105. This is What You Drew? Can You Guarantee It?

Guiltily, he let go and rubbed the tip of his nose with his fingertips.

"I thought you gave me that scarf, otherwise why would I show it off? I'm sick, If I know it's Qu Meixin and I still wear it."

Qin Ying felt a little embarrassed for a while.

"How did you know?"

Before he could say, Xie Zhi tapped his fingers on the top of his head, followed by his scolding and blame.

"I'm embarrassed to say, if it wasn't for Luo Yun and the others saying that I don't know why you hide from me, you can't tell me everything, we're good friends anyway, right?"

Qin Ying nodded and answered, Xie Zhi This did not continue to count.

In the auditorium, all the contestants' works have been displayed, and the host is reading the final scores of all contestants.

Xie Zhi was called away by Liu Zhao and several others. When he reached the door, he turned around and waved.

"Wait for me at the school gate after receiving the award."

Qin Ying nodded, just after reading the scores, her men's clothing won the first place in this competition, and the second place was Wang Fei from the first class of high school, who designed the Evening dresses are also stunning.

The third place is a senior girl in the second year of high school.

When the awards were over, Huo Shan took the stage and announced in front of everyone that the uniforms of all students in Deyang Junior High School would also be changed.

The spring uniforms of the senior high school were all changed, and the junior high school students had long been crying. As soon as Huo Shan's news came out, there were warm applause and cheers in the auditorium, and no one questioned Qin Ying's design ability.

The school uniform list was honored and honorable. With the strength to win the award, Qin Ying was discussing with Huo Shan about changing the school uniform to a new contract.

In fact, only part of the previous high school contract was signed, and only half of the fees were paid.

Everything depends on the reaction of teachers and students in the school after the change of school uniforms in the spring, as well as the opinions of the school administrators, and then the next step of cooperation will be determined.

Now the fashion design competition just helped the contract, Qin Ying took the opportunity to finalize the time for signing the contract.

"Okay, then I'll wait for you in the office on Monday."

Huo Shan turned around and added another sentence.

"By the way, don't eat breakfast."

Qin Ying was stunned for a moment, then smiled and nodded.

As soon as she turned around, she saw Jane walking towards her.

Qin Ying bowed slightly and said hello.

"Hello, Mr. Deng."

Jane was obviously taken aback, then smiled.

"I didn't expect you to know my Chinese name."

Qin Ying was fortunate enough to meet once when she was a waiter in a bar in her previous life, and heard it by chance when she was delivering wine.

Today, the fashion magazine where jane is in has a great reputation, but this is not the peak of the magazine and himself.

In a few years, jane will become a household name as a design master. People who want to learn from the beginners will continue to follow, but he will confiscate even one of his apprentices.

Everyone only knows his English name jane, but they don't know that he actually has a Chinese name called Deng Lijun.

Facing Jane's surprise, Qin Ying smiled.

"I know, Mr. Deng is really outstanding, and he is a role model for me to learn from, but I never thought I would be lucky enough to see you in person."

Most of the talented people have bad tempers, but Jane is surprised that this woman is in front of her. The child's design talent is outstanding, and she is so polite and humble.

The appreciation in my heart adds even more.

"Since that's the case, then I'll cut to the chase. I don't know if Qin Ying has the will to develop into clothing design. I heard that you are only a freshman in high school now."

Qin Ying nodded.

"Well, I do have the desire to develop into clothing design, and I am currently doing it, but in the future, I may learn more about economics and finance."

Deng Lijun heard the words, The point was all on the statement that she was doing it.

"Do you mean the school uniforms you're making? I've seen them. It's really good, and it's very practical."

Especially the shrinking design, which is cleverly done without affecting the aesthetics.

Qin Ying said with a smile that she opened a clothing store and a shopping mall that was about to open. As soon as Deng Lijun heard it, he said he would go to her clothing store to have a look.

The two were chatting enthusiastically, Qu Meixin strode towards them, and Deng Lijun's face became visibly cold.

"Teacher, I was a little excited on the stage just now. I'm really sorry for making you laugh."

Deng Lijun put his hands behind his back and turned to his side.

"No problem."

After saying that, she turned to leave, but Qu Meixin took a big step forward to block his way, and the next second she met Deng Lijun's gaze. After realizing her behavior at the moment was a little rude, she quickly closed her hands and put on a charming smile. .

"Teacher, don't get me wrong, I just want to tell you something."

Deng Lijun took a step back and stood up straight.

"If you have anything to say, just say it."

Deng Lijun and Qin Ying chatted and laughed for a long time, which attracted the attention of many people. At this moment, Qu Meixin made a fuss, and everyone stopped to look at a few people.

Although she lost face in the design competition, she also said that she had won the Fashion Magazine Newcomer Design Award, and people who flattered her on weekdays still look up to her to a certain extent.

She had to find a way to pull back another round here with Jane, so that Qin Ying couldn't be too complacent, she took her emotions away, and she was the elegant and precious daughter of a rich family.

"Teacher, the skirt I designed earlier was too hasty. I have another piece of work here. I want you to help me see it."

Jane frowned, even though she didn't like Qu Meixin, she had a different kind of design.

He took the manuscript and looked at it, the expression on his face softened visibly, and then nodded in praise.

"It's really good. This manuscript is many grades higher than your previous work. If so, why don't you take this work to the competition?"

Qu Meixin heard the praise, a smug smile appeared on her face, Yu Guang glanced at Qin Ying next to her .

"The teacher has won the prize. I really didn't choose it at the beginning. Your comment in the competition was very pertinent. I just remembered another work I painted earlier, so I hurried back to show it to you."

The people around looked at jane I had a good chat with Qu Meixin, and I believed more about the rumor that Jane valued Qu Meixin.

Qin Ying wanted to leave, but because she promised to take Mr. Deng to the clothing store, she stayed by the side.

Jane looked at the design draft and handed it to Qin Ying.

"Look, what do you think?"

Qin Ying took a look at the manuscript, and her relaxed expression became solemn.

She looked at the manuscript in her hand and looked up at Qu Meixin.

The latter did not seem to see the doubts in her eyes, only when Qin Ying was shocked by her talent, she had such an expression out of jealousy.

He pursed his lips and smiled contemptuously.

"Does Qin Ying like it too? I thought Qin Ying would only look at men's clothing."

Qin Ying reversed the manuscript, facing Qu Meixin.

"Can you guarantee that this is what you drew?"

Qu Mei cut her heart out.

"Why, even though you won the first place because of my talent, but if I didn't choose the wrong manuscript, then I'm afraid who won the first place."

Deng Lijun had already heard something in Qin Ying's words, so he took the manuscript again and read it. look.

I was too amazed at the design itself just now, and ignored the details of the painter and the painting, but now I see a lot of things that are not right.

"This classmate, your manuscript."

Before Deng Lijun finished his words, Zhang Kai, the tutor of the Fashion Design Department of the A University who was also a judge, came over, put his hand on Deng Lijun's shoulder, and was stunned while chatting and laughing.

"Old Deng, why haven't you, why is this manuscript here?"