92.

Visited Harvard for a day and had dinner at the hotel restaurant.

After dinner, Qin Ying found out that Xie Zhi's room was downstairs, room 403.

Xie Zhi took her back to the fifth floor and stood at the door, with no intention of going in.

"If you come to me at night, or if you're hungry, just stomp your feet and I'll come up."

Qin Ying gave him a blank look.

"Good night." The door closed, Xie Zhi stood at the door and smiled, then turned and left.

The whole aisle was filled with his humming whistles, full of joy.

Qin Ying was lying on the bed, full of happiness in her heart. Fortunately, when he asked Mengmeng in the afternoon, she made up a random answer, and he believed it.

The bed was too soft and the indoor heating was sufficient, Qin Ying fell asleep shortly after lying down.

Turned over and accidentally kicked a book that was read by the bed before going to bed.

With a bang, the book fell heavily on the floor, magnified infinitely in this silent night.

Qin Ying was awakened in an instant, and when she realized that the book had fallen, she bent over to pick it up. There was a knock on the door outside, she glanced at the time subconsciously, and felt that she had slept for a long time, and it was only eleven o'clock. "Who is it?" 

"Me." Qin Ying opened the door and looked at Xie Zhi at the door in a daze. He was still wearing the clothes of the day, and he didn't look like he had slept. "What are you doing?" Xie Zhi copied his hands in the pocket of his jacket, smiling slyly. "Aren't you calling me?" Qin Ying was stunned for a second before she remembered. In the evening, he said that if he wanted to eat supper or look for him, he would stomp his feet.

"I just dropped the book and didn't call you."

"Oh, then I'm going back to sleep."

Xie Zhi looked disappointed, turned around and turned back after just two steps.

"Have you a late-night snack?" What responded to Xie Zhi was Qin Ying's stomach gurgling.

If you want to say that you are not hungry, there is no chance for the two of them to go out side by side. In the middle of the night in a foreign country, the snow is falling heavily, and the surrounding silence is only the rustling sound of wind and snow, and the squeak of two people stepping on the snow.

"There is a noodle shop in front of me, which is run by Chinese people. It should be still open at the moment." As soon as Xie Zhi's voice fell, a tall and burly man came towards him and collided with Xie Zhi's shoulder.

The man turned around and apologized in English. Xie Zhi waved his hand impatiently and said it was okay, but his brows did not stretch.

When the two sat down at the noodle restaurant, his left hand fell on his right shoulder and hissed in pain.

"Are you alright?"

Xie Zhi smiled wryly and shook his head, but his face was not very good-looking.

"It's okay, hurry up and try it, the ramen here is delicious."

Back at the hotel, Xie Zhi still sent her to the door of the room, squeezed out a smile, and waved his hand.

"Go to sleep, and remember to dream of me tonight." The

warm yellow light above his head shone down on him, and his whole body was warm.

Even his usual sloppy energy disappeared, and golden spots of light jumped on his eyelashes.

Qin Ying only felt as if something thudded into the heart lake.

At night, because of the noodles in my stomach, my whole body is much warmer.

But when Qin Ying lay on the bed again, she couldn't fall asleep.

In Room 403 downstairs, Xie Zhi took off his jacket and took off his sweater with difficulty.

The wound on the right back shoulder was torn again, and the blood adhered to the wound and the innermost clothes, and it took some effort to take it off.

"Hey!"

Xie Zhi groaned in pain and threw the blood-stained clothes into the bathroom.

While using the bathroom mirror with his back to his hands to wipe the blood around the wound, he scolded the eighteenth generation of Xie Zhou's ancestors.

That day, he parted with Qin Ying, and went home with half a bag of popcorn, but he didn't want to see Xie Zhou in the villa lobby who was supposed to be on vacation.

Xie Zhi smiled and walked past with great strides, not wanting to spoil the good mood at the moment with an attitude of not provoking each other.

Xie Zhou didn't plan to ignore him, on the contrary, he brought him a shocking good news.

Just a few days ago, Aunt Song introduced a girl to Xie Zhou, saying that the girl was well-behaved, sensible, and liked Xie Zhi very much.

Xie Zhou, who couldn't smile for many days, immediately understood what Qu Mengqiu meant.

It's just a wild species that he has never cared about. If it can be used to please Qu Mengqiu, that would be the best thing.

This marriage was promised by Xie Zhou without Xie Zhi's knowledge.

If it was before, Xie Zhi would have laughed at most.

But things are different now. His heart has already been filled with other things, and he can't hold anything else.

That day he made the biggest fire since his birth.

The two father and son fought in the empty villa.

The wound that had healed on Xie Zhi's right back shoulder was torn open, and the burning pain was even worse than when he was first injured.

Seeing him frowning and covering the wound, Xie Zhou seemed to have caught his weakness, no matter what he was holding, he moved towards his wound again and again.

That day, Xie Zhi lay on the cold floor and felt that this life was really ridiculous.

Other people's fathers would have a drink with him, shouting a little thank you.

As for his father, he could not wait to put himself to death,

but Xie Zhou was not much better that day.

In the room, Xie Zhi simply wiped the wound and lay on the bed, stupefied all night.

The sky seemed to be getting brighter, and it seemed that it didn't.

The heating in the house was no longer warm, and his whole body was chilling, as if someone had frozen him in an ice cave of minus forty degrees.

Knock knock knock knock

knock on the door as if someone knocked on the door, but Xie Zhi couldn't lift his eyelids.

Knock knock knock

was another knock on the door, awakening the eyelids that were about to close.

Xie Zhi put his arms on the bed, stood up with difficulty, and then stumbled to the door while leaning against the wall.

The people outside the door knocked a few more times, as if he wouldn't give up until he opened the door.

"Why did you come here and dream of me again?"

Xie Zhi opened the door and leaned halfway against the door frame.

When he saw the person at the door, the corner of his mouth raised hard, but he had no idea how pale his face was at the moment.

"Are you sick?"

Qin Ying heard a thud as soon as she finished speaking, Xie Zhi fell to the ground, and his whole body was scorching hot.

Song He didn't find Qin Ying in the room, so he went downstairs to see that he was here.

Seeing Xie Zhi lying on the ground, Qin Ying dragged him alone with difficulty but couldn't lift it. She raised her hand and helped Xie Zhi to lie down on the bed.

"He has a fever and needs to call a doctor."

After Song He finished speaking, he took out his mobile phone and prepared to dial, but paused for a moment.

But the next second, he met Qin Ying's help-seeking look, sighed, and still dialed the phone.

The original plan today was to take the three of them to a speech by a famous economist. Because Xie Zhi had a fever, Qin Ying didn't go and stayed to take care of Xie Zhi.

When the doctor arrived, Song He glanced at the time and had to leave.

"The doctor is here, and there is also the hotel staff. You don't need to stay here."

Qin Ying sat next to the doctor, as if she didn't hear Song He's words, and looked at the doctor asking about Xie Zhi's condition.

Song He shouted again.

"Qin Ying."

Qin Ying heard this and turned to look in amazement.

"Well"

"You really don't want to go? That economist is rare, aren't you building a shopping mall? It will be very helpful to you."

"No, I'm not interested, you go, thank you today. "

After he finished speaking, he didn't give him another look, just stared at Xie Zhi, who was bloodless on the bed.

Song He sighed and walked out, but instead of entering the elevator, he went to the corridor to make a phone call.

"Hey, auntie."