161.

When Qin Ying woke up the next day, the kitchen was already buzzing, just like when she first came back here.

But she opened her eyes and saw that it was in Xie Zhi's room. Thinking of his affectionate confession last night, she couldn't help feeling shy and joyful again.

"Get up, let's have breakfast."

Xie Zhi was wearing an apron. When he spoke, he turned around and brought out a bowl of porridge from the kitchen. He walked towards Qin Ying and kept stirring and blowing with a spoon.

"Be careful when you eat it, it may get hot."

After saying that, he turned around and brought out a plate of buns from the pot, and also specially fried a hot and sour potato shredded porridge.

Qin Ying lowered her head to drink the porridge, and the corners of her mouth couldn't help but twitch.

She is considered to be with Xie Zhi like this, um, it should be counted, he confessed last night.

With this affirmation in my heart, this porridge tastes even more fragrant.

"When will your ticket go, I'll take it off for you."

Xie Zhi remembered how reluctant she was when she was at the station last time. Later, although he got on the train without turning his head, he felt very uncomfortable along the way. The man savagely gouged out a knife, and mercilessly sprinkled salt to prevent the wound from healing.

He wanted to refuse, but looking at her expectant eyes, he nodded in response.

"Okay, you are here to accompany me until the day after tomorrow."

"Cough, cough, cough"

she was choked by the porridge and coughed badly.

Xie Zhi got up and patted her on the back, looking at her with a smile.

"It's scaring you, I'm teasing you, you can come here once in a while."

If it's really here for a few days, my parents are afraid that they will come to Xie Zhi with knives. Why don't you invest in investors? Yes, it's definitely not as important as a daughter.

After breakfast, Xie Zhi accompanied Qin Ying to stroll in the shopping mall, and then went home to change clothes.

Qin Jianguo and Zhao Huizhi were very happy when they saw Xie Zhi, and warned them while adding food.

"Xiao Xie, remember to come here often when you come back. Auntie's dishes are your favorite."

"Nonsense, I also like to eat, but I'm also happy that Xiao Xie is here. Come, have a drink with your uncle. Cup."

Xie Zhi responded with a smile, and accompanied Qin Jianguo to drink a few more cups.

The awards ceremony was in the evening, so there was no delay.

In the afternoon, Xie Zhi slept on Qin Ying's bed for a while. When he woke up, Qin Ying was answering the phone, as if she was communicating about the specific time, place, and seats.

Such an awards ceremony should be seated by one person, with nameplates placed on each seat, not many.

"Let's go."

He turned over and got up, picked up his jacket, took Qin Ying's hand and walked out.

When they went downstairs, they happened to meet Qin Cheng walking back. The two greeted each other when they saw it, and Xie Zhi suddenly turned around and shouted.

"Brother, can you lend me the car to drive?"

Qin Cheng didn't care about the name, and immediately threw the car key to him.

"Slow down on the road."

"Okay."

Xie Zhi drove, Qin Ying sat in the co-pilot, just fastened her seat belt, Xie Zhi leaned over and kissed her on her lips.

"What are you doing, concentrate on driving."

Xie Zhi grinned and started the car.

"I can't help it when you sit on the side."

"Then I won't sit next to you next time."

She just said, but she didn't move at all, but Xie Zhi held her leg right away. Don't let her go.

"No, you have to sit in the co-pilot when I drive, otherwise what would you do if other goblins took the opportunity to sit?"

"Then"

"Although I can't let others take the opportunity to sit,"

Qin Ying just wanted to exit, but he blocked it first.

"You're quick to respond"

, it's not far along the way, but there are several red lights.

Every time he stopped, he immediately leaned over and kissed twice.

By the fourth time, Qin Ying had already realized what he was going to do, and raised her hand to cover her mouth the moment he got up.

Unexpectedly, Xie Zhi not only did not flinch, but kissed several times across his hands.

The palm was moist and moist, and waves of electric current spread along the palm to the limbs and bones, and the whole body was numb.

When the green light came on, Xie Zhi turned around and continued driving.

Qin Ying was annoyed when she saw the luster in her palm.

The key to being able to kiss this stinky hooligan is that she was kissed until her cheeks were flushed, and her heart was racing

. When the car arrived at the place that Director Ding said, Qin Ying unbuckled her seat belt and was about to get out of the car, but the moment she opened the car door, she felt An arm stretched out and held the edge of the passenger's window, followed by a huge figure shrouded in it.

He kept a half-leaning posture, propped up the passenger seat with one hand, and held the edge of the car window with the other, wandering wantonly on her lips, plundering, and then poking in with the tip of his tongue, still unfinished. Twilight.

After kissing for a while, Xie Zhi reluctantly let go of her until the phone rang.

"Go, I'll wait for you in the car."

"Well, then I'll come out soon."

Qin Ying opened the car door and was about to get out of the car, when a sudden force from her elbow pulled her back.

It was followed by a flurry of ear-twitching.

This was repeated several times until she really had to leave, and Xie Zhi really let her go.

She trotted all the way into the auditorium, tidied her hair and clothes, and looked in the mirror a little bit. Fortunately, she didn't wear makeup, and she didn't get smudged because of the beauty in the car just now.

"Xiao Qin, you are here. I haven't seen you for a long time, and I thought you were going to miss it."

Qin Yingwen turned around and looked at her. It was Director Ding, who was still in navy blue. Zhongshan suit, with a badge on the chest, followed by two people.

It's completely different from the style when we met before.

Qin Ying bowed her head respectfully and said hello, and then sat down with Director Ding.

Qin Ying sat down and listened to Director Ding talking about the fact that there was a piece of land in Jiangcheng to bid for after the new year.

"Although it hasn't been announced yet, you can prepare it first. The land is not small, and it is suitable for building a community.

I have seen the renovation of Xiangyang Community, and that Xiao Wang has been promoted to a level because of this project, but Be careful with him, he's not as good as I am."

People in the officialdom can't be called good or bad, but it's just a balance of interests.

Even Director Ding would be willing to help her in this way, but it was only because he could get political achievements from her.

As for Director Wang, when he wants political achievements, he also wants more.

In fact, after the last sale of Xiangyang Community and the ribbon-cutting ceremony of Huanhu Park, Director Wang approached her once.

Overtly and secretly, he was saying that she was treacherous and that she was giving back to the people, but she was actually trying to stir up the housing prices in Xiangyang Community.

Of course, Director Wang would not know the cost of the renovation of the community and the construction of the park.

He only saw that an old family courtyard like Xiangyang Community was transformed into three thousand one flats.

The key point is that he still has no oil or water, and he has been promoted by a level. The salary that can be increased by the upgrade is not enough for anything.

My mind is not out of balance.

Overtly and secretly, I wanted to get some benefits from Qin Ying, but Qin Ying didn't want to eat this set, so I gave him Tai Chi and walked away, and didn't take it.

"Well, thanks to Director Ding for reminding me, I know it in my heart. As for the land, I"

Qin Ying didn't finish her words when she saw Director Wang walking over here with his hands behind her back, Qin Ying stopped hurriedly After speaking, she raised his eyes and smiled.