long-sleeved sportswear and introduced it seriously.

"Deyang's school uniforms have been used for many years. In Deyang, which has always promoted individuality, trend, and high-end, a school uniform style has been used for several years, which is not Deyang's style.

And as far as I know, Deyang has been working hard to prove to the public that in Deyang , not only the students are rich or expensive, but also the rate of admission and the quality of teaching are also top-notch.

The school uniform I designed is simple and elegant, the Deyang school emblem on the left chest is clear and conspicuous, and the golden outline does not lose the style of Deyang. And taste."

Huo Shan picked up the short-sleeved suit and looked at it, rubbed the material between her fingers, and it could be seen that she knew the quality of the material.

Qin Ying couldn't help but feel fortunate in her heart. Fortunately, she changed the fabric in time and used the batch sent by Sister An. Otherwise, a school like Deyang would definitely not see too ordinary fabrics.

Not to mention talking about cooperation,

"You really surprised me. How old are you this year, you learned to do business as an adult when you were sixteen or seventeen."

Huo Shan put the clothes back on the table, and the old god was on the ground with Erlang's legs crossed. Looking at Qin Ying.

Qin Ying smiled.

"As long as there is an idea, it should not be limited to age. A strong youth will make the country strong. I believe that Mr. Huo will not take this matter seriously when I am young. After all, I really want to cooperate with the school. After speaking, she took out another picture album from the bag, went around the long conference table, and brought the picture album to Huo Shan.

"Mr. Huo, this is the whole set of school uniforms I designed. You can take a look. If you don't think so, just tell you a joke today. Can you read it?"

Huo Shan lowered her head and turned the pages one by one. Look, the meeting room was as quiet as the needle, except for the rustling of Huo Shan flipping through the album.

The school directors looked at each other, seeing Huo Shan not making a decision for a long time, one of them became a little restless.

"I'm not telling you, little girl, do you know what design is? You also design school uniforms. Our school uniforms are all designed by professional designers. Do you know what a designer is? Can you draw?"

Laughter returned to the conference room.

They all felt that she was a big kid and was too self-sufficient.

Qin Ying knows these things, but her age is here, so she can't blame others too much.

At this time, she knew that Huo Shan was seriously considering her proposal.

Qin Ying ignored the ridicule of others and stood quietly beside Huo Shan, waiting for him to speak.

After a long while, Huo Shan finally closed the album and glanced at Qin Ying.

"You have studied design."

Qin Ying shook her head.

"No, these design drafts are all based on personal preference. I still have one here, but they have been sold as ready-to-wear. The store is right next to my house. If Mr. Huo is interested, you can go and have a look. It's called Dumei Clothing. Huo Shan flipped through the second picture book again, most of which were autumn clothes drawn by Qin Ying for the opening of the clothing store, as well as some summer clothes.

In terms of style, it is enough to beat the so-called trendy clothing in the mall.

Huo Shan looked serious, turned around, and tapped the conference table a few times with her index finger bent.

The originally noisy conference room was instantly quiet, and they all looked at Huo Shan.

Her volume is not high, but every word is extraordinarily clear and weighty.

"The school uniforms of Deyang High School are all replaced."

Xu Cai took Song He and the others out of the conference room first, while Qin Ying stayed to re-introduce the design concept and fabric of the school uniform.

This time, no one dared to take this as a joke.

It was not until the end of get out of class in the morning that Qin Ying finally left the conference room with a signed contract in her hand.

"Little girl, make your school uniform well, don't embarrass me."

Huo Shan got into the car and left.

The proposal for the school uniform was decided by Huo Shan. If this matter is not done well, her face will naturally be dull.

However, Qin Ying didn't plan to smash such a large list.