121. Doing Justice

Lunch break time.

In the morning, most of them have completed the task of planting trees. After staying on the mountain for lunch at noon, they will continue to climb the mountain in the afternoon, and then go down the mountain and go directly to the school.

From one to twelve o'clock, Kanazawa, who was in charge of leading the team, called for dinner.

Jin Yao led several other students to distribute food boxes in the food box area.

Each food box has a name on it, and you only need to send it to the other party according to the name, and the work is relatively easy.

Qin Ying took the lunch box and sat with Luo Yunke Xinyi, Xie Zhi and Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning also came over.

The six people were sitting together, and the eyes were full of green trees and green mountains. Even the air inhaled into the nose was fresh, and it really had the smell of a picnic.

Liu Zhao opened the food box, but his eyes were fixed on the food box in Qin Ying's hand.

The beef sauce that Xie Zhi brought to school last time was too fragrant, but Xie Zhi was ruthless, he didn't steal a few bites, and he was chased and beaten all over the corridor.

Seeing the toothpick meat in Qin Ying's food box and the beef sauce next to her, she quickly stretched out her chopsticks and stuffed a large chopstick into her mouth.

Xie Zhi got up to chase, but Liu Zhao turned and fled, chewing while escaping, and then stayed where he was, followed by a deafening roar.

"Ah, ah, who did it on a horse, stand up and leave your whole body."

Bah took a tissue and spit it out. Only a few other people saw that in the pile of food, a big lump of mustard was wrapped in a pile of green vegetables.

Xie Zhi turned around and used his chopsticks to open Qin Ying's food box. Sure enough, there was a whole tube of mustard under the vegetables.

"Don't eat it."

Xie Zhi bent down, took the food box and held it in his hand. There is a small black mole on the tiger's mouth on his right hand, which is usually not very conspicuous, but now it is particularly obvious when it is set against the pink food box, and the hook people.

Qin Ying got up and grabbed Xie Zhi's wrist.

"Forget it, I didn't eat it anyway."

"How can I do it? People are so kind, do you understand the etiquette?"

After speaking, Xie Zhi took the food box and strode towards Qu Meixin.

On the other side, Qu Meixin was sharing the steak sandwiches she brought with her little sister, a whole lunch basket, and several girls surrounded her, chatting and laughing.

Three huge black figures shrouded them, and the girls raised their heads, and the chewing movements in their mouths stopped when they met the faces of Xie Zhi and the others.

"Since you like mustard so much, I can't win people's love, so I brought it here for you."

Xie Zhi said, and handed the food box full of mustard to Qu Meixin.

"I don't understand what you're talking about, I don't need such unpalatable food, just put it away."

Qu Meixin picked up a steak sandwich, but Liu Zhao snatched it away in the next second and stuffed it into his mouth .

"Well, the taste is not bad. Although it's not as delicious as Qin Ying's, it's still okay. If you take it, maybe Qin Ying will be able to do it."

Lifting their chins, Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning really took it. A whole basket of diced sandwiches was carried away.

The girls who catered to Qu Meixin for the sake of her food and drink could only watch and swallow for a while, but they couldn't provoke them, so they had no interest in retreating, leaving Qu Meixin alone to be forced by Xie Zhi. Take the box of greens.

"Xie Zhi, don't go too far, what qualifications do you have to force me to eat?"

Qu Meixin stood up and stared at Xie Zhi.

The latter smirked and tilted his head slightly.

"Damn you, didn't you ever hear that when you were a child, I was pushed into a snowdrift and forgot me to say that if you eat a grain of rice left over from it, I will let you spend the night on this mountain today. I said it, and I'll do it."

Qu Meixin pursed her lips, Her face was pale.

When she was a child, she just buried the babysitter's child in the snow to make a snowman, but Xie Zhi pushed her into the snow. It was a nightmare.

That time, Qu Mei's heart burned for a whole week, and as soon as she closed her eyes, it was Xie Zhi's terrifying face.

Indifferent and evil, he didn't say a word, just stared at her like that, and there was snow that was taller than hers.

The past is like the cold wind of the cold winter and twelfth lunar month, and Qu Meixin only feels the cold from the inside out.

She took the food box with trembling hands, and ate the first bite of the greens with tears in her eyes.

But it was too dark before, and the mustard was crowded too much, even the green vegetables on the surface were full of mustard.

"Xie Zhi, can I not eat it?"

She said with a weeping voice, holding the green vegetables full of mustard.

Xie Zhi copied his hand in his pocket and held a cigarette in his other hand.

"What do you say?"

Qu Meixin lowered her head, a teardrop the size of a bean dripped down, she didn't want to, was unwilling, refused to accept, but she had no choice.

Just when she put the second mouthful of green vegetables into her mouth, Jin Ze walked over and scolded Xie Zhi angrily.

"Xie Zhi, it doesn't matter if you don't follow the rules, fight, and skip classes in school. You are a boy, what's your ability to bully a girl?"

Jin Ze said, grabbing Qu Meixin's hand and scolding angrily.

"Don't eat it, so afraid of what he will do."

Even in front of the teacher, Xie Zhi still didn't throw away the cigarette in his hand, instead he took a sip, and the thin smoke was gently spit out from his thin lips.

"Jin Ze, how did I bully her? She can bully others with her power, but I can't do justice."

When the indifferent eyes fell on Qu Meixin, the latter obviously gave her a hand, and then obediently held the dish in her hand. stuffed into the mouth.

Qin Ying saw Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning coming, but she simply asked without seeing Xie Zhi.

She was disdainful of Qu Meixin's steak sandwich, but when she heard that Xie Zhi forced Qu Meixin to eat the mustard-filled dish, she hurriedly got up and went to Qu Meixin's side.

When Qin Ying arrived, Xie Zhizheng and Jin Ze were deadlocked, while Qu Meixin was crying and gobbling the vegetables into her mouth.

His words of justice are righteous words.

"Mr. Jin, this food box is actually mine."

Jin Ze looked at Qin Ying suspiciously.

"Why do you force Qu Meixin to eat it?"

Qin Ying looked at Qu Meixin, looking embarrassed and pitiful, but Qin Ying also knew how cruel and crazy this woman was.

"This may have to ask classmate Qu Meixin."

She shines in school activities again and again. Although it is impossible to say that the whole school likes her, at least she is not an enemy.

Yuan Keer hates her, hates her.

But after the last time, Qin Ying believed that she would never dare to provoke her again.

Looking around, there was only one possibility for Qu Meixin, and in the lunch basket that she just brought back, there was really a squeezed mustard tube.

If it wasn't for her, then it really couldn't be anyone else.

Hearing this, Jin Ze turned to look at Qu Meixin.

"The mustard you added to other people's meals"

Qu Meixin cried with red eyes, she thought Jin Ze would help her, but she didn't want to look up with the same disgusted look, and felt remorse in her heart, why squeeze the mustard? Push her down the mountain when she is alone.

After thinking about it for a while, the gaze towards Qin Ying became more and more fierce and fierce.

Once such a seed falls in the bottom of my heart, it will be watered by hatred and jealousy and quickly take root and sprout.

I saw that she threw the food box aside, and then stretched out her hands towards Qin Ying, her facial features were hideous, and her mouth was screaming.

"Ah, ah, if I want you to die, you will die for me"