78. The Evidence is not in Your Hands?

The two siblings Qin Cheng and Qin Ying didn't stay at home much all weekend.

Even when I had breakfast at home in the morning, I was discussing whether to find an engineering team or a material dealer.

It just so happened that Qin Jianyuan brought the wood over this weekend, and he sighed when he saw the two brothers and sisters' career-oriented appearance.

"Brother, these two brothers and sisters can't have time to eat after discussing what to do."

Qin Jianguo filled him with porridge.

"I used to work in that furniture factory, wasn't that piece of land taken down by Yingzi?

While Qin Cheng was doing an internship, the piece of land happened to be built. I heard Yingzi say that it seems like a shopping mall is going to be built." The two brothers said this . After a while, Qin Ying had quickly finished eating and wiped her mouth, got up, took the scarf and hat next to her, and followed Qin Cheng out the door.

The business of the shopping mall was fully handed over to Qin Cheng, and the pile of steel in the space was also transported to the furniture factory for storage, locked and temporarily safe.

As for the source, Qin Cheng did not ask much, nor did the person in charge of transportation ask much, only the little girl bought the goods herself.

After all, such a large piece of land can be obtained, so what is a pile of steel?

On Sunday, Qin Ying went directly to the school by car from the furniture factory.

From Monday to Friday, she couldn't go home, and she couldn't supervise the construction site. She could only communicate with Qin Cheng about the construction every day.

As soon as the weekend came, Qin Ying took root on the construction site, made do with food nearby, and devoted herself to the construction of the shopping mall.

Before the final exam, the classmates in the class and the students in the dormitory all saw that Qin Ying was very busy, as if there were always endless calls and things to talk about.

And at noon and all the time between classes, he was helping Xie Zhi, Luo Yun, and Ke Xinyi with their homework.

The two were almost transferred to the first class.

Even Liu Zhao and Lu Shaoning, who were in the second year of high school, would occasionally come to Qin Ying in the first class of the first year.

And Qin Ying, in the midst of this busyness, finally ushered in the final exam.

Final exams meant she could finally get out of school and focus on the completion of her first mall.

The final exam is scheduled on January 9th and 10th. It's just a simple final exam. Each class takes the exam in their own classroom.

The students in Deyang are all alone, and there is no such thing as pulling a table to set up the examination room.

Although there was no need to change the classroom, everyone's seats were still messed up. The first class was randomly arranged by Xu Cai. Fortunately, Xie Zhi was in Qin Ying's front seat.

On the morning of the 9th, Qin Ying came to the classroom early, prepared stationery and waited for the exam, Xie Zhi stepped into the classroom.

Tang Xiang glanced at him with the test paper, obviously a little impatient, but considering that the other party was Xie Zhi, she still persuaded with a smile.

"Go to the classroom a few minutes earlier, after all, it's the final exam."

Xie Zhi responded perfunctorily, took a long leg and sat down in front of Qin Ying, reached out and took out a strawberry milk from the inner pocket of his jacket, turned around and put it on Qin Ying corner of the table.

"Hey, I bought one more."

"Oh."

Qin Ying took the milk, but it was still warm. She inserted a straw and took a sip. The temperature was just right.

Tang Xiang opened the test paper and urged him to put away things that were not related to the test.

When the line of sight swept towards Qin Ying, she met Xie Zhi's indifferent gaze, her voice gradually fell, and she had to turn her head immediately.

"Cough, cough, everyone, do your own thing, don't look around, don't talk to each other."

After speaking, he handed the test papers to Wang Wenjia, who distributed the test papers one by one, and the test bell really rang only now.

A subject takes an hour to test. From the very beginning of the test, Tang Xiang has been patrolling all the aisles in the classroom, and she will scold anyone who talks to each other.

Qin Ying didn't care, after all, she was very confident in her grades, and an ordinary exam in the first year of high school couldn't beat her.

She just didn't expect that when she finished the test paper as quickly as possible and was about to start the examination from the first question, a ball of paper was suddenly thrown from the back right and smashed onto her desk impartially.

Qin Ying looked in the direction where the paper ball was thrown, and quickly lowered her head to Yunfei. The words that have nothing to do with me were almost written on her face.

As soon as Qin Ying turned around, Tang Xiang had come to the table, picked up the paper ball on her table and opened it.

The above are densely packed with answers, some are multiple-choice questions, some are true-false questions, and some fill-in-the-blank questions, which can be said to be very attentive.

"Hehe, cheating is my face Qin Ying, don't you think too much of the teacher and the school? Do you think it's good to write school discipline?"

Tang Xiang said, holding the paper ball in his hand, and the other He grabbed the test paper in her hand with one hand and slapped the table to finalize it.

"Since you dare to cheat, don't take this subject, and the score will be void."

Tang Xiang grabbed the paper and was about to leave, Qin Ying got up suddenly.

"Wait."

It happened that Xu Cai accompanied the grade director through the classroom, and when he heard the movement, he probed his head and came in to ask what was going on.

Tang Xiang immediately told Qin Ying to cheat in front of her, ignoring the school rules of the exam room discipline,

Xu Cai swallowed his saliva, took the paper ball and looked at it, hesitant to say anything.

Looking at the classroom again, everyone stopped doing the questions, and looked at the few people at the door.

Xu Cai waved his hand.

"Take the exam seriously, don't worry about anything that has nothing to do with you."

After speaking, she looked at Qin Ying.

"Qin Ying, come to the office with me."

After speaking, she turned around and took two steps, as if thinking of something, she turned around again.

"Who threw this ball of paper to you?"

Qin Ying looked at Yun Fei, who lowered her head.

But there is no surveillance in the classroom at this moment, and there is no way to identify Xiang Yunfei without substantial evidence.

Helpless, only Qin Ying followed Xu Cai and Tang Xiang to the grade director's office.

The classroom is temporarily watched by other teachers, and the discipline of the examination room cannot be disturbed.

Xie Zhi saw this and was about to get up, but Qin Ying just turned around and shook her head at him, and used her mouth to make him take the test seriously.

Xie Zhi was helpless, so he had to sit down and speed up the answer.

In the office, the dean looked at the answers on the paper ball, and then looked up at Qin Ying.

This girl won the entire school uniform business in Deyang, and he only learned about it from the principal.

What's more, Qin Ying won the prize in the knowledge contest and the speech contest, and he personally awarded the award.

"How can you prove that this matter has nothing to do with you?" To the extent that the knowledge contest and speech contest can win prizes, a small final exam should not be cheating

. Qin Ying took the ball of paper, which was a little funny. "Director, Teacher Xu, do I need to cheat in the English test? Do I need to do a paper on the spot to prove my innocence? Isn't this clear enough?"

  "Student Qin, I also know that your grades are good, but after all, this paper ball was thrown for you." Could it be that it was thrown by mistake , but Xie Zhi was in front of her, so it was possible to throw it to him. If it was really thrown to Xie Zhi, then he would rather wrong this good student than offend the Xie family. Tang Xiang shook her paper and accused her in a arrogant manner.

"Yes, I saw the paper ball thrown to you with my own eyes. Am I still deliberately wronging you?

You said that the paper ball was not for you. If you have the evidence, I will return your innocence."

Qin Ying held her breath . He took a step back, raised his chin, and said calmly.

"The evidence is not in your hands?"